Overthinking

Monk33

sarNie Egg
Lately, me and this girl sprouted a relationship i suppose. I like her alot due to the simply fact that said she "she'll stick with me". I was going through some stuff and she told me she would stick with me. Well sometimes it feels like that she doesn't feel me. I mean we do the lover things but we're not official. So im rather confused as to where this relationship is heading.

Monk33

sarNie Egg
i do or atleast i imply it lol. I told her to "never let go" when she held my hand. I think i should ask her out sumtime soon and make it official.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Sounds like you won't have alot of stress asking her out.

Give it a try.. doesn't hurt.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes Listen to Grandpa Darvieee!! Ask her out!!! I mean I'm pretty sure from what you are saying she'll say yes... Implying that you two are together by phrases doesn't work... I mean if I was here and the guy never made it official that would be considered shes still single I guess... Iono... maybe shes waiting for u to ask her to.. to get rid of that big question mark "what are we"

**edit o0opsy me went html stupid again =x

Monk33

sarNie Egg
Anyway today, i messed up and now she's mad at me. She even went as far as saying "I need time to think, ill stick with you that's a promise but as what ? is the real question". Right now im real bothered because that promise is meaningless to me if she ain't going to be my other half.

Monk33 said:
Anyway today, i messed up and now she's mad at me. She even went as far as saying "I need time to think, ill stick with you that's a promise but as what ? is the real question". Right now im real bothered because that promise is meaningless to me if she ain't going to be my other half.
[post="152640"][/post]​
omgosh. haha. not trying to be mean but i think it's kindda funny. do you actually believe her? that she gonna stick with you forever. prolly as a friend yeah. but not a gf. but hey if it is not ment to be then so move on. there are plenty of fishes in the sea. you have to go and catch one out. lmao. but yeah. be a man and suck it up. ^_^

Monk33

sarNie Egg
If i don't beileve, nothing will ever happen. at this point, if she blows it off then i dont noe...

Nameless

N i n j a
Just wondering dood. How old is you? And how long have you've known this girl? You guys started as friends neh? Things could be a bit awkward if you guys are friends but one of you wants to take a step further.

Relationships between people are hard if there's lack of communication/confrontation. If you like a girl, tell her. Even if you get hurt by confessing your feelings, at least you learn from it. It doesn't hurt to try. You gotta consider, is she being as honest and upfront with you as you are with her? Things should work both ways. It should be equal.

Monk33

sarNie Egg
anyway, through the rain, the sun alwayz shine. I haven't been on here for a while but let me update. We made it through our problem and is now officially together.

Monk33

sarNie Egg
LDi said:
Just ask her straight out where you two stand. Remember people can't read your mind.
[post="156830"][/post]​
i do , i tell her "im serious about you" and she replies the same thing.