[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I'm rambling on liked a mad maniac right now. I need to compose myself. Breathe in .... breathe out. I will be back when I am more calm.

I got a little more involved then I would like for SonVill. I was just here to watch a beautiful lakorn by P'Sant and was happy to see SonVill again. I like them together.... I guess I should just leave it there....

I sometimes think IG shouldn't be used as promoting so many different lakorns at the same time especially if there is one on air. The on air lakorn should have priority.

I am also in a bad mood so I am looking for fault in Son. Why do his leading ladies always put him in the friend zone? First Vill and now Pat... he was there first but why do they not pick him?

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I got a little more involved then I would like for SonVill. I was just here to watch a beautiful lakorn by P'Sant and was happy to see SonVill again. I like them together.... I guess I should just leave it there....

I sometimes think IG shouldn't be used as promoting so many different lakorns at the same time especially if there is one on air. The on air lakorn should have priority.
:risas3: All the effort that you put in on instagram to the point of embarrassing yourself was destroyed by Son's post today. A moment of silence for you. :risas3::risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Maybe Son is too good, so they don't want him as a boyfriend because if it doesn't work out, then he might disappear forever. So, they actually just want to be friends with him because they actually want him there for them all the time.

:risas3: All the effort that you put in on instagram to the point of embarrassing yourself was destroyed by Son's post today. A moment of silence for you. :risas3::risas3:
Son should know the disappointment !!! He should really be careful with his posts. The buzz kill is real.

I can be fangirling for anyone and I gave him my time. I am sort of done with him now.

Last edited:
Maybe Son is too good, so they don't want him as a boyfriend because if it doesn't work out, then he might disappear forever. So, they actually just want to be friends with him because they actually want him there for them all the time.
I don't think that. Vill and Pat are both very pretty girls. They won't think Son is too good but a good match.

I am mad today and to save myself, I am putting him in the gay zone. He can go try and Koojin with who ever he likes and I won't care...
:mad::mad::risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm still fan girling..... On Vill though, lol. No matter what happen, I'll stay with Vill. Unless, she does something so immoral, that I just can't with her. Lol. Ugh.... Y'know, let's be optimistic and think that Son is not willing to post SonVill stuff because he is considerate of Vill, and tries his best not to offend her (but in reality, she actually wants Son to post SonVill stuff, lol). Because he still wants Vill to feel comfortable around him, he'll just be more careful when posting anything about Vill. Meaning..... He wants Vill!!!

I'm still fan girling..... On Vill though, lol. No matter what happen, I'll stay with Vill. Unless, she does something so immoral, that I just can't with her. Lol. Ugh.... Y'know, let's be optimistic and think that Son is not willing to post SonVill stuff because he is considerate of Vill, and tries his best not to offend her (but in reality, she actually wants Son to post SonVill stuff, lol). Because he still wants Vill to feel comfortable around him, he'll just be more careful when posting anything about Vill. Meaning..... He wants Vill!!!
You never know with these two. He did say Vill is not following him on IG because "krangjai/consideratebut I am like, she is not because you post things like today!!!

I still love Vill na ... just mad at Son!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Everyone...

Let's all just chill for a moment. :p

Pat has a boyfriend, already. His name is Peach. They're very much in love. They just returned from a sweet trip together.

Son and Vill are no longer close like in the Sao Noi, days. We must admit that for whatever reason that is. My heart is saddened that you guys would jump ships when Tae Pang Korn is still airing and we only have 6 more episodes left.

About promoting Tae Pang Korn, SonVill are doing it. For example, the LIVE videos, the recorded OST, the small skits, and so forth. HOWEVER, they still have their own personal lives, so Instagram is that personal space. Let's not get too caught up in what they should or should not post.

I'm not sure why anyone would be mad at Son when he's the one following Vill and is the one who tags her and allows her tags on his Instagram account. It's actually Vill who blocks all of Son's content when it comes to her privacy. So you have to understand why Son isn't posting anything related to Vill on his Instagram. The last thing he wants to do is make Vill feel uncomfortable or get caught up in two timing bad rumors. He's single so he can do whatever he wants to but it's Vill who has another person to answer to. Son is actually protecting Vill.

I don't understand how anyone would conclude that Son doesn't want to promote Tae Pang Korn. Have you guys seen how much hard work, time, dedication, and devotion he has invested to become Tan Chai, flawlessly? Of course, he wants Tae Pang Korn to do well just as much as us. Of course, he wants to promote it, but there's not much he can do if Vill isn't on the same page.

Son and Pat have always been close siblings. When Son continues to post up photos with Pat even when she has a boyfriend already TELLS us that they're REAL siblings. He's not jealous. He's not even the slightest affected by it, so no, that should be a good thing. It confirms that their relationship is platonic and all of their photos together are for love promo PLUS they're really close.

Girls...if anything, I feel sorry for Son the most. I'm actually glad that he accepted this lakorn with Vill. He didn't have to. He has the leisure to choose his projects. You know how sad it is to work with your unrequitted old crush/flame? I'm sure he's fine by now, but I'm sure sometimes, those emotions are still lingering around. I'm just happy that they're still good friends and if not, they're good coworkers. I will always ship them together BUT I live in reality, too. If things aren't meant to be, they just aren't. I'm spending so much time on them and regret nothing because in the end, my love and support for them will go down in history. For example, when I look at all of the support I had for Kwan, even though, I'm not as active as a fan anymore, but those will always be beautiful memories of my youth.

