Phi Koun Thong??

shubby

sarNie Adult
anyone remember this old boran lakorn?? Phikounthong?? i wish that they will remake this boran lakorn...cus it's my all time favorite..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
shubby said:
anyone remember this old boran lakorn?? Phikounthong?? i wish that they will remake this boran lakorn...cus it's my all time favorite..
[post="86322"][/post]​

lol...they did already...Bee Matika and Chaiya were the n'ek and pr'ek :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
aww..thanks bluemoon, i didnt' know that...but gosh..chaiya is the p'ake..lolx...thank you so much...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yu're welcome...but the new version isn't that great..it's good in a sense but the old version is still the best...in the new version they cut out so many parts...and totally changed the story around...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
i didn't like the new version because of chaiya.. although i did watch it.. haha. i've seen the old version too, but i don't remember much of it or who plays in it because i was still little when i watched it.. :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
is it just because he's such a good singer, is that why?? could not stand him as the pra'ek at all...too feminine for my taste. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
who in the old version ? did the p'k have two wife in the old version ?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The pra aek in the old version was Sookchai..Aont's dad from Yor Pra Glin and the nang aek was Biyada...Boy's wife from Pra Suton-Manora...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
did the p'k have two wife in the old vresion ?
[post="116176"][/post]​
he bad girl(yark) seen them when they were going to the woods so she got rid of nung ek. put her somewhere and pretended to be nang ek. her kids were the one that helped her and got rid of the yark b/c the p ek was under a smell as well if i remember correctly. the old version is good.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeh i agree the old version is better and better..they don't drag too..i really want the old version of this..i was wondering is anyone have it..LOLZ

saobomp

sarNie Adult
my sister has the old version. i'll ask to see if she still have it bc she's coming to visit this summer. i'll record it into a disc and i'll try to upload it for u guys. i love that movie. i'll let u guys know k...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:) so she still have the movie and she'll bring it for me. umm not sure if the quality will be as good since it's over 10yrs old...