Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I have a question. When Lookchin overheard Tawanchai telling the servants that Tor Fun is Dern's daughter...and he was crying...what was he saying? I didn't understand what he was saying, but it was so sad. Something like..."ma wo ngao...nai tee sook, rao ko glai ben ma wo ngao." What was he calling himself? It really bugs me that I can't understand that phrase.
He was calling himself homeless, I guess.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
So kute wen Tawan Chai held Tor Fun's hand the part where Woonsen ask Tor Fun to come toward her. He was worried about her. (eeekkk)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I don't think Woonsen was gonna save Tor Fun. Woonsen wanted Tor Fun to stay still so Ek can shoot Tor Fun so she prepared something so that tor Fun will be in shock and stand still. (That's how i think cuz Woonsen said she wanted Fun to die etc... on eppie 16.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Look Chin's so kute. He hugs Tawan Chai's leg the part when Woonsen was holding onto the gun inside the house.....awwww

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I like the part wen Tor Fun was going to faint and Tawan Chai held onto her for support. Eventhough it was like a 1-2 sec scene of it. I just can't get enough.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Wow, Waana actually told the truth that Tor Fun is Deuan's child. She died and her last words wer, "..... I love you" (to Tor Fun)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
"I would have to sell malai (garlands) all my life (in order to survive)" Look Chin said wen he was at the gate and everyone was laughing.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Funny. The ending:

Nok Yoong and Tor Fun didn't want Tawan Chai. (sad for him)
I pity Nok Yoong for having to let go of him

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
well, it was moved so fast to the old lakorn. i even don't finish the final, only left 1 part, but i can't find it on YT. but since there are a happy ending, i can wait. :lol: