Grate & Toey
Grate & Bella
Grate & Pancake

Nadech & Davika
Nadech & Bella
N & Pancake
N& Kimberley
Edit:
I am skipping Yaya bec he already does alot of lakorns with Yaya..
It'd be interesting to see him with other pairs.

Pope & Yaya
Pope & Kimmy
Pope & Mint C
Pope & Davika
Pope & Bella
Pope & Pancake

Ken & Yaya
Ken & Kimmy
Ken & Davika
Ken & Janie

Weir with all the ladies above

Boy Pakorn w Kimmy - Yaya - Davika - Toey - Bella-Pancake

Alex Rendall w Kimmy - Yaya - Davika - Toey - Bella-Pancake - Esther

Sean Kimmy - Yaya - - Toey - Bella-Pancake

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Louis Scott & Yaya
Louis Scott & Kimberly
Louis Scott & Davika
Louis Scott & Toey
Louis Scott & Bella
Louis Scott & Pancake

Grate & Davika
Grate & Yaya
Grate & Kimberly
Grate & Davika
Grate & Toey
Grate & Bella
Grate & Pancake

Nadech & Davika
Nadech & Bella
N & Pancake
N& Kimberley

Pope & Yaya
Pope & Kimmy
Pope & Mint C
Pope & Davika
Pope & Bella
Pope & Pancake

Ken & Yaya
Ken & Kimmy
Ken & Davika
Ken & Janie

Weir with all the ladies above

Boy Pakorn w Kimmy - Yaya - Davika - Toey - Bella-Pancake

Alex Rendall w Kimmy - Yaya - Davika - Toey - Bella-Pancake - Esther

Sean Kimmy - Yaya - - Toey - Bella-Pancake
Pope, Boy, Nadech, and Great's list yes!! And which Ken?

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I still got Rome. Dome, Tik, Om Akapan, Push, James Ma, Bie, James Ji, Kong Saharat, Bomb, Pong, Smart , Aun, Poom :) thinking of female leads :D

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech with:
  • Mai
  • Bella (please God, I'm begging you:angel10:)
  • Noon
  • Mint C

Yaya with:
  • James Ji in something with a better script & plot, because I need to figure out if they just completely lack chemistry or if it was just because NNS was dead
  • Ken T
  • Grate
  • Mark again
  • Cee (if ever possible)
  • Mik (if ever possible, and preferably in the far future lol)
  • Pope (I have been waiting since GRGR)
  • Sean
I need to think some more about this

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Right now the only fresh couple on my mind is Mark and Namtarn! Please make it happen!!!!l!!:angel10:
Are you becoming aNamtarn fan too! I’ve always wanted JMa to pair up with her but oOoO Mark would be nice too. I mean come on, Patricia Good was able to pair up w/ Mark.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Are you becoming aNamtarn fan too! I’ve always wanted JMa to pair up with her but oOoO Mark would be nice too. I mean come on, Patricia Good was able to pair up w/ Mark.
Hello :) I don’t think I have just become her fan. I think I have set eye on her for a long time, but she’s just haven’t been fortunate enough to pair up with hotties. I think the most she’s got was Ken P but idk Ken never really fly in my radar lol

So yea, I started watching Prang and Namtarn on their diet show and realized how much awesome and what a great personality she has! Seriously I adore her from there, prob even a little bit more than Prang now when I’m a BIG Prang fan! Now— I’m praying with the Almoghty God to pair her with any hotties or Alisters like Mr Prin, hehe or even Nadech or Jma or JJ or Mario. Lol!! Anyone!! But you already know my heart will always settle for her to be paired up with Mark!!:angel10::pancarta::aaaaa:

Plus—I think she’s beautiful, but underrated and under promoted by the channel. Wow, maybe I could go rerun her previous lakorn series! hehe

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello :) I don’t think I have just become her fan. I think I have set eye on her for a long time, but she’s just haven’t been fortunate enough to pair up with hotties. I think the most she’s got was Ken P but idk Ken never really fly in my radar lol

So yea, I started watching Prang and Namtarn on their diet show and realized how much awesome and what a great personality she has! Seriously I adore her from there, prob even a little bit more than Prang now when I’m a BIG Prang fan! Now— I’m praying with the Almoghty God to pair her with any hotties or Alisters like Mr Prin, hehe or even Nadech or Jma or JJ or Mario. Lol!! Anyone!! But you already know my heart will always settle for her to be paired up with Mark!!:angel10::pancarta::aaaaa:

Plus—I think she’s beautiful, but underrated and under promoted by the channel. Wow, maybe I could go rerun her previous lakorn series! hehe
Ahh okay! Same here. I’ve been a fan since DKD but she just hasn’t really been recognized yet. Heck I think Nychaa has gotten some more hotties than her. I’ll settle w/ Mark too bc they’d be cute together. They have great smiles.