Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7

Soriya didn't sleep well the night before and had gotten up early to prepare for their weekend trip. After having breakfast on the go...along with soft music playing...she doze off next to Emmy car seat. By the time she woke up, she could smell the ocean, the sand and palm trees meaning they were getting close. Her heart skip a beat, "Does your parents know we sleep in separate rooms?" she frantically ask . they have never spent a night over his parents place before. Her eyes look into the review mirror notice his wide grin. "answer me!"

"You'll find out." he replied but before she could blast at him for keeping this from her, they pull up in front of the house. His parents were waiting on their big porch. This was their first time visiting them at their retirement house. Mr.H was reading his newspaper while Mrs. H busy knitting. Both wave instantly. Mrs. H rise from her seat and walk toward them.

Soriya frown at the thought they could possibly share a room, at the same time, unbuckling Emmy out of her car seat and stepping out of the car. "Hi darling." said Mrs. H, cupping Soriya face and kiss her on the cheek then she kiss her son. "Hi mom." she said shyly. One of these days, calling them mom and dad will feel natural, she told herself again.. Mrs. H took Emmy and walk to her husband while Soriya carry the carseat and Harit with the bags.

It was close to noon and Mrs. H already prepare lunch. They gather around the dining table with the sun coming through every window.

"Harit," Mrs. H voice her concern. "you've gotten skinner...." she said. "Have you been getting enough sleep, eating regularly--"

"-- just been working a lot on this new business deal." he had to cut her off, otherwise, she will keep going on and on. He slowly sip the hot soup with his spoon.

"Oh." Mrs. H face ease up. "Try not to over work yourself, son" She turn her eyes to Soriya, "he can be stubborn, don't be afraid to wack him from time to time."

"Mom..." harit moan while soriya try to hide her laugh.

"What? Your wife needs to know how to take care of you." She seem amuse by his annoy face expression.

Soriya grin, laughing in her eyes as she wipe her lips with a napkin.

After lunch with Emmy in her stroller, they all went to the board walk appearing to have some type of festival. The sound of music and smell of delicious food was making her stomach growling again. No. She need to control her hunger despite the funnel cake, cotton candy, popcorn and pizza, etc... screaming her name.

"Hungry?" Harit said softly to her while his parents walk closely behind, pushing the stroller.

She glare at him. "you need to stop reading my mind. it is rude."

He chuckle. "I didn't have to, it's written all over your face when we walk by the pizza place back there."

Ugh. Do he have to pay attention to everything? "I'm fine. we just ate."

He step away from her and walk over to a candy shop and brought cotton candy. He gave one bag to his parents and the other one to her. "here...."

"I say I'm fine." she turn her eyes away.

he smile while opening the bag. "do you want me to feed you then?"

She hiss at him before reaching in the bag for a piece. heaven... she thought, melting against her tongue. she haven't had some in such a long time.

They check out everything from hats to hand craft jeweleries. It was really a beautiful day, she thought while resting on the yellow bench. Mr and Mrs. H look around some more while she feed Emmy her bottle. He was sitting next her and she could feel his eyes resting on face while she kept hers fixed on her baby. Suddenly he reach over and grab a strand of hair, dangling over her face and tuck it lightly behind her ear.

"I -" she stop when her eyes saw his parents returning... ugh! he's going to get it when they get back to the house. How dare he didn't tell her in advance about their room sharing!

They all return back, resting in the living room with their eyes glue to the soccer game playing. Soriya walk up the stairs wanting to give Emmy her afternoon bath. She saw their bags in the first room to her right. The room was a nice size with a balcony over looking the ocean. They had their private bathroom as well. Sweet. She lay Emmy on the bed and start digging her bag to get a towel, lotion, power and a pair of clothes to change into. The thought of Harit sleeping and showering all in the same room made her body icy cold. She shivers and went to get Emmy

She return to the living room and her eyes surprise. Ken and Ann was here too. "Hey Soriya." said ken, "there's my gorgeous niece." He reach for emmy. How come harit didn't tell her his brother and his wife were joining them too? Now they have to really act like a couple. ERR. But then again, he never tell her anything. And the kiss from the other night! She haven't recieved a word of apology yet. He has some nerve.... not realizing her eyes were flare with anger.

"Soriya, are you okay?" Ann ask softly but Harit heard it too, turning around to look at her. She force a smile, "Yes, why wouldn't i be?"

"You look like you were going to kill someone." Ann giggle.

Yea, harit is going to taste some death tonight, she thought. She could see the smirk on his face like he knew what she was thinking. "Oh no, I'm not that evil." Not yet, at least. She smile.

----

The boys went out for dinner and drinks later while the ladies stay in, helping each other prepare dinner with a glass of wine... which Soriya decline again. Emmy relax in her car seat while the ladies ate.

"Ann, when are you giving me grandkids." ask Mrs. H, smiling.

Her face blushed. "Ken isn't ready for one yet. He's still trying to get his own business."

"Both of you are getting old now."

"They're not that old." Soriya jump in. "Besides, they're both healthy and happy."

Ann smile. Glad for Soriya saving, taking the pressure off..

