Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Torfun real father ran off, while her mom was still pregnant (they never show who her real father is). Wanna and Duern are friends from the slum, Duern got rich because she married to John.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
They are trying to drag the show longer. Once, Torfan finds out that she is Deuan's daughter than the show is pretty much over. Torfan an Tawanchai can hook and that's the end of it.

If you are enjoying the show it's all good.

As for me, I'm just too annoyed to continue.

ployathina

sarNie Egg
duern could have told the simantra family that wanna had a miscarriaged. also it would have also click in her head, "who daughter is torfun then" if woosen is her daughter where does torfun come from when knowing wanna had a miscarriaged.
That's true, never thought of that. I guess I just thought that she probably didn't know them well enough.

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks maya. i would have thought john could be the father since kwan looks a little foreign. lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Deurn is probably happy to find her daughter, and she doesn't want to get involve with anymore of Wanna's business. :D Wanna might jinx everything her life, so it's better to get the heck away from Wanna's greedy plan.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I heard from somewhere that this lakorn is longer than Ngao Asoke. So how many episodes does Ngao Asoke have already?

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw the sub. i watched ngao asoke up until epi 3 and when i watched phom ruk roy adeed with sub it is so much better. well in my opinion it is much better. thanks for the subbers/translators.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I heard from somewhere that this lakorn is longer than Ngao Asoke. So how many episodes does Ngao Asoke have already?
from what i know, episode is longer. exact lakorn usually about 30-40 minutes per episode. and prra is 90+ minutes per epi.

skies

sarNie Adult
Hey loves has no boudary, and see no reason, that is why they said "love is blind". :loool: So here I come to rescued Tawanchai and Torfun on this LOL... yes they know they are cousin, but the heart knows only love, and throw any reasons out the windows. They falling for each others because, first, they didn't grew up together and second their cousin status to them it's on paper only, thirdly, the heart probably knew they are not really related, so the hearts falls quick, but then their mind take control and telling them that they are related, so stay back. That is why they are so tormented, they have heart and mind conflicted. :lol:

Some sample... when twin(boy and girl) separated at birth, met up later in life, they met and have a close feelings for one another, they didn't know that their closeness and feelings is just between sibling, but thought was love instead. So this lakorn does make sense in away, it's just doesn't happen often, but I'm sure it does happen in this World somewhere. ;) LOL

lol...Maya_Fantasy, you should consider majoring in psychology or something...hahaha....
anyways, yeah, love can be blind at times....just that realistically, i wouldn't fall for my cousin...but in their case, they're not even real cousins so i guess it's saok....and besides, i think tawanchai kept saying that he's not even the real son of his dad or something like that???? my guess from familiar words...lol

maya youre funny.

as long as they didnt do the deed while not knowing theyre not real cousin.

have any read flowers in the attic. i almost died from reading it. the brother grew sexually feeling for her sister. the book is super wicked. i dont want to give away so much but i think 3-4 siblings were locked up in the attic for (find out why they were locked up by reading it yourself). and the older brother grew sexually feelings for his younger sister and so they had sex knowing that theyre siblings. seriously got to read the book, it is so wicked and dark.
oooooooo, wicked alright...but i'll pass...and is that even in english??? lol....anyways, it just disturbs me saying the bro has sexual feelings toward his sis....

skies

sarNie Adult
LMAO...I don't know but Duen's husband just cracks me up with his Thai...and mixing it up with English....lol...

Let's see what he said in English....

"My darling"
"She's the devil"
"Evil" I think I heard it
"Sorry"

And that's all I can think of right now.... :D :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes it is in english. written in the late 60s or early 70s. i cant remember i read this 6 years ago.

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay suddenly this pop up i my head. you know how mother and daughter always have this connection. wouldnt it be a big clue for duern because she click so fast with torfun just like in klin kaew klang jai.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO...I don't know but Duen's husband just cracks me up with his Thai...and mixing it up with English....lol...

Let's see what he said in English....

"My darling"
"She's the devil"
"Evil" I think I heard it
"Sorry"

And that's all I can think of right now.... :D :D
Yes agree, he is funny and he has heavy accent too, and when he speak I have to really listen and turn my speak up really loud to understand him. But sometime in the middle of the sentence he mix English with it and that totally throw me off, :lol: because I can't figured out what he is saying, still thought he was speaking Thai. :loool:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...Maya_Fantasy, you should consider majoring in psychology or something...hahaha....
anyways, yeah, love can be blind at times....just that realistically, i wouldn't fall for my cousin...but in their case, they're not even real cousins so i guess it's saok....and besides, i think tawanchai kept saying that he's not even the real son of his dad or something like that???? my guess from familiar words...lol
:loool: Many peoples has told me that too, especially when my friends always asked me for advices, and I kept telling them to pay me. :lol: LOL.
I have thought about it, but too lazy and my brain doesn't function properly when it sees useful text books. :loool:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
okay suddenly this pop up i my head. you know how mother and daughter always have this connection. wouldnt it be a big clue for duern because she click so fast with torfun just like in klin kaew klang jai.
Yes both TorFun and Duern mention it too, but they still think it can't be possible.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
from what i know, episode is longer. exact lakorn usually about 30-40 minutes per episode. and prra is 90+ minutes per epi.
You're so right! No wonder it takes so long just to finish subbing Episode 1. :blink: I thought I was slow. :mellow:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
wow... i had fun reading all the comments.. It's nice to hear from both side...sanyways all I have to say right now is I want to wish WIN TAWIN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Did you guys all forget that today is Win's Birthday..... Well aniwaise I just want to wish him the best... Love him lots...