We can never predict or demand what will happen. Perhaps what we're doing now, shipping SonVill, is slowly moving their hearts in ways we can't see. Why do we have to prematurely quit or sabotage it just because they're not moving as quickly as our hearts desire? Everything takes time. Let Vill settle the matters of her heart with Nong first and if Son is still available when she's ready, hopefully, it will finally happen. We can only be on the side lines cheering and if not, take a long break, and check back to see if that happiness that we've all been waiting for has come true or not.:icon12:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Y'all, no matter what happens in the future, I'll support and am still SonVill (together or not) . They'll be my number 1 couple because they're just that great. Lol. With fans like us, I'm certain that we've probably moved their heart closer, already at least 1% closer. Hahaha. I'm still very optimistic regardless. No other p'ek have matched Vill more than Son, and I stand firm on this statement. Hahaha. I'm not angry at Son or Vill at all because they just need some time, so we shouldn't jump the gun and assume. Like what aiyaja said, Pat and Son are nothing but friends. The post that Son posted was nothing but pure friendship between the two (according to my instinct, Hahaha). In conclusion, I love Tae Pang Korn, and I will still wait until Son and Vill reunite in Siam in this lifetime. Hahaha. Just seeing them together makes me genuinely happy.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone...

Let's all just chill for a moment. :p

Pat has a boyfriend, already. His name is Peach. They're very much in love. They just returned from a sweet trip together.

Son and Vill are no longer close like in the Sao Noi, days. We must admit that for whatever reason that is. My heart is saddened that you guys would jump ships when Tae Pang Korn is still airing and we only have 6 more episodes left.

About promoting Tae Pang Korn, SonVill are doing it. For example, the LIVE videos, the recorded OST, the small skits, and so forth. HOWEVER, they still have their own personal lives, so Instagram is that personal space. Let's not get too caught up in what they should or should not post.

I'm not sure why anyone would be mad at Son when he's the one following Vill and is the one who tags her and allows her tags on his Instagram account. It's actually Vill who blocks all of Son's content when it comes to her privacy. So you have to understand why Son isn't posting anything related to Vill on his Instagram. The last thing he wants to do is make Vill feel uncomfortable or get caught up in two timing bad rumors. He's single so he can do whatever he wants to but it's Vill who has another person to answer to. Son is actually protecting Vill.

I don't understand how anyone would conclude that Son doesn't want to promote Tae Pang Korn. Have you guys seen how much hard work, time, dedication, and devotion he has invested to become Tan Chai, flawlessly? Of course, he wants Tae Pang Korn to do well just as much as us. Of course, he wants to promote it, but there's not much he can do if Vill isn't on the same page.

Son and Pat have always been close siblings. When Son continues to post up photos with Pat even when she has a boyfriend already TELLS us that they're REAL siblings. He's not jealous. He's not even the slightest affected by it, so no, that should be a good thing. It confirms that their relationship is platonic and all of their photos together are for love promo PLUS they're really close.

Girls...if anything, I feel sorry for Son the most. I'm actually glad that he accepted this lakorn with Vill. He didn't have to. He has the leisure to choose his projects. You know how sad it is to work with your unrequitted old crush/flame? I'm sure he's fine by now, but I'm sure sometimes, those emotions are still lingering around. I'm just happy that they're still good friends and if not, they're good coworkers. I will always ship them together BUT I live in reality, too. If things aren't meant to be, they just aren't. I'm spending so much time on them and regret nothing because in the end, my love and support for them will go down in history. For example, when I look at all of the support I had for Kwan, even though, I'm not as active as a fan anymore, but those will always be beautiful memories of my youth.

We can never predict or demand what will happen. Perhaps what we're doing now, shipping SonVill, is slowly moving their hearts in ways we can't see. Why do we have to prematurely quit or sabotage it just because they're not moving as quickly as our hearts desire? Everything takes time. Let Vill settle the matters of her heart with Nong first and if Son is still available when she's ready, hopefully, it will finally happen. We can only be on the side lines cheering and if not, take a long break, and check back to see if that happiness that we've all been waiting for has come true or not.:icon12:
I agree and don't blame him. But, it is the feeling, i love both very much, i don't like his posting image with another as hating Nong who i even don't know.:facepalm:
Hahaa. If not Son, only Sean i don't feel like that :risas3:
I'm a simple girl, so i don't like they were not together, and posting or seeing another. That's all. But after that day, i will forget quickly. Only love Vill will be kept.
Hahaa.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Y'all, no matter what happens in the future, I'll support and am still SonVill (together or not) . They'll be my number 1 couple because they're just that great. Lol. With fans like us, I'm certain that we've probably moved their heart closer, already at least 1% closer. Hahaha. I'm still very optimistic regardless. No other p'ek have matched Vill more than Son, and I stand firm on this statement. Hahaha. I'm not angry at Son or Vill at all because they just need some time, so we shouldn't jump the gun and assume. Like what aiyaja said, Pat and Son are nothing but friends. The post that Son posted was nothing but pure friendship between the two (according to my instinct, Hahaha). In conclusion, I love Tae Pang Korn, and I will still wait until Son and Vill reunite in Siam in this lifetime. Hahaha. Just seeing them together makes me genuinely happy.
I wish we did much more 1%, may be 10% LOL :risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I will stand by SonVill as a pair and Son and Vill, individually.

Honestly, if not Son, then Sean. Hahah.

Omg. I am so in sync with you @Calligraphy ! Guess what I was doing? On Vill's Instagram, too. Darn, look at all of those SonVill photos that she happily posted. I feel as though she truly liked Son at one point, whether that's friends or something more, but you know....Mark was chasing Vill...she at first rejected him and then accepted him. Nong, too. She had already met him a long time ago just to finally give him a chance. If only Son can chase her again....after she and Nong you know....Son may be successful. But then, Son's eyes are no longer the same. Lol