"ok, just don't wait too long.. "

"We promised to get on it right away as soon as Ken have his business."

Mr and Mrs. H was quite upset that Ken, their oldest son have eloped with Ann when he was studying abroad. It wasn't like they disapproved Ann but they were tradtional and want everything to be traditional as possible. When they found out Soriya was quite pregnant after the wedding, they were upset but at least their face was saved. They were happy for that. His parents wanted to throw Ken and Ann a banquet but they decline. They didn't need all that. Beside, they had one in the states with Ann family. After more talking and cleaning, tiredness kick in. Soriya let out a soft yawn.

"Why don't you take a bath and I'll watch Emmy for you." Ann suggest. "You look awefully tired."

She smile. "Okay. Give her a bottle when she get cranky or when her dad gets here, just hand her to him."

"Why Harit?" Both ladies ask at the same time.

"It's... he has a special touch with her. she calms down a lot." Remembering the other night.....

Both ladies smile and aww at the same time. "Daddy's girl."

"Something like that," she gave them a half smile and excuse herself.

While undressing with the facet running, filling the bath with water....she exhale deeply. Her body slide into the soapy water and turn off the water. She breath in and out, allowing her body and mind to relax. Since emmy birth she barely had time for a bath. It was always in and out of the shower like a hawk. Then she proceed to close her eyes, letting the warm water ease her tense muscle.

Her eyes were moving slowly under her closed lids.... her ears trying to make clear of the sound she was hearing. It was the sound of the door open and closed. She open her eyes and jerk herself up in the water. Goodness, how long had she been asleep? She reach for the towel and got out the tub, still dripping wet from head to toe. Emmy, she thought. They can't calm her down. Where the hell is her father!?! She scream in her mind while turning the knob, taking a few steps before seeing a figure through the corner of her eyes. harit... feeling his arm pulling her wet body in.

"Going some where?" he ask, his eyes dancing with desires while tighten his grip around her.

pze

sarNie Adult
girl u need to come back and update this soon....pretty pretty please......left us on a cliff hanger.......

that was a good update though.....hehe....thanks na

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
why did you stop there?!?!?!! COME BACK AND UPDATE!!!! do I sound threatening? :lol:

anyhow, I hope you update soon... oh my, what have you done to me?! a willing scene is playing in my head atm!! omg... :rolleyes:

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
ya...they really look cute and sweet together...i love aff! If i was a guy i will definitely marry her...she is such a sweet heart...even girls love her... 

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8

She grip the front of her towel even tighter with one hand trying to shield her chest. "Harit...." her voice went limp. She could barely hear herself saying his name.

"How was the bath?" he ask, gazing down her body.

Achohol. "Have you been drinking...?"

"A little." he inhale the fresh clean scent of her body. "Ask me what kind of drink I had..."

Stupid. She doesn't care what he drink. All she cares is she's nearly naked. Wait. She IS naked.... just a towel to shield her. "let go! Emmy needs ...." she try to push but it was useless.

"Shhhh...." he whisper. "do you want to wake emmy up?." He twirl their body so that Soriya can have a peek at the bed. Emmy was sound asleep so beautifully. "She doesn't need you." his grin widen.

"go ahead, ask me.." but she didn't answer and gave him ... you are stupid look... but he didn't care.

"i'll tell you anyway.. i had a long island." He felt the urge to reminisce. "Remember Soriya, that's what you had when we first met...

Her body went still. "No." she lied. why is he doing this? why is he bringing the past up?

"no? he chuckle. "shall i refresh your memory?"

She stare at him questioning what he was going to do. bad idea. She part her lips to speak when his lips claim hers... my body, i can't move... her mind went into a loop of stand still....her heart racing when she felt his tongue against her own......dancing. Yes, long island it was... just like she had remember on their first night. He deepen the kiss with his hand on the back of neck , keeping her from breaking away. Slowly he pull away, never taking his eyes off her.. then lean over and kiss her cheek. "remember now?..." She was too still.

After finding her voice back, she mutter... "You didn't even apologize for the first kiss."

Harit lower his eyes and a soft laugh slip his lips. "I'm not sorry for kissing you .....ever..."

Her brain snap into place hearing his laughter.... she felt stupid for some odd reason. Here he was taking advantage her... "you're a jerk! do you know that!" she hiss at him as low as possible but deep down, she want to scream at the top of her lungs.

"I know....." he pull her in and held her tight in his arms. "i'm a jerk..." for wanting you this much. His heart beating in harmony... feeling her chest rising up and down against his own. "I don't know what's going on with me anymore..." I'm losing control of my heart....he kiss the top of her head and pull her away just a little so he could see her face.. "get dress, we're going on a double date."

*knock*

Soriya grab her bag and rush inside the bathroom.

Harit open the door. "Ready?" Ken eye him up and down, seeing him in the same clothes and wet. "or am i interrupting something?"

"Soriya is still getting ready...we're be down there in 15 min." He gives his brother a sheepish smile then close the door.

--

Salsa club? she thought. Harit order them drinks and grab a table by the balcony. They could see the ocean and hear the seagulls making sound across the dark sky.

