Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Updated!

It's about how Win is overseas for his studies when he receives a notice that his Grandpa, Father, and Uncle passed away from an accident. He returns to Thailand to take care of the businesses. I believe, in order to open his Grandpa's will, he has to find the lost grandchild, Kwan. Kwan is the daughter of his Uncle, whose Mom was kicked out of the household years ago because she was only a slave. One of those corny stories again. Win discovers Kwan residing in the slums of the city and takes her back to the main mansion. The will is set to divide half of the inheritance to each grandchild. That is where all of the drama and fun begins as Win and Kwan fall in love with each other but they can't because they're siblings, cousins. But then, there are other secrets surrounding this family...didn't say what. I guess, we'll find out soon.

It's a drama ja.

Credits to Aiyaja.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol AS I was reading... I was like, I think I read this before. until I got to the whole lost grandchild thing, I wasn't certain.lol. Thanks for sharing!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my hear is broken!i want to see my lovely kwan pair up with my sexy oil again and no,he's in ch3 now :lmao: ... hope kwan has more lakorn next year cause she's so talented and lovely,more than pancake.
ouah,poo praiya as n'rai??? gosh, i can imagine that,she's soooo sexy!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I heard that the storyline revolves around Poo...kinda like Kasanaka where Tangmo was suppose to be nangek but the storyline revolved around Noon.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
poo actually looks like a nang rai, i think she will do better as a nang rai than a nang ek.

meenia

sarNie Adult
cool.. i love win and kwan.. i think they are a cute pair.... win looks different in those suits... very cute.. i support him all the way.. BIG FAN!!! YEAH!!!!

can't wait to see a drama from those two.... thanks for the pix and summary....

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
wow.. ;) so Poo is the nang rai in here.. can't wait to see this one of them all togehter :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know...so far i've never seen poo as a n'rai so, i'm lookin forward for this cause poo's being a n'rai in this lakorn..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I luv Poo but I don't want to focus on Poo and have no parts for Kwan it's no use to have Kwan in here then a waste of talented nek

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Poo isn't the n'rai here. In Dao Kra Jai it said that "someone" said Poo is a n'rai here, but she's not. That "someone" is Kwan... She didn't say anything about it though.