Pae Arak Says Thai Girls Are Much More Beautiful Than Laotian Girls

.clash

sarNie Egg
Are there a lot of Laos on this forum? If then I am sorry for P'Pae... trust me not all Thai guys think Laos girls are ugly. I'm Thai and I have to admit what he said is kind of rude. Don't hate Thai people.... >_<

.clash

sarNie Egg
Also there is no need for you guys to like threaten him and the comments on that blog is kind of mess up... calling Thai girls sluts and prostitute? The things that you guys say make you no better than him. What did Thai people ever done to you guys to make you guys say stuff like that?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Also there is no need for you guys to like threaten him and the comments on that blog is kind of mess up... calling Thai girls sluts and prostitute? The things that you guys say make you no better than him. What did Thai people ever done to you guys to make you guys say stuff like that?
What do you mean "you guys?" As far as I'm concerned, most Lao folks such as myself are addressing Pae Arak alone. If you're so offensive about a certain individual generalizing the entire population like he did, why are you contradicting yourself by doing the same thing?

.clash

sarNie Egg
What do you mean "you guys?" As far as I'm concerned, most Lao folks such as myself are addressing Pae Arak alone. If you're so offensive about a certain individual generalizing the entire population like he did, why are you contradicting yourself by doing the same thing?
Have you read the negative comments on that blog? Oh Thai girls are sluts, chasing after white men for visas, they get plastic surgery. It's really mess up to say something like that. Plus I don't see the point of them saying that about Thai girls if they are only piss at P'Pae.

lady0fdarkness

Have you read the negative comments on that blog? Oh Thai girls are sluts, chasing after white men for visas, they get plastic surgery. It's really mess up to say something like that. Plus I don't see the point of them saying that about Thai girls if they are only piss at P'Pae.
They should address Pae Arak alone, because he was the one who made that idiotic comment. I do however, understand why they would go as far as saying something like that. Women are the heart of a nation. They symbolize love and families. You do have to agree that what he said was highly degrading and offensive. He literally belittled a whole nation of women.

Humans naturally defend by being offensive. That explains why there are wars in this world. While I do not condone what has been said about Thai woman, I can totally understand the feelings of a Lao person. I am feeling that way myself, but I know that two wrongs will not make it right.

andychea18

sarNie Egg
I think that's his opinion. If he thinks Thai women are beautiful...then what can we say? It's almost seeing two different girls and saying one is more beautiful than the other. In this case, he thinks Thai women is beautiful.

ivant

sarNie Egg
That skiny dick! what give him the right to say that Thai girl are more beautiful than Laotian Girls, beside what make him think that Laotian is looking for a skiny asshole.
rest my case....

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
When will they learn...seriously!!!

he may not have meant it to be an insult BUT what you say and HOW you say it is so important...because often your own words will come back and bite you

the relationship between lao and thai is already quite sensitive and for someone in his position to utter such statements...(and the fact that he is going over there to film) wasnt very smart

LOL. Thats true. He is such a dumbass.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What YOU are saying or doing right now is no better than whoever wrote on the other site. If YOU have problem with that person then you should address that person at THE OTHER SITE, don't come in here and generalize "YOU GUYS" in here, because peoples that made comments in here might not be the same peoples or person. So come in here and said "YOU GUYS" only asking for trouble and being a hypocrite by putting everyone in the same category as what peoples or person is saying on the other site.

I understand that by being Thai you're insulted by the comments left there, but like I said, you should tell that to whoever that person is to stop offending others, as I'm telling you now to stop offending others by saying "YOU GUYS". If you have problem with what I'm saying then you should address to ME, as I'm address this message to YOU and you alone right now. ^_^ And if I offended you, I apologize, but then again, I don't feel what I'm saying is offensive at all, but whatever. ^_^

onahc

sarNie Elites
His statement is very ignorant. There are beautiful women in every race and ethnicity. I've seen many beautiful thai women and most are daras anyway and on the flip side, I've seen my share of unattractive thai women. Walk down the streets of Bangkok and I can assure you they don't look like the ladies you see in lakons or tv.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I doubt he mean bad intentions toward Lao female when he say that. Maybe he didn't want the reporter to keep asking him so he just cut them off by saying that. I know its bad image but I guess he wasn't thinking when he said that. I wouldn't be surprise if they change pa aek' cus I'm sure the Lao gov't is watching it and they don't take crap from no one esp. Thai stars. They might even ban him from Laos.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think that's his opinion. If he thinks Thai women are beautiful...then what can we say? It's almost seeing two different girls and saying one is more beautiful than the other. In this case, he thinks Thai women is beautiful.
I somewhat agree but it was a stupid move on his part. He's a public figure and to say that to the press, knowing that everything you say will be published, is just utterly stupid of him.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what he said is stupid but it's no big deal to him and probably not a big deal to any of his thai fans. dunno who dem people dat posted all dem mean comments on dat blog are but dats perdy messed up. but i don't think it's worth gettin mad. he's like dat so let him be like dat himself and face da consequences lol people say shiet bout khmer people all da time but oh well dem people are just dumb lol so i let dem be dumb by themselves. it's just not worth gettin mad over it

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
he deserve that! stupid guy soooo f''king conceited, if he's not afraid of falling for a Latian, he shouldn't stated that Thai girl are better.

lady0fdarkness

I doubt he mean bad intentions toward Lao female when he say that. Maybe he didn't want the reporter to keep asking him so he just cut them off by saying that. I know its bad image but I guess he wasn't thinking when he said that. I wouldn't be surprise if they change pa aek' cus I'm sure the Lao gov't is watching it and they don't take crap from no one esp. Thai stars. They might even ban him from Laos.

Communism at its best. :D

I hope they do ban the bastard.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL it is partially my fault for bringing up dirtiilaundry blog visitors' comments to here. I think it is a misunderstanding that .clash had said "you guys" I believe he or she was referring to my comment that I made.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:
Very Offend here I mean Before Thailand Became Thailand, Siam Was actully part of a WHOLE Country of LAOS then the french
divided the country, Then Laos ppl started to aurgue of who wants to be a leader of one another and didn't take crap from eachother.
So he's actullay dissing he's own nationality !! I'm Thai/Lao and Very Happy to represent it!

but then agian sometime i get offended when they also say "Eesan" when it mean "Laos"
But That's just me!

Sorry If I Offened any PEI Fans. *DOn't Kill me!! Eeeekkk!!* :unsure: :spin: