Pae Arak Says Thai Girls Are Much More Beautiful Than Laotian Girls

kulyia

RUK
LMFAO. AIKODEN. she is the innocent one. well so it sounds. lol. we have to stick together like sticky rice uguys. I agree. we shouldnt bark at each others when we are the victims. lets see if he comes out and apologies to everyone who is offended. if not, THEN we'll talk about wats gonna happen when he goes to Laos. lol. ineed to pee so bad. but ill go after ADD REPLY.

kulyia

RUK
What YOU are saying or doing right now is no better than whoever wrote on the other site. If YOU have problem with that person then you should address that person at THE OTHER SITE, don't come in here and generalize "YOU GUYS" in here, because peoples that made comments in here might not be the same peoples or person. So come in here and said "YOU GUYS" only asking for trouble and being a hypocrite by putting everyone in the same category as what peoples or person is saying on the other site.

I understand that by being Thai you're insulted by the comments left there, but like I said, you should tell that to whoever that person is to stop offending others, as I'm telling you now to stop offending others by saying "YOU GUYS". If you have problem with what I'm saying then you should address to ME, as I'm address this message to YOU and you alone right now. ^_^ And if I offended you, I apologize, but then again, I don't feel what I'm saying is offensive at all, but whatever. ^_^

nicely said. NOT picking sides tho.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I doubt he mean bad intentions toward Lao female when he say that. Maybe he didn't want the reporter to keep asking him so he just cut them off by saying that. I know its bad image but I guess he wasn't thinking when he said that. I wouldn't be surprise if they change pa aek' cus I'm sure the Lao gov't is watching it and they don't take crap from no one esp. Thai stars. They might even ban him from Laos.
That could probably what the solution may be. Especially the Laos gov't themselves are pricks! Good relations between two countries will always have a flaw. [I'm just stating it as a fact, we all know this by now, but it can happen with this incident also.]

:sigh: We will always live in a time where racism will always exist.

First time I saw him playing in Body 19 with Pang Onjira, I seriously thought it was a ladyboy! :lol:

tla23

sarNie Egg
I guess NOW he doesn't have any balls because his girlfriend, Goi, had to apologize on his behalf!!!
The person who actually said the statement should come forward to apologize and not hide behind his gf like a little bitch.
Honestly, I don't think the apology did anything. It probably added more gas to the fire! haha
In her words, "For those who were not happy with what he said then I apologize on his behalf. "
In other words, she's saying that who ever was hurt by it 'sorry!', but we don't find it offensive and a big deal.
It just didn't feel sincere. It felt like she was just saying something that the public wants to hear to calm the situation down.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly, I think some people are taking this to far. There are people coming out to speak on ignorance now. What's up with dissing Thai People just because of what Pae said? Pae does not represent the country. He's just an entertainer. I find it stupid how people are starting to bash and trash Thai's just because of Pae's comment. That's completely unfair to those who are Thai (like myself partially) and have yet to do anything wrong.

I don't think it's right that we are responding negatively towards an entire group over one person. It's like saying Hitler was evil so let's hate all of Germany. Are we proving that we're any better by generalizing ourselves and doing exactly what Pae did? Nope not at all. We're now turning around to do the exact same thing towards Thai people. Just saying. Some people should really think before acting ;]

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I think some people are taking this to far. There are people coming out to speak on ignorance now. What's up with dissing Thai People just because of what Pae said? Pae does not represent the country. He's just an entertainer. I find it stupid how people are starting to bash and trash Thai's just because of Pae's comment. That's completely unfair to those who are Thai (like myself partially) and have yet to do anything wrong.

I don't think it's right that we are responding negatively towards an entire group over one person. It's like saying Hitler was evil so let's hate all of Germany. Are we proving that we're any better by generalizing ourselves and doing exactly what Pae did? Nope not at all. We're now turning around to do the exact same thing towards Thai people. Just saying. Some people should really think before acting ;]

I agree with you, but you're obviously not reading most of the comments. The majority of people here are bashing just Pae, not the Thai people. So calm your horse woman.

