Pho' Shizzles!

Muddie Murda

smile...
:baby-scene-pop-corn:

Oh yeahhh :drool:

I introduced them to my errr...friend a few weeks ago and he went obsessed.
He said it's great to eat it when you're sick...like chicken noodle soup.
I told him it wasn't too healthy. :p

I had some today that my mom made...it tasted weird e_e something was missing.
It's usually good, just this time...i don't know...

ANYWAYS!

Do you guys make yours at home at times? :D
If you do, how do you make yours and how long does it take??

**Is that raw meat? e_e

Seems like it ain't pho without bean spout!

But honestly, I hate them. T___T My family's obsessed over them and I can't stand them at all.
It's like the only veggie I don't eat. :D Well, I eat it when like I stir fry it and kill ittttt :D

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I am so hungry looking at the pics. I love pho too, just had some at the thai restuarant last night and a few nights ago. We don't make it anymore at home, well my parents usually make it, but they don't taste as good as the ones I get at the viet and thai restaurant. You are like me too, I like bean sprouts, but not in my pho, I don't know why, but my family loves it a lot in their pho. I like it in other kinds of noodles, but not pho.

omgosh muddie. i just had some of those on friday, saturday, and sunday at my sister house. lmao. i like mines with only the meatballs, no meat or any veggies and some black peppers, lime, alot of them red hot pepper sauce, and those black sauce (can't think of the name atm). >.<

noungning

Heartless
omg muddie is making another food thread... see mike where are u to complain now huh u compunker [complainer/punk].

lol anyway, my mom loves making pho and it's yummy and yes it's not healthy at all. lol.

bean sprouts are good with the pho... but i love string beans and shrimp paste along the side lol :p

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
I Luv Ca Thiew!!!
Espicially With Hoison Sauce And Little Bit Of Crushed Roasted Garlics,With Alots Of Chives And Green Onions And Scallions, Handful Of Bean Sprout. And Everything Will Be Good!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oooh...how i miss non-veg days. but i do do the seafood bowl at my fav. pho shizzle joint up in nor. cali. i'm seeking for "the joint" where i'm at. it's yuuuummmmmmmalicious with a side plate of hoisin & siracha for the side dip.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....i so love everything in my pho!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
mmmmmmmmmmmm i want some now..lol i know how to make pho..lol well here's a pic of how my pho looks when its ready to go into my mouth...lol..mmmmmmmmmmm yummy=]

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg! You guys are killing me! I want some! In fact...I'm having some later tonight.... :dude:

And like teeruk's picture above....my pho is usually red like that after I'm done putting in all of the ingredients. Stuff I like in my pho: lime! *shiver* I love lime! And omg...can't forget the peanut butter! But alot of people and places don't put peanut butter in theirs so I'm fine without too...but omg....when I get my peanut butter...it's like :clap: .

Just waiting for tonightttttttttttttttt.....:D

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I love everything in my pho, especially bean sprouts. I can't get enough of it. I also have to have shrimp paste and fresh peppers on the side. I want some now. I ordered mine at the Thai restaurant last night, and when I got home, there was no bean sprouts. I was so mad and I couldn't finish it. It was missing my key ingredient.

darvil

sarNie Adult
oh man

Hey Kevin I really like that store name. Man its creative.. Mo` Pho` LOL MOFO!

Anyway.. this is one reason I miss Thailand.. I haven't had one of those in a while.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
oh mang looking at those makes me soo hungry ahah

I dont ususally eat Pho cus..I dont know I dont really like them much
but looking at those yummy in tummy!! >_<

noungning

Heartless
omg the more pepper the merrier

and bao, we don't put peanut butter but we put peanuts sometimes and it's really good, it's like you get the crunchy while eating the pho. wah i want some now...

but eh i'm having sushi today :D

Just_meeh

sarNie Egg
@kev..thai-washed? dude..you are so silly...lol if it aint red enough...then its not complete..its all about the spicy homie!!! i love bean sprouts..lots of them too..i like mine sour..sweet and spicy..mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good=] i'll fed-ex some over to ning..hehe probably by the time you get it...it'll be all soggy..lol awww i miss you too kymmy..i miss everyone on here=]

btw...this is my other username...lol..hehe

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
PHO, AHHH.
mm, sounds good since at the moment i am sick and would be online,
MUAHA. *souljahh!*