[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Son better stick with Vill forever cuz his next girlfriend might want a drawing too. Lol. And being a gentleman he is, he definitely can't say no.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, I'm going to play along and say, it's Vill who needs to stop being afraid of ruining their friendship and chase Son, now. Son has done the chasing, now it's her turn.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If you guys think this one is dragging, I binge watched General and I right before this one aired, and let me just say, that drama taught me to have TONS of patience because the leads didn't meet for 22 episodes. Hahaha.
Oh dang!!! Their reunion was great though. Yeah, I was trying to be patient with them, but it was so unnecessary to drag on that long. Lol! And then the war after on with He Xia was so blah to me. Lol!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son is a one hearted man. Once he falls in love with someone, like sincerely, he remains true to her. While he's still single, Vill should honestly settle things with Nong and consider him. Once Son, officially, moves on, like tangibly have someone or comes out with a girlfriend, there's no turning back and Vill will forever lose him. I'm serious. Son is a devoted guy. He hasn't come out with a girlfriend yet because he hasn't found anyone he would publicly want to announce as the one like how he did to Vill way early in their careers.

Then Vill may end up like the music video she did for Ann. I'll sub it and post it up in a bit. Lol

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Son is a one hearted man. Once he falls in love with someone, like sincerely, he remains true to her. While he's still single, Vill should honestly settle things with Nong and consider him. Once Son, officially, moves on, like tangibly have someone or comes out with a girlfriend, there's no turning back and Vill will forever lose him. I'm serious. Son is a devoted guy. He hasn't come out with a girlfriend yet because he hasn't found anyone he would publicly want to announce as the one like how he did to Vill way early in their careers.

Then Vill may end up like the music video she did for Ann. I'll sub it and post it up in a bit. Lol
OmG, I really love this song, thanks you Aiyaja

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
EP#16: 1.4
https://twitter.com/noomayadrama/status/860361587814563840

50 shades in this classic?! I must have entered the wrong tread. Ever since ep8 I’ve seen fans asking for the third lifetime and/or questioning when Rachawadee will die. And now, eight more episodes were aired, and Chai Yai more and more looks like a cameo role. Seldom seen so many fans wish a quick death on their beloved heroine. If the live chats had been held after EP16 was aired, guess SonVill would have received questions like when Rachawadee would be killed, instead of questions like who killed Maan Kaew.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling

50 shades in this classic?! I must have entered the wrong tread. Ever since ep8 I’ve seen fans asking for the third lifetime and/or questioning when Rachawadee will die. And now, eight more episodes were aired, and Chai Yai more and more looks like a cameo role. Seldom seen so many fans wish a quick death on their beloved heroine. If the live chats had been held after EP16 was aired, guess SonVill would have received questions like when Rachawadee would be killed, instead of questions like who killed Maan Kaew.
I lost my patient already...(((

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I'm afraid when this lakorn ends, i can't ship SonVill anymore :((((

I think, if 1st and 3rd life were longer, perhap the rating would be higher.

Last edited:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
there's only 4 more eps but 3rd life hasn't happened yet? why does 1st and 3rd life have to be so short? i was hoping they'd expand 1st and 3rd life in this remake. ann's definitely needed to be extended.

oh, my bad. I was asked what I was thinking about the comment "Son is good with his hands"... it was just a referral to my perverted mind. LOL. It's all for fun naka....

https://instagram.com/p/BTsvmtWBQyG/

Here is it. I think, Vill felt confused after Son Pointed to her and said this one. Hahaa
I can't stop watching this clip since Mae Kate posted it. This video made my week, oh, maybe this YEAR! ahhahahahaha
No matter how you look at it, Son still has feelings for Vill and Vill too.... somewhere there is a special spot in her heart for him.

Look at their body language! They lean into each other... shoulders are touching and they look at each other in the eyes...
their smiles are genuine and when Son said "this star" as Vill is the star he wants.... I am totally done. It's all that mattered. He still wants her.:icon12:

Son may want to sound like a joke but you can see that he kinda meant it too. He didn't have to say it but he did....

I can't tell you I am so happy as a SonVill Fan. I now don't care about the ratings or how slow the second life is in TPK... I got what I came for. I am so satisfied. I am going to avoid reading about their personal lives too.... I don't care anymore. They are special to each other. It's all that matters in the end.

Thanks to you guys for putting up with me when I was all shouty with Son last weekend. He is back on my :icon12: list now. The only others on there are Nadech and Weir so he is in good company. Nadech and Weir are in relationships so Son better catch up (What I mean is he better grabs Vill fast. She is the only one I approve for him). ahahahaha .
Can they just do LIVE all the time? I would even pay to see it. :risas3::p

Last edited:

MXM94

sarNie Egg
Why is this news only now? Have they not "claimed" each other's statuses? got this from facebook newsfeed today.

Edit: I just hear Vill's name. Translation anyone?

Attachments

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Why is this news only now? Have they not "claimed" each other's statuses? got this from facebook newsfeed today.
That article was from last week..... I think..... I'm quite confuse about this situation too. Like, it seems like Vill likes Nong, but then the interview that she did two weeks ago made her seem like she doesn't like Nong like that. However, she keeps hanging out with Nong. And then Nong is like in denial of the relationship almost all of the time, yet he said that they're studying each other, so, IDK! #Thaicelebrities

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I can't stop watching this clip since Mae Kate posted it. This video made my week, oh, maybe this YEAR! ahhahahahaha
No matter how you look at it, Son still has feelings for Vill and Vill too.... somewhere there is a special spot in her heart for him.

Look at their body language! They lean into each other... shoulders are touching and they look at each other in the eyes...
their smiles are genuine and when Son said "this star" as Vill is the star he wants.... I am totally done. It's all that mattered. He still wants her.:icon12:

Son may want to sound like a joke but you can see that he kinda meant it too. He didn't have to say it but he did....

I can't tell you I am so happy as a SonVill Fan. I now don't care about the ratings or how slow the second life is in TPK... I got what I came for. I am so satisfied. I am going to avoid reading about their personal lives too.... I don't care anymore. They are special to each other. It's all that matters in the end.

Thanks to you guys for putting up with me when I was all shouty with Son last weekend. He is back on my :icon12: list now. The only others on there are Nadech and Weir so he is in good company. Nadech and Weir are in relationships so Son better catch up (What I mean is he better grabs Vill fast. She is the only one I approve for him). ahahahaha .
Can they just do LIVE all the time? I would even pay to see it. :risas3::p
Me too, i cut this moment and make a gif =)) So sweet. I think she didn't know what to say until the reporter laugh on loud =))):risas3::risas3::risas3:

He showed how to love her very much. She is always his sparkling star :cheer::cheer:

I don't care rating, i care Son Vill =))