Path of Love

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Read the 1st chapter. So Kim is the bad girl here!!!!!    :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:
Sorry Sovatana. No way I'll continue reading this  :rolleyes1: Why Yadech's fans make her villain all the time? Why do you guys hate Kim?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
MarkKim said:
Read the 1st chapter. So Kim is the bad girl here!!!!!    :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:
Sorry Sovatana. No way I'll continue reading this  :rolleyes1: Why Yadech's fans make her villain all the time? Why do you guys hate Kim?
Excuse me?? Instead of thanking the writer for writing the FF to entertain us you come in this thread and asked the stupidest question. If you don't want to read it move on. No one will say anything. Your very rude!! It's a FF and the writer could write it how she like it. If you want to make Kim as a n'ek than go write your own FF.

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll definitely move on even if you had not told me to. But let me ask you, how do you feel when somebody makes Yaya the rai? Will you still be thankful for the writer? Obviously it hurts. Kim is not a bad woman in real life. If you don't respect her as a person, atleast respect as Yaya's best friend.

P.S. I'm thankful for the writer for ff but she shouldn't hurt others feelings.

MrsChum said:
Excuse me?? Instead of thanking the writer for writing the FF to entertain us you come in this thread and asked the stupidest question. If you don't want to read it move on. No one will say anything. Your very rude!! It's a FF and the writer could write it how she like it. If you want to make Kim as a n'ek than go write your own FF.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Then who do you think should be the rai here? Lol, girl this is a FAN FICTION. It is NOT based on a person's offscreen personality. I adore Kim and I would love to see her be rai, I think it would challenge her. Do you think Anne hates Jui for making her rai in Pope/Ploy's lakorn? No she doesn't, she saw Jui's talent. I think it's a great thing if Yaya ever got to be rai because she would be in a challenging role that will make her a versatile actress. The rai's in lakorns might be good people in real life while the n'eks onscreen could be bad offscreen, not trying to say Kim is bad but I'm talking in general.

Please don't over analyze, and you should thank the writer for putting Kim in this.
Totally agree with you @Jelly. They are actress that have many skills. Whether playing as n'ek, n'rai or as a mom if they are my fav idol I will follow and support them all the way. One thing though I will never ask people to love or hate my idol because everyone entitle to have their own like and dislike.

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
It's different in lakorns. Different roles help actors to grow in lakorns. Every one is entitled to their opinion, so am I. For me, as a Kim's fan, feel bad to see her as a bad woman.

janajelly1 said:

Then who do you think should be the rai here? Lol, girl this is a FAN FICTION. It is NOT based on a person's offscreen personality. I adore Kim and I would love to see her be rai, I think it would challenge her. Do you think Anne hates Jui for making her rai in Pope/Ploy's lakorn? No she doesn't, she saw Jui's talent. I think it's a great thing if Yaya ever got to be rai because she would be in a challenging role that will make her a versatile actress. The rai's in lakorns might be good people in real life while the n'eks onscreen could be bad offscreen, not trying to say Kim is bad but I'm talking in general.

Please don't over analyze, and you should thank the writer for putting Kim in this. 

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
MarkKim said:
Hey, MarkKim. Let me just clear this, ok? I don't hate Kim. I'm a Yadecher but I don't hate Kim or any actress out there who had or is having a lakorn with Nadech if that's what you're thinking. I respect Kim and the talent she has as an actress. And in my story here, Kim is not a villain which I definitely didn't call her like that here. BUT I make her have her reasons to be rai which will be unfolded as the story goes further. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to make you continue reading my story, it's your choice anyway. That's all I've got to say. So peace!

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
@Mrschum & @Janajelly9 I can't tell you how thankful I am for standing up and defending my story while I wasn't here for the last couples of day! I really appreciate every of it! You, ladies, are the best!! -Love & millions of thanks- :heart: :heart:

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
I knew you're NY shipper already. Anyways, thank you for the clarification and also for the ff

Sovatana said:
Hey, MarkKim. Let me just clear this, ok? I don't hate Kim. I'm a Yadecher but I don't hate Kim or any actress out there who had or is having a lakorn with Nadech if that's what you're thinking. I respect Kim and the talent she has as an actress. And in my story here, Kim is not a villain which I definitely didn't call her like that here. BUT I make her have her reasons to be rai which will be unfolded as the story goes further. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to make you continue reading my story, it's your choice anyway. That's all I've got to say. So peace!

On the bright side, Noey Chotika is my favorite rai character when casting her in my FFs because I see her as a great rai when I watch lakorns...especially those with any of these 4 Hua Jai mains.
Here's my two cents: when I see great potential in any character in a lakorn, I tend to cast them accordingly in my FFs because I can picture it as I write. But then, actors and actresses must deliver exceptional (or at least bearable) acting skills to portray his/her assigned roles because that's the only way they show their strengths and weaknesses. IE: Noon W., Jui, Ploy C., Mo Monchanok, Aerin, etc.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Very interesting! I haven't been reading yadech's fan fictions awhile til now. It's been such a long time.. Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to read more. :)

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Candyfruit said:
Very interesting! I haven't been reading yadech's fan fictions awhile til now. It's been such a long time.. Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to read more. :)
Glad you liked it. Thank you for reading! :)

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 10

Air. She desperately needed air. She kicked the water as to boost herself out of the pool, but it didn't work. Never was gonna work, she realized. The water was clear and blue and as liquid as it was, but it stuck to her as a quicksand. And she felt as it was trying to consume her, no matter how she resisted. Then she heard laughters, louder and louder as she started to acknowledge its present. She glanced to her both her left and right and-
---
Yaya woked up to a sound of orchestral music which was coming out of a small stereo standing on the dresser, half an inch below the wall mirror's blue edge. Next to it was her mom. She was tapping her forefinger rapidly on a stereo button which made the music sounded lower and lower each time she pressed it.
"Mom?" Yaya finally called up as she rose herself to sit.
"Oh," her mom turned around suddenly, looking guilty even she did not do anything. "Did I wake you? My apology."
"What are you doing?" Yaya asked.
"I just thought music would help you sleep better, you know, with nice dreams or none at all?"
Froze in thoughts, Yaya remembered the dream she had. Nightmare.
"Then thank you for waking me up!" Yaya said, trying a cheery voice but didn't work out as planned.
"Did you have a bad dream?" Her mom asked in curiosity.
"Sort of- but you don't need to worry about it, or me, mom."
"What was it about?"
"It was..nothing," she responded.
"You can always share with me, honey," convinced her mom.
For a moment, Yaya felt unsure, but she opened up. "I was drowning." she recalled. "In a pool. I couldn't breathe. Then, he and she were there, just to watch me struggle," And there was Mark, at the left corner, standing as a stone. He stared and stared, but did nothing to help. But she preferred to keep that part to herself. "Then I woke up, thanks to your music."
"He and she?" Her mom asked.
"Nadech and-" she hesitated to call the name. Completely, she wanted to escape her relativity to the name. There were memories which she would be willing to erase, if it were that easy. "Kim."
She looked at her daughter sympathetically, wondering how she had ever came to this. She leaned close and pressed Yaya's head to her chest, caressing her, comforting her, the way she always did. "It was still not reality." she said. "You won a medal for swimming."
A relieved chuckle escaped Yaya's mouth. "I remembered."
"Would you like me to join you?" asked her mom after she had released Yaya. "I can fight nightmares."
"I would say yes if I were still that 5-year-old girl,"
Her mom smiled. "No matter how much you've grown. You're always my sweet girl."
Yaya stood and pulled her mom in her embrace, trying hard not to sob. "I love you," she said.
"I love you too," replied her mom. "Now let's get you back to sleep. It's still midnight."
Yaya nodded yes when she let her mom free. "Will you keep the music on?"
"Certainly." said her mom.
Her world returned to dark when her mom left the room. She closed her eyes, forcing the sound of music to distract her mind, and let time drifted her consciousness away.
--------------------------------
Marie's cafe opened at early-bird, like the usual. The fragrance of the bakery and the freshly brewed coffee filled the shop's atmosphere as the customers started rolling in. And not one person left without a smile planted on their lips with their package of warm bread and a cup of one of the best coffee in town.
Marie couldn't help but grinned to her customers' satisfaction. She loved it when people loved her food. Always.
"I see your business is going very well," Margie stated.
Marie nodded. "Exactly. Who wouldn't come to have your 'signature' cupcakes?"
