Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe... i miss it already...hehe... now i'll have to wait for the subb. version and re-watch it again and fall in love with Tor Fun and Tawan Chai again..hehe.. also Look Chin and Na Tae too...

nina07

sarNie Adult
we didnt get to 400 on this thread before it ended :( oh well maybe on the next kwan-win lakorn! ^_^

so how did that crazy Wanaa die?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have a question. When Lookchin overheard Tawanchai telling the servants that Tor Fun is Dern's daughter...and he was crying...what was he saying? I didn't understand what he was saying, but it was so sad. Something like..."ma wo ngao...nai tee sook, rao ko glai ben ma wo ngao." What was he calling himself? It really bugs me that I can't understand that phrase.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh no!!!!!!! i cant believe its in the old lakorn spot now!!

so sad!! omg! a sad song is on too!!..gahh!!..lmao..

i will never my good time with PHOM RUK ROY ADEED!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am enjoying the lakorn right now. I am not finished. Win is quite cute and Kwan, omg, her character makes me so sad. BTW, I hope someone could tell me who sings the ending theme song? I've looked around for it, but can't find who sings it. I could go through 300+ pages of this thread, but it would take me hours even days. Thank you in advance.

max

sarNie Elites
Aww, I am catching up with this lakorn. It is actually one of the better Channel 7 lakorns that I have seen recently. I am so in love with Look Chin. He is so adorable!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
MY HEART IS POUNDING FOR PHOM RUK ROY ARDEED!
Same hea

OUR LOVELY TOR FUN AND TAWAN CHAI!
Yeah

look chin is so cute. He makes me cry with him.
Same hea

OMG...THE ENDING WAS NOT AS I EXPECTED...THAT'S SAD...THEY NEED TO ADD A KISSING FORHEAD OR CHEEKS IN THE ENDING..
For sure they do

As long as Tor Fun and Tawan Chai are together, then the rest can be our IMAGINATION!
Ha! Yeah.

LOOK CHIN, YOU'RE THE SPOTLIGHT!
He is so on.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I am enjoying the lakorn right now. I am not finished. Win is quite cute and Kwan, omg, her character makes me so sad. BTW, I hope someone could tell me who sings the ending theme song? I've looked around for it, but can't find who sings it. I could go through 300+ pages of this thread, but it would take me hours even days. Thank you in advance.
we don't really know who sings the songs for this lakorn, but people said that it's Kwan and Win who sings it.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Dang, I'm so behind. I haven't watch PRRA yet for today's eppie. I'll go watch and spam with you girls later

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't believe that both girls decide to leave... thinking that if they leave then the other one will be with Tawan Chai. But for real... they're both leaving him.