Ann and Ken place their drinks down and went to the dance floor showing their salsa moves. She sip her long island and watch the couple dance. They were compliment each in so many ways. When they stare at each, you can see the love between the two. Sigh. It was making her feel miserable.

"Are you okay?" Harit lean closer to her face. "Is your heart feeling cold?"

She glance at him. he need to stop hearing her thoughts. "no."

He wrap his arms around her and pull her close, whispering into her ear. "i can make the coldness go away."

"Harit..." she was trying to pull his arms away. "stop talking so much."

Ann and Ken return back to the table.

"brother, the night is warm, no need to hold soriya so tight..... " ken tease.

Soriya smile... feeling her cheeks warm. Harit ease his hold but still have his one arm around her shoulder.

The ladies excuse themselves to use the ladies room. Ugh. Harit is having way too much with her when she enter the stall. He must pay!

He stare at her petite body leaving the table wearing dark blue skinny jeans with an off the shoulder red top and matching open toe heels. His attraction toward her was getting out of control. He wasn't sure how long he could contain himself.

"You are so whip by your wife."

"What?" harit snap out of his thoughts and stare at his brother.

Ken chuckle. "you got it bad for her....."

"I don't know what you're talking about." he turn his eyes and look else where.

"You can lie to anyone but you can't lie to me. You didn't marry her for the sake of her being pregnant.. you were drawn to her right from the beginning.... weren't you, harit?" Silence. "prove my point."

"your point is wrong."

"In denial as always." ken walk over to the bar for another drink.

Ann return back to the table alone. "where's soriya?"

"oh, she's catching up with someone by the bar."

Harit look over and there she was bubbly talking with another guy. He fumed because this wasn't a friendly catch up. The dude had his hand on her hip! He notice numbers were exchange and hugs were given. Tight hugs. Then went their separate ways.

Soriya walk half way when she saw Harit comnig toward her. Maybe he needed to use the restroom. But no, His hands grip her waist and led them to the dance floor. A slow song came on....

"Who is he?" he ask her roughly in her ear.

"Who?" she reply feeling his fingers digging into her waist.

"The guy you were flirting with earlier. Who the hell is he?"

"Oh." she smile. "just a friend."

Harit nod his head, perfectly hearing her voice turn a lot sweeter when she speak..must be that damn guy... "just a friend with his hand on your hip?" his hands open flat against her back and pull her in until their hips were pratically grinding each other.

"He did not...." she tried to pull away without making a scene."What is wrong with you?"

"you were enjoying his company way too much to even notice such thing." Harit retort, feeling steam coming out of his ears.

Ann and Ken stare at them with Ken laughing. "What's so funny babe?" ask Ann, turning her head to her husband.

"Can't you see harit acting like a mad man over there."

"why?"

"Nothing.." ann didn't know the whole marriage deal. Ken lean over to kiss his wife lips. "I'm not that jealous am I?"

Ann cheese. "sometime."

Ken return the smile. At least it was no where near what Harit's feeling at the moment.

--

They all return back to the house. Harit held her hand tight even when they were already in the house Both couples bid good night with Harit quickly drag Soriya into their rooms. "Harit, you can let go of my hand now..." soriya said softly once the door was closed. She grew nervous realizing their daughter wasn't with them.

Harit grip her waist and pull her close while his other hand interlock with her fingers. "Are all women like this after giving birth?"

She stare at his face.... "like what?"

"you've always been beautiful.... " he smirk and gaze down her body. "but now beautiful isn't enough to describe you."

"You're drunk... you need to shower and sleep." she turn her eyes away so he couldn't see her flush.

He smile, "Maybe... honestly,.. i don't know how long I can contain myself ...."

She glare at him... "then you should find your mistress.."

His smile drop. "there's no one but you.."

"when did you start lying?" her heart prick.

He let go of her fingers and lift her chin. "I'm not a liar and I have never lied to you.... not once."

It was hard to believe.. she didn't want to hear anymore. " are you done yet? i'm tired... i want to sleep now."

"You don't believe me.."

"if you want to stand here and talk all night long, you're welcome too but i need to shower and rest."

He let go but not before he get a kiss. He bent down... aiming for her lips but she was too smart this time and smother her face into his shoulder so instead he kiss her head. "go." He watch her disappear into the bathroom and sigh.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sorry gang for the long wait... ^_^

oh yes... I should finish that soon... I'm so inspired to write more willing scenes for ATEAM after seeing their pics in NM thread... :lol:

yes yes yes! i went crazy seeing them in NM! perfect in such charming ways... they look so awefully yummy in those photos.. i perfer aff without the bangs. :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes yes yes! i went crazy seeing them in NM! perfect in such charming ways... they look so awefully yummy in those photos.. i perfer aff without the bangs. :lol:
me too... I like her without bangs... :lol: and those pics definitely made my day!! :clap: :clap:

girl I sooo love your update! ^_^ did soriya willingly accepted harit's kiss?? and harit is jealous... so cute! :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update girl.....jealousy is written all over him.....cant wait for more....hehe......