Margie half-smiled. Since Margie's return, the cupcake job was passed to her. Basically, she asked to it.
"You're welcome." said Margie, followed by a chuckle.
They both thanked the customers as they complimented their services and food then left.
"You know, you should go," began Margie, meaning the world food tour Marie used to tell her about.
"What?" said Marie.
"The food tour." answered Margie. "We have enough money to afford the trip,"
Marie shook her head and laughed as considering it a joke. "Don't be serious!"
"Well, I am serious." said Margie. "You want it, don't you?"
"It was a ridiculous dream. Now I have my cafe and all and I want nothing more."
"Come on, don't hold back." said Margie. "It's going to be pretty simple. I can keep this bakery running for months, at least until you come back. Then I'll go get my job."
"It's not necessary," argued Marie.
"It is!" said Margie. "Look! I had my opportunity and I want you to have yours."
"I already got mine." said Marie. "All of this." She gestured to the room.
"I want to give you something else besides this." said Margie. This cafe was a gift from their parent, specially for Marie as they acknowledged her dream. Unfortunately, they weren't here long enough to realize her success.
"This is the best your parents can offer to me. I'm nothing but grateful," responded Marie.
"Our parents." Marie corrected her. "And I'm completely sure that if they were here, they would say the exact same thing I'm gonna say: Pursue your dearest dream!"
"But-" She couldn't think of a protest. Truly and dearly, in her heart, she wanted the opportunity. "I'll think about it," she finally half-accepted the grand offer. "Maybe."
"Good," Relieved, Margie smiled. "Let me know when you're ready."
------------------------------------
Her heart pounded at every step she landed on. Her fingers clasped around her phone so hard so she wouldn't lose it. She needed it. Once Kim reached the exit, she glanced over her shoulder, as expecting someone to come and grab her back to her home/prison. To her relief, there were none. No tough-looking guys in sunglasses, no Ken, no Ananda. She sighed and exited the airport. Safely. Finally. She called for a taxi and told him to take her to an address.
-------------------------------------
A young delivery boy approached Marie.
"A flower bouquet for Marie?" announced the deliver boy.
"I'm Marie,"
He handed her the lovely white roses with red wrapper and said goodbye.
"Who is it from?" asked Margie, raising an eyebrow.
"To Marie. An apology for yesterday. And another for not being able to come by myself today. That makes it two. I hope you like roses. Boy." Marie read the card.
"I want to puke," said Margie.
"It's not for you, luckily." said Marie, smiling.
Margie crossed her arms, staring at Marie in her happy state. "I don't like him. You should know that."
"I don't know what your problem is, really. Care to explain?" Marie carefully fetched a free vase and prepared the flowers in it.
"Never mind. You're a copy of mom. Never listen to anyone." said Margie. "Just don't trust him. Much."
Marie silently laughed. "I'm not a kid anymore."
"Of course, I can see that." said Margie. "He's still not a trustworthy to me!"
"You and your trust issues!" teased Marie.
-----------------------------------
Kim tapped her foot, waiting for the door to open after she had rung the bell. The door then swung opened, revealing a face Kim expected to see.
"Oh, thank god! I thought you might change your address or something!" exclaimed Kim.
"Kim?" Noey said in surprised voice. "What are you- Where have you been?"
"Out here?" Noey moved to the side, making way for Kim. She found her comfort zone on a couch while Noey closed the door and hurried to her.
"So?" asked Noey. "Tell me!"
"I was in my own little prison." Kim said.
Noey looked at her with sympathy, understanding her reference. "God...what kind of father is he?"
"An adoptive father who raised me as a doll so he can use me as a tool to fulfill his wills even if it means wedding me to a con-artist and cheater." said Kim.
"You what?" Noey almost shouted.
"Am married, yes. Or was. I had no other choice."
"You should have fled."
"I'm here now. Can't change the past that I was an idiot who-" Kim paused, finding it hard to blame herself. "Can I have some water?"
"Sure." Noey disappeared into a kitchen and reappeared with a glass of clear water. She placed it on the table before Kim. "What'll you do now? You think your father and your- your ex-husband would let you go just like this?"
"I'll get to Nadech before they get to me." said Kim.
"Nadech?" said Noey. "Ah... I heard his father passed all the company work to him. Good choice."
"I don't care for his money!" said Kim. "I was a fool to leave such good man. Does he have anyone? Yet?"
"No news, so no." answered Noey. "He waited for you?"
"He always keeps his words." She smiled, then took a sip of her water.

