[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son is definitely wine. With age, he just keeps getting better and toning out his body really helps too. I love fit guys.

I can't wait for the duet. Ughh, come already! Hahah.

kitkat

sarNie Elites

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why is it so quiet in here?

Anyway, go and watch Episodes 13-14 and give some thoughts.

1. I love Tawin, best friend ever and I'm so happy that Rachawadee becomes her daughter.
2. Ying Thae is soooo damn evil. Ugh. I still don't get this whole begging for her forgiveness.
3. The MOM WAS soooo sad but can't help it. She caused all of this.
4. Vill needs to cry more.
5. I love Son as Tan Chai. He was sooo awesome in Episode 14. Broke my heart.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Why is it so quiet in here?

Anyway, go and watch Episodes 13-14 and give some thoughts.

1. I love Tawin, best friend ever and I'm so happy that Rachawadee becomes her daughter.
2. Ying Thae is soooo damn evil. Ugh. I still don't get this whole begging for her forgiveness.
3. The MOM WAS soooo sad but can't help it. She caused all of this.
4. Vill needs to cry more.
5. I love Son as Tan Chai. He was sooo awesome in Episode 14. Broke my heart.
I don't understand why Tan Chai always cares Ying Thae' Thinking. Fistly, he thought he hurt her and need forgiveness, but now? After coming out the true, she even killed Maan Kaew and scolded his mother.

And why his mother had to give Ying Thae their house. I mean, till she died, she has nothing and hadn't to be afraid anything.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I think Vill should express her feeling by eyes on some scenes, especially on scene she silents. Actresses who comes from China, they do that very well.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand why Tan Chai always cares Ying Thae' Thinking. Fistly, he thought he hurt her and need forgiveness, but now? After coming out the true, she even killed Maan Kaew and scolded his mother.

And why his mother had to give Ying Thae their house. I mean, till she died, she has nothing and hadn't to be afraid anything.
I get it but I don't necessarily agree with it. I don't think Chai Yai needs to ask Ying Thae for her forgiveness because she's an evil person, but then, I guess, if you can turn a bad person into a good person with your good heart, that's super good merits, right? Perhaps that's the whole thing, too. That good will win over bad in the end. It just took 3 lifetimes to do so. Hahaha.

I think the Mom wanted to carry out Tan Chai's last request to get Ying Thae to forgive him, so the Mom thought by giving Ying Thae all of those riches, she'll forgive Tan Chai BUT nope, she's over here still trying to kill Rachawadee.

Ying Thae is just awful in here. If the actress wasn't Bee, I would probably hate her more than this.

I wonder when Sawanya will be genuine with Chai Yuth? I honestly thought she truly realized her mistakes and will love him genuinely but nope. She's so manipulative. It's true to what Chai Yuth said, I don't think they'll last. I feel so sorry for Chai Ruth right now.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I get it but I don't necessarily agree with it. I don't think Chai Yai needs to ask Ying Thae for her forgiveness because she's an evil person, but then, I guess, if you can turn a bad person into a good person with your good heart, that's super good merits, right? Perhaps that's the whole thing, too. That good will win over bad in the end. It just took 3 lifetimes to do so. Hahaha.

I think the Mom wanted to carry out Tan Chai's last request to get Ying Thae to forgive him, so the Mom thought by giving Ying Thae all of those riches, she'll forgive Tan Chai BUT nope, she's over here still trying to kill Rachawadee.

Ying Thae is just awful in here. If the actress wasn't Bee, I would probably hate her more than this.

I wonder when Sawanya will be genuine with Chai Yuth? I honestly thought she truly realized her mistakes and will love him genuinely but nope. She's so manipulative. It's true to what Chai Yuth said, I don't think they'll last. I feel so sorry for Chai Ruth right now.
Swanaya is like a kid, so aggresive. But in the end she will become better.
If We were in that time, maybe we understand the reason mother Tan Chai hated Maan kaew like that. I think his grandmother was also wrong when insisted on keeping Maan Kaew. In 100 years ago, when a Political prisoner became adulthood, there were two ways, firstly, she could come back her country and secondly stayed and married with anyone who is pointed. I mean, mother Tan Chai was jealous with Maan Kaew because of thinking her wanted to married her husband. She couldn't banish her so when her son came back, she hated her more and more.

if we thought like that, we could sympathize her and Every mother always wants good things for her son.

Ying Thae is actually an devil. She killed Maan Kaew, scolded Mother Tan Chai, tortued Tan Chai, and now she is going to kill Rachawadee.

Last edited:

kitkat

sarNie Elites

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Until ep 10, i always protected Ying Thae because i think she was very pitiful, but after watching ep 12, i wish she passed away quickly. Am I an evil? :BangHead::facepalm:

I cried so much when see Chai Yai passed away :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Last edited: