Peun Ruk Peun Rai

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Why does Note marry Amy or engage or w/e it is? Had this already came up in the episodes or not? I haven't had the time to download it so yea and Amy seems like she is enjoying it. I will look for more pics!

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn will end next week...correct me if im wrong!! but yeah..amy did engage..with Note..but i'm not sure if it's episode 12 or 13...anywayz..i hope that amy and win will get each other at the end...

vina_lek

Note doesn't seem like the pra-ek so far. He has been bad, bad, bad, but he's still a hottie, haha. Will, maybe at the end, he will redeem himelf or something. I don't know.

I completely love Win in this lakorn, & the 2 girls fighting over him in subtle ways are ugh... ^_^ weird. It would be interesting, if at the end, he doesn't pick either of the girls. B/c really, I think both girls are good choices. Amy's character just seems to be more fortunate than Araya's. Other than that, they're both very strong nang-eks.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
here is a pic that was from the tv pool magazine that amy and araya was in

Here is another picture. So i guess Amy and Win are going to end up together and I think Araya is going to be crazy. And as for Note he might die or something i dunno but he is not going to get a good ending!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
those picture of Note and Amy is from last week. yesterday should be the end esp, but no acess to the net. hopefully someone will upload it for us.

Mann

i think that araya will shoot note and turn crazy. in that picture she is crazy and making araya and win fake marry. i hope araya doesn't stay crazy i will be so mad, and she has been through alot and didn't do anything wrong.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The ending was so sad! I cried and cried again because Note died. even if he deserves to die. I am confused about Araya though is she really crazy or not because she seems like it but then at the very end it seems like she knows what she is doing. I thought it kinda sucked that it ended on her face but the ending episode was a good one!

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the ending was okay... I felt bad for Araya but I think she finally realized that win loves amy at the end. There were so many deaths in the end.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was sad i felt sorry 4 araya. I think Win didn't know who he really loved I think he loved both but if he had 2 choose I think he would of choose Araya but she sacrifice herself

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
im upto ep8
at the beginning i thought it was really good. well, for me i couldnt predict who is coupled with who.
BUT after coming across this forum.. i got SPOILT! bah.. donest matter

but Note play the character so well... i wanna hate him.. but hes too cute.. hu hu

i dont even get why Araya gotta marry Note... she could still say no to her dad
AND .. doenst Araya's dad know Note isnt from a rich family .. since his parents didnt even went to his wedding. .. you would get suspicious

haha.. anywayz

lisakubnote

sarNie Egg
Awww, Note is so bad in here! I wanna cry! Wahhhh! Man, in Yeuy Fah Ta Din he just kills people, but in here he sleeps with girls! Aw man! LOL!