I'm sorry this chapter doesn't hold much essential scenes to the plot and it took WAY too long. But as usual. I appreciate your time reading this, ladies! Thank you!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Sovatana

Thank you for the update despite your busy school life. Hope you're well and good.

It is a very beautiful relationship Yaya has with her mom, so comforting and full of love. Sad that nightmares haunt her. Marie and Margie they're so close and how unselfish Margie is. Those bad peeps will not let it be easy for Kim. Nadech has a full plate. Love your story you wrote so well, thanks so much❤

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
[SIZE=20pt]Chapter 11[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Nadech tossed a pile of documents on his desk and stretched. He still felt the side-effects of alcohol, headache approached and drowsiness crept on him. And he wore the same outfits from yesterday, not having time to go home no thanks to the late awake. Win, his employee/friend came in with reports in his hand, feeling disturbed to see Nadech looking so weary.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"Have you been drinking again?" asked Win, frowning.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"Apparently," said Nadech.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"Didn't I tell you 'not' to do that? Yes, I am quoting the 'not'," said Win, almost angrily.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"I can hear that. Thanks for the clarification, though." said Nadech.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"You're messing with your health!" said Win.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"Yes, I know and I'm sorry," said Nadech, lazily. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"I've heard that a thousand times! Thought I had you changed but-" Win moved closer to Nadech but then backed up at once, squeezing his nose shut. "How much you've drunk!"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"I get it, okay? I shouldn't have drunk which certainly would upset you and I did. So you do not need to remind me how I smell right now!"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"What happened, seriously?" asked Win.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"Nothing involves your concern," said Nadech.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"Now for the love of your employees and the lovely flowers," Win said, pointing to the tulips on Nadech's desk. "Please go home and shower!"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"It's not an option, my friend." Nadech gestured to the documents on his desk and the reports in Win's grip. "I also have an important meeting this afternoon and I will not miss it!"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"As much as I appreciate being rich, I will never want a life like yours!" Win said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"No, your life's so much better!" said Nadech.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]"Now I'll leave you to your precious work," Win placed his reports next to the documents. "Ooh, and your father's coming this afternoon. Good luck!" He said before finally exited the office.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Nadech sighed, closing his eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Bright and blue, Yaya looked up at the sky through the taxi window. Her thoughts loosed, everything was on her mind, just without her true awareness. What happened at Preem’s wedding, what happened with Mark, that dream. Everything seemed fragile and lost at distance. Yaya felt the end, except that it wasn’t.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Miss, we’re here.” The taxi driver announced.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Yaya flinched a bit before realizing. “Yes.” she said. “Thank you.” She handed him the money and got out.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Warm air touched her skin. She inhaled, exhaled, inhaled, then pushed the door opened.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Morning!” exclaimed Margie, as excited as seeing a long-lost friend.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Yeah, morning.” replied Yaya. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“What are you doing here?” asked Margie. “Oh, never mind! Coffee?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“My car-“ said Yaya.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Right. Oh right!” said Margie urgently. “Coffee?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Yes, I’ll have-“ said Yaya but was interrupted.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I know what you want!” said Margie. “Sorry, I- uh, am just too excited!” A ridiculous laugh escaped her mouth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“What for?” asked Yaya.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“You and Mark!” Margie blurted.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“What?” said Yaya. “Did Mark...tell you?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“No, I just knew the moment he grabbed your hand ‘heroically’!” explained Margie. “Here’s what I imagined: under the orange sky, he knelt down before you, revealing a glorious ring and asked you to be his girlfriend/marry him!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“That,” Yaya tried to cut Margie off but she was speaking too fast.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Sounds a bit cliché, but I know it’s romantic! Like super!” continued Margie. “I’m just so ha-“[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I rejected him!” Yaya interrupted, raising her voice so Margie could hear her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Did- What?” asked Margie, wide eyed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I rejected him and hurt him!” Yaya repeated.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Oh my gosh!” said Margie, stunned. “I AM so sorry! I overreacted. How silly I am!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Oh, it’s not your fault. It’s mine!” Yaya looked up and slid both hands in her black pants’ side pockets. A sigh was let out. “Have you seen him today?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“No.” replied Margie. Questions filled her mind. “But why did you do that? You don’t like him? I mean you guys have been together for more than 10 years as far as I’ve known. Is there something I missed out? Or-“[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Friendship and love aren’t the same!” said Yaya.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“He’s a good guy, a good friend, and damn will be a good boyfriend.” emphasized Margie. “I just think, you know, if you can at least give him a chance?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“It’s me who don’t deserve him.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Why would you say that? As ridiculous any guy could be, he can never overlook you!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]She thought, of course, of Nadech barking at her that day, 3 or so years ago. Maybe he was ridiculously ridiculous or she was ridiculously flattered.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“That helps.” said Yaya, though it didn’t.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“About giving him a chance, I mean it. See if it works?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I’ll be late for work. Perhaps, we can talk later?” said Yaya.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Yeah, sure! Anytime you need advice.” said Margie, meaning on Yaya’s and Mark’s problem.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Yaya flashed a quick smile, said “I’ll see you later,” and left in seconds.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Oh, your coffee!” Margie remembered once she was out of sight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]“Dude, are you scared?” teased Noey. She was standing in front of Kim, crossing her arms.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Kim looked down at her clasped hands. “I think so.” She shrugged.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“At what?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I don’t know. Guilt?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Uh-huh scaredy-cat, would you like to pack your bag and return to your magical kingdom?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I’m gonna do it, okay?” Kim gave Noey her confident look, but there were see-through flaws. “Just give me time!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“The longer you’re taking, the more time you give to something else to go inside his mind and consume your place.” said Noey. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“It’s been 3 years, a few minutes won’t matter!” replied Kim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Okay, whatever!” Noey gave up. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]---[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]It took a while for Kim to gain her true confident. Noey asked to accompany her but Kim refused, stating she had to take care of it herself. Besides, she wanted to look as lonely as possible.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]She took the taxi directly to Nadech’s company as she was sure he’d be there.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Please be there,” she quietly mumbled. “I’ll be there.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]“Focus.” Yaya told herself. Why not a chance? Margie’s ‘advice’ had stuck in her head. She held her pencil but felt no motivation to draw anything. A chance. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“It can’t be!” Yaya reminded herself. She wanted to take that piece of advice and start something with Mark, maybe it’d spark. But what if everything went wrong?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]---[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]It was lunchtime and Yaya was looking around for the sign of Mark. She checked his desk: no one. He could be out, buying food. She thought.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Looking for Mark?” asked a co-worker whose desk was across Mark’s.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Yes, did you see him?” said Yaya.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“No, he is off for the day!” he answered. “He called in sick early this morning.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Oh.” Excuse. “Thank you.” She knew it was an excuse to get away from her. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“You can call him.” he added.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Yes, I will.” No, she wouldn’t. He was mad at her for sure, she knew it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]---[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Yaya made her way back to her office to find her phoning ringing. Little did she hope it was from Mark. But as it stopped, a 5 missed called banner appeared on her screen. They were all from Margie. She picked the phone up and dialed back to Margie.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Hey. What’s up?” said Yaya as the other line answered.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Yeah. Nothing. No not exactly nothing. I can’t- Is Mark there at work?” said Margie, all urgently.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“He took the day off. Sick, I was just told.” Yaya bit her lower lips.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Lovesick?” said Margie.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Shut up.” Said Yaya.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Anyway, he didn’t answer my calls. I’ve been trying since 10 am. It was 5 minutes ago that I found out he had turned off his cell.” explained Margie. “I’m kind of worried about him.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“He’ll be fine.” Yaya assured her friend and herself. Was it really what she had in mind? No. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“But what if he turned stupid and decided to commit suicide or something?” said Margie, fear leaked in her voice.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Give him space, Margie.” Yaya said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I don’t know. I think I’ll go see if he’s okay.” Margie decided.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Gie-“ But Margie hung up first.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]--------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]“Nadech,” Kim intellectually repeated Nadech’s name as she walked, taking it as a motivation. It was not unsuccessful actually, because before she knew it, a young-looking woman in a black blazer over a blue knee-length dress stood up behind her desk and greeted her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Good afternoon, Miss. May I help you?” Linda, Nadech’s secretary, politely greeted Kim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I’m looking for Mr. Nadech.” Her voice came out shaky which made it a little hard for Linda to make out. