Pepper korrasud!!!

precious1

sarNie Egg
Hey...can u guys tell me all of the movies that Pepper are in???Because I'm trying to get all of his movies!!So please help me...thank you bye :)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Here's his lakorns ::

- Leh ratee (his 1st one and i become a member of sarNworld lol)
- Wang Nam Won (this one really sucks )
- Buang Ruk
- Ruk lok lok

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like 3 out of 4 lakorn pepper had..especially wan num won!..love that lakorn..exact should put pepper in more lakorns..he has like 1 every other year..so little! i wouldnt mind if we see him every year just once but he has lakorn once in awhile

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
Here's his lakorns ::

- Leh ratee (his 1st one and i become a member of sarNworld lol)
- Wang Nam Won (this one really sucks )
- Buang Ruk
- Ruk lok lok

[post="133108"][/post]​
:lmao: i agree with u on Leh Ratee!!that was the first time i saw him and he took my breath away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t:

precious1

sarNie Egg
Yeah me too.....that was his first mvie I saw of him and I was like dam he is so....cute!!!He's also a really GOOD actor I love his movies well do u guys have any pictures of him???O yeah thanks again

fan

sarNie Juvenile
isnt he also in that lay rai mangkong or something that just ended that had sarunyu and noi in it?

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah.. also Lord Lai Mangorn.

i like Buang Ruk and Leh Ratee. Wang Nam won really sucks and i don't like his character..

Mint27

I loved Leh Ra Tee. Pepper was handsome and HOT in there..geez.. That made me fell in love with him too..jajjajhaahah

But Wun Num Won really sucked. Didn't like it a bit for whatever reason. :huh:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Mint27 said:
I loved Leh Ra Tee. Pepper was handsome and HOT in there..geez.. That made me fell in love with him too..jajjajhaahah

But Wun Num Won really sucked. Didn't like it a bit for whatever reason. :huh:
[post="135416"][/post]​
i so agree with you pepper is so hot, i stop watchin lakorn for a while but after watchin that lakorn i been hook ever since :D

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
he play in a couple but the only i like out of all them is
la ratree (the one with ann A.) the rest it was kind of boring to me

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
My Pepper fever went way down...I haven't seen his lakorns since Leh Ratree...tried watching his others but couldn't go on...I was so addicted to leh Ratree it was the "IT" lakorn for 2004....couldn't stop blasting the theme song in my car....but now it's so so...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i only saw leh ratee and buang ruk haven;t seen teh rest but would love too!! i LOVE the ost in leh ratee...buang ruk was kinda BORING!