Pae Arak Says Thai Girls Are Much More Beautiful Than Laotian Girls

tla23

sarNie Egg
Article taken from http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/

**But seriously, what does everyone think about this??**

Actor “Pae” Arak is becoming more popular these days with so many movie roles under his belt. Soon, he will be off to Laos to film the sequel to “Sabai Dee Luang Pra Bang”.

Pae was asked if his girlfriend was afraid that he might fall for the charms of Laotian girls while he is over there. The rising actor says that will not be a problem because Thai girls are much more beautiful.

Part one of this movie featured Ananda Everingham and Pae clarified that “I will not be replacing Ananda, I’m playing a different role. I wouldn’t dare to replace him”

“The story is about a Thai person who gets married in Laos, the Nang Aek will be the same person but the Pra Aek will change in every sequel. I will be going over there 4th August and then come back 20th August. I don’t need to learn Laotian, just have to read the script a lot”

How’s Goi taking it?

“I will have to buy a simcard in Laos and I will call her. But I don’t know, I hope she’ll come to see me but I don’t know. I’ve been begging her but she’s not free. I told her to go for a holiday but she said she doesn’t have time. When I go I will take photos for her”

Is Goi afraid that you might fall for the charms of Laotian girls?

“We have both seen Laotian girls before, Thai girls are much more beautiful, so no problems can jeopardize our relaionship. Nothing at all”
[/b]

Judging from the amount of netizen comments left at Entertain Teenee, we figured this interview by Pae can qualify as another “FAIL” in his many collections. Unhappy fans from Laos have left messages to Pae saying, “Do not come to Laos” because when he does – they will “Kill him”.[/b]

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow what a comment!!! little does he know what will happen after this speech...

having any picture i donno this name...

every culture have some pretty and not so pretty girls in their country. many thai money are not fully thai b/c they are mainly mix breed with other culture which makes them more beautiful and now adays cosmetic surgery as well...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Someone needs to tell him in regards of speaking in public. Did he not know that being a star it's more crucial. And he's going to shoot there after making a comment like this? Not so smart.

Every nationalities has their own beauty. He hasn't heard the saying "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" yet I take it. There's only a handful of celebrities who hasn't had anything done (surgical procedures) minor or major. And usually those are the ones that are of a mixture of a different race.

So just because he and his girlfriend has encountered some Laos girls that are unattractive doesn't mean all of them are.

I think he needs to just not speak so candidly...there are certain thoughts that are best kept secret and this is one of them. Especially when you are a star.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I never liked Pae and this comment makes me see why I didn't like him to begin with. No offense to Goi's lover out there, but I don't find her attractive. So for him to point out what beauty is sort of a joke because his gf isn't that pretty.

fun

Expired Sarnie
When will these celebs learn that their mouth is the road to their destruction LOL
Never will they learn...

He probably didn't mean any harm but golly did I want to punch him and kick him in the balls. But he just lost a tremendous Laotian fans and maybe even others. I am not one of them, I was never a fan to start with lmao... but he needs all the luck he can get and it is best if he dropped this project. I wouldn't want to see him with a Laotian girl on screen :loool: She is too pretty :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeee..eek.. this made me lose some interest in him a bit..

.... he got himself some more haters now lol...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I think he made a mistake by saying that because he's not just anyone but a known actor in the thai entertainment industry now. Every words spoken from actors and actress needs to be spoken carefully because their fans and audience around the world will judge them by how they speak out their thoughts or answer their questions and how they act of course... If he was a thoughtful and good actor he would have thought about the question before he answered it. By saying what he said in the last statement is actually very offensive towards some lao citizens, especially the womans. He could have said those words in a better way like. The way he said it out like that was a total slap in the face to lao girls..not just that but also because im sure he has fans from Laos too..and don't get me wrong...i LOVE thai....and i also find interest in Lao since my parents and grandparents has a little of Lao in them...and my dad is originally from Laos. so don't get me wrong that im choosing sides.

i just think that he could have answered that question in a way better way than say it like a slapp in the face.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I think he made a mistake by saying that because he's not just anyone but a known actor in the thai entertainment industry now. Every words spoken from actors and actress needs to be spoken carefully because their fans and audience around the world will judge them by how they speak out their thoughts or answer their questions and how they act of course... If he was a thoughtful and good actor he would have thought about the question before he answered it. By saying what he said in the last statement is actually very offensive towards some lao citizens, especially the womans. He could have said those words in a better way like. The way he said it out like that was a total slap in the face to lao girls..not just that but also because im sure he has fans from Laos too..and don't get me wrong...i LOVE thai....and i also find interest in Lao since my parents and grandparents has a little of Lao in them...and my dad is originally from Laos. so don't get me wrong that im choosing sides.

i just think that he could have answered that question in a way better way than say it like a slapp in the face.
True to this statement, he need to think before he talk..... Any one have pic. of him so I can see?

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WOW, what a JERK. I liked him in JJRKGCT. Im laos and my husband find me darn SEXY. ;)

Well, by his rude comments, I kinda don't like him now. His GF isn't even all that pretty. Every girl is pretty in her own beautiful self. :D

kulyia

RUK
ithink he wanted to get it over with. And really did it Get over the line there. wonder what is thinking of or what his manager is saying to him. If he isnt thinking about his statement, he is obvious a

WARNING

:
:
:
DICKHEAD

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
too bad for him he lost his lao fans but i don't think it's gonna affect him all dat much i thailand but damn dat was a dumbass comment.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Sadly Diamend what you said is true...on the entertainment show 3foru they were talking about a news article detailing how he'll be using a sim card to call Koy while he's in Laos for 20days. No mention of his remarks toward Laotian women! This sentiment isn't new, and he's entitled to believe whatever he wants, too bad his beliefs are shallow, ignorant and narrow minded. He definitely lost a good portion of his bread and butter!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh LMAO he look like he popping a pimple in dat pic LMAO hahaha

Sadly Diamend what you said is true...on the entertainment show 3foru they were talking about a news article detailing how he'll be using a sim card to call Koy while he's in Laos for 20days. No mention of his remarks toward Laotian women! This sentiment isn't new, and he's entitled to believe whatever he wants, too bad his beliefs are shallow, ignorant and narrow minded. He definitely lost a good portion of his bread and butter!
yea it's dat whole racial thing

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
hey all the haters lets me join to u guyz damn his comment make me wanna slap him -_-
dont u think that his face his more bigger than his body...anywayz he is just ugly for me :arrg:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I guess the fame he's getting now aday is making him become totally pathetic asshole...Even though he didn't intentionally or not said it that way, he shouldn't say it at all...

P.S.
I never find him attractive anyways...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohhhh the anorexic guy that was in that one lakorn with aump. i've never seen him in a lakorn before. i heard that the lakorn he did with aump was good but i didn't watch it because he was just way too damn ugly for me to bare.