About what Pae said was pure ignorance and not thinking before speaking. I believe what he said was what he truly feel and see towards Lao people; it's racist if you ask me. This is only towards Pae, the individual and not to the Thai people as a population. So to Khoon nou Wan-Jai no one is hating on you as a Thai individual.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry, but I wasn't talking about anyone specifically from this forum or anything I was referring to those general comments that have been made regarding this topic at all. I've read all the comments and I see my girls standing up and saying that we shouldn't be generalizing towards the entire group.

I'm just referring to those who brought the issue from the blog or whatever onto here. I didn't say anyone was bashing me as a Thai Individual. I myself am a majority Lao person. I felt offended also by the comment, but at the same time I was seeing some of the negative reactions that resulted from what he said. I went back and read some comments about how some people were talking about Thai's elsewhere so I just wanted to say how I felt about that issue here. I don't really want to visit another blog,forum, or whatever.

Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone nor did I take offense to any comments. I was just stating my opinion like everyone else as I have the right to do so

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
there are so many delicious types of cereals, it's unbelievable! i don't really have a favorite. there was a time i tried to convince myself i had a favorite...but i don't. they are all yummy.

sorry. for some reason, this thread made me think of cereal. :huh: haha

tla23

sarNie Egg
there are so many delicious types of cereals, it's unbelievable! i don't really have a favorite. there was a time i tried to convince myself i had a favorite...but i don't. they are all yummy.

sorry. for some reason, this thread made me think of cereal. :huh: haha

Damn it, I want some Honey Bunches of Oats now. yummy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas, eat eat apples and bananas.

I think apples are way better than bananas.

Will they start hating each other? :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Damn it, I want some Honey Bunches of Oats now. yummy.
i've never actually had honey bunches of oats. people tell me it's delicious but it doesn't sound delicious. imma try it because of u, k? haha

I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas, eat eat apples and bananas.

I think apples are way better than bananas.

Will they start hating each other? :loool:
oh girl, i'm a bananas girl. although, apple jacks have always been a favorite cereal of mine.

trix are good. their my favorite. =]
i was addicted to trix for 6 years. but now, i'm not a big fan. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. haha its cereal now..

thookatha.. honey bunches of oats are so YUMMY!!!!!

I just had some apple jacks earlier lol... yummy..

tla23

sarNie Egg
i've never actually had honey bunches of oats. people tell me it's delicious but it doesn't sound delicious. imma try it because of u, k? haha

oh girl, i'm a bananas girl. although, apple jacks have always been a favorite cereal of mine.

i was addicted to trix for 6 years. but now, i'm not a big fan. lol

You should try it! You won't regret it! If you're a banana girl like me, I like to add bananas to my cereal! It makes it more delicious!!!!!

kulyia

RUK
CEREAL THREAD.

well i just had the honey bunches something. and i DONT LIKE IT. it comes with strawberry. and its sooo SOUR. <_<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG SIX YEARS? wow. cant blaim you. 6 years.. wow. :eek: speechless. lol
yup. it was when i started growing bunny ears that i got worried. LOL

lmao.. haha its cereal now..

thookatha.. honey bunches of oats are so YUMMY!!!!!

I just had some apple jacks earlier lol... yummy..
ok, for tla23 and you, i must try it now! haha

hahaha...okay, or we not talking about cereals.???
celebrity...cereal...same thing...

I gotta have my lucky charms. YUMMMMMM
holy crap, i loooovvve me lucky charms!

You should try it! You won't regret it! If you're a banana girl like me, I like to add bananas to my cereal! It makes it more delicious!!!!!
ooo i tend to add bananas to my oat cereals too! mmm...so delicious!

CEREAL THREAD.

well i just had the honey bunches something. and i DONT LIKE IT. it comes with strawberry. and its sooo SOUR. <_<
oh no, i don't like to add strawberries to my cereal. it just doesn't go, in my opinion. haha

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
why would he say something like that? do you want to piss off a country where u're going to be filming ur movie? that is the most stupidest move u can make. i hope they changed the main guy to someone else because i'm pretty sure laos is not going to let him enter after saying something that insulting.