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Do you have an appointment?” asked Linda.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Kim froze. It wasn’t Linda who would let in freely to Nadech’s office, but Vi, whom she had assumed, no longer worked here.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“No.” Kim answered nervously. “But he’ll want to see me.” Her eyes assured Linda she meant it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“His meeting starts in 15 minutes. I suppose I can call and inform him about you.” Linda kindly said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Oh, thank you!” Kim said. But as Linda picked up the phone, Kim started to panic.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Mr. Nadech, there’re a woman there to see you.” Linda explained. Kim’s heartbeats raced one another as competing to cross a line.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“What is your name, Miss?” asked Linda. Kim couldn’t hear anything else but the question and her heartbeats. The next thing she felt was her feet moving and her eyes flickering, hoping the elevator door wouldn’t shut until she was in there.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Miss, where are you going?”  Kim could hear Linda called, but she wasn’t turning back.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]The elevator door shut right before her so she ran for the fire exit. No, she couldn’t it. Because of the guilt she felt in her gut. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]---[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]A woman came to see him. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]The first image popped his head was Yaya.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Which way is she heading?” he asked after Linda told him about Kim’s urgent exit. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“She’s taking the fire exit, sir.” Linda answered.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Yes, thank you, Linda.” Nadech said. She might be here to talk to him. He thought. She might be just too embarrassed to say she accepted his responsibility over her. He’d be the one to find her then.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]---[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Kim’s high heels made a rather loud noise as she tried to hurriedly run down the stairs. It annoyed her as she was now dripping down her tears, so she stopped and one by one bending each half her leg upward to her side, took them off then threw them away. She resumed her pace, pass the landed high heels which she didn’t bother to care, just to stop again to catch her breath. No one was coming down here. She observed. It was safe for her to stop a bit and weep. She wanted to be strong, she swore. She dialed Noey’s cell as not knowing what to do anymore. She picked up after a few beeps.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I’m a little busy right now. So tell me you reunite with and kiss your precious Nadech or something or I’m going to hang up!” The words came out cold and heartless and Kim’s current level of anger couldn’t take it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“You’re an idiot!” she shouted into the phone and pressed end call, not giving a chance for Noey to say anything else. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I brought this on myself,” she mumbled as tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn’t want to be broken. But that was what she was. Even repeat mumbles of Nadech’s name couldn’t fix it. “This can’t end like this. This is not going to be my life from now on.” Meaning regrets. She got tired of living with regrets and fear and her cruel old life. She wanted happiness and warmth and laughter and Nadech. Just the name wasn’t enough to fix her, it had to be the person himself. Kim used the back of her hand to wipe her tears and stood up.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]---[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“Which exit?” asked Nadech as he arrived at Linda’s desk.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“That one!” Linda pointed, and her forefinger shot towards a woman’s figure, shoeless and eyes brightly red.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“It’s…her.” Linda said, quite shocked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Nadech’s world was shut down. He couldn’t hear anything, everything was blurred. He could only see Kim, her haunting dark brown eyes, the corners of her mouth curved up. He could feel her breath from a distance, her scent. A drop of tear rolled down his cheek. A delightful drop of tear. Was it illusion? He did doubt. But he didn’t care, then moved towards Kim, rather too rushing but he still didn’t care. Kim dropped everything in place, and ran straight to him. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]No, it wasn’t illusion. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]They were closer and closer until he finally felt her body pressed on his, and arms around his back. It was real. More tears burst out. Nadech squeezed Kim in his arms too tight, it hurt. None of them worried about that though.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…I’m…” Kim buried her face in Nadech’s chest and wet his shirt.[/SIZE]

Hope you enjoy this! And as always, thank you for reading! :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi dearest Sovatana

Hope you're well, mulu. Thanks for the long dramatic update. Wonder why Nadech was drinking away. His reunion with Kim seemed to fill their hearts and mind, do foresee more drama with lots of unsolved issues among them. Thanks so much, Sovatana, I enjoy and appreciate your time in continuing this ff xxxxoxoxo

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I'm loving this. I want to know how Nadech and Yaya come together. Loving Boy and Margie also. I think Mark will be with Kim lol Idk. Please continue Sovatana. 

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
OMG I'm loving this. I want to know how Nadech and Yaya come together. Loving Boy and Margie also. I think Mark will be with Kim lol Idk. Please continue Sovatana. 

Step said:
Can't wait for the next chapter

Yes, I will, Step. Thank you so much for reading! <3