[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I don't know about your guys but after watching those live videos it seems liked those feelings might be slowly coming back. Things might had gone wrong 9 years ago but you learned from that mistakes and make it work this time around.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Maybe Son now want to be that guy that Vill can talk to anytime through happy or sad times. Maybe that was what missing from him back then. He said that he was always supporting her but yet never were there to talk to her , liked how Nong was so that's how she liked him. She needed someone that she can talk to and it just so happen to be him during her most vulnerable time.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
So Son, it's ok to take your time to be that person as a friend, as long as you there for her , cuz eventually I believe she will find that feelings again.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Who are you kidding? Do you know how many times I watched those live videos? Countless times. I haven't even watched this week episodes yet cuz I'm still in sonvill land.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, i 've already seen raw 15, Vill was full of tears =))

@Calligraphy @Villgarden hahaha... I can't be the only one with the perverted mind! :risas3:

No, i'm simple girl, so i'm refreshingly pure in mind :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Ying Thae is so evill. She is a demon!!! Only her kill Maan Kaew, Chai Yai,, Mother Chai Yai directly and now Rachawadee. She is a devil incarnate :fighting3:

Rachawadee experienced stomach ache like labor :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
OMG, i 've already seen raw 15, Vill was full of tears =))

No, i'm simple girl, so i'm refreshingly pure in mind :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Ying Thae is so evill. She is a demon!!! Only her kill Maan Kaew, Chai Yai,, Mother Chai Yai directly and now Rachawadee. She is a devil incarnate :fighting3:

Rachawadee experienced stomach ache like labor :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Now we know how Vill will be like if her stomach starts hurting when she is pregnant...... Yeah, probably five years from now. Lol.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I don't understand, Rachawadee knew Ying Thae kill Maan kaew, why she still recieved medicines from her? I mean, if i knew anyone kill in last life, i would never recieve anything from her or him :BangHead:

I don't understand, Rachawadee knew Ying Thae kill Maan kaew, why she still recieved medicines from her? I mean, if i knew anyone kill in last life, i would never recieve anything from her or him :BangHead:
Maybe because she may secretly want to die to be with Tan Chai Yai???
She wants to die, Ying Tae wants her to die, we want her to die but she is still alive!!! :risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Maybe because she may secretly want to die to be with Tan Chai Yai???
She wants to die, Ying Tae wants her to die, we want her to die but she is still alive!!! :risas3:
And this is what you call merits. She received too many merits her past life that even though we all want her dead, she is still breathing. :risas3:

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Lol. Now we want the same thing as Yang Thae. Yang Thae don't need to do anything cuz now she have us to do the deeds for her. Maybe that was how she killed Maan Kaew. She has somebody doing it for her.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I guessed we are as evil as Yang Thae is. Man this Lakorn is turning us into a monster. I think we should stop watching. This isn't healthy.:facepalm:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, they're dragging the story line now.

Whether SonVill remain as friends, lovers, or just coworkers in the future, I'm glad Tae Pang Korn has brought them back together to record a song for us to cherish for the rest of our lives, so many LIVE chats that show us their genuine personalities, and has made us see so many things we would have never been able to if not for Tae Pang Korn such as the gifts Son personally made for Vill's birthdays. I honestly want to know why Vill did that? Bring his gifts to show all of us when they were so long ago? And why? When they're promoting Tae Pang Korn but not necessarily the koojin image. Anyway, I'm grateful.

Son is a gentleman who treasures Vill, sincerely, as shown by his hand made gifts.

SonVill said 20 episodes in the Chinese chat and then 21 on the Facebook one. I honestly think it's 20 because Push and Jui's will be airing on the 24th. Hahah.

We're only a few episodes away from the ending. Let's all hang in there.

If you guys think this one is dragging, I binge watched General and I right before this one aired, and let me just say, that drama taught me to have TONS of patience because the leads didn't meet for 22 episodes. Hahaha.