[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Poor you =))) :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I tried to save myself And invited them to the U.S. but I sound cray cray! OMG..... I've been so good at not trolling them...... Woooosh all gone with a touch of a button. Now Vill will never like my photos again. :sad6::sad6: #whowantsacrazyfan​

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
It's all your fault @Calligraphy .... Now hide me please. LOL
I said "jk"..... Lol! :risas3::risas3:
Vill and Son is probably laughing their bottoms off. :risas3:

I did the same mistake too. The image that Vill posted on instagram where she said "Dare to love me", yeah, I wrote @sonyuke, but then it was sent to him as a message. I decided to just write @sonyuke again on the comment section so that Vill can see. :risas3:

I tried to save myself And invited them to the U.S. but I sound cray cray! OMG..... I've been so good at not trolling them...... Woooosh all gone with a touch of a button. Now Vill will never like my photos again. :sad6::sad6: #whowantsacrazyfan​
What!? Vill liked one of your photos?!
Never mind, I went and stalk your instagram. Dang, she liked like 5+ posts of yours. Hahahahaha.

Last edited:
I said "jk"..... Lol! :risas3::risas3:
Vill and Son is probably laughing their bottoms off. :risas3:

I did the same mistake too. The image that Vill posted on instagram where she said "Dare to love me", yeah, I wrote @sonyuke, but then it was sent to him as a message. I decided to just write @sonyuke again on the comment section so that Vill can see. :risas3:

What!? Vill liked one of your photos?!
Never mind, I went and stalk your instagram. Dang, she liked like 5+ posts of yours. Hahahahaha.
I hope they do get a good laugh on my expense!!!!

Yes. Vill is the sweetest. She's been liking posts since I started IG back in 2014.
Sometimes she likes my song posts or edits... Not just her photo. It makes me so happy.
image.jpg image.jpg

Now, you know why I am embarrassed!!!!

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they do get a good laugh on my expense!!!!

Yes. Vill is the sweetest. She's been liking posts since I started IG back in 2014.
Sometimes she likes my song posts or edits... Not just her photo. It makes me so happy.
View attachment 4842 View attachment 4841

Now, you know why I am embarrassed!!!!
yeah, she also liked my photo one time and other is comment. I couldn't sleep that night

yeah, she also liked my photo one time and other is comment. I couldn't sleep that night
I think it's good fan service but I think she is just really sweet and likes to encourage the fans. She is giving love back . ❤ I want people to post more and tag her so she'll see them and know that she is loved! She really appreciates them.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oh... Dang..... I have not yet been honored by her likes yet. I need to go on a rampage of posts on instagram to get her likes. LOL!

Goal of the week: Receive one of Vill's like. Hahaha.

Last edited:
Oh... Dang..... I have not yet been honored by her likes yet. I need to go on a rampage of posts on instagram to get her likes. LOL!

Goal of the week: Receive one of Vill's like. Hahaha.
You should do a very pretty edits of her first. So she'll know you love HER and not just SonVill or the Lakorn. Mix a bit....and see what she likes from your posts.

Here are a few of mine that she liked and what I did to the photos:
Cropped and add more depth By increasing contrast to B&W.
image.jpg

Cropped from opening day photos:
image.jpg

Blended screencaps from SonVillFC (thanks @aiyaja)
image.jpg

This was a throwback post on Thurs for TPK.
image.jpg

There you go..... A few suggestions for you. You are funny and creative so get busy for the girl. You might even get a hug :naughty2:

Last edited:
Any update on the SonVill OST? I am dying to hear it.

Also, when do they go LIVE on IG? I prob won't see it because of time difference but I want to know how fans find out when they go on. Is this just IG? Do they go on FB live too?

IMG_0183.jpg

I don't like suffering alone and don't wanna have nose bleeds on my own so posting the whole image here instead of the IG link earlier. :risas3::risas3:

I can't stop looking at his abs and the V-line! :nut::naughty2::love:

How can he do this to me. Gonna be thirsty all weekend. At least he is in Thailand so physically safe from me! No guarantees for online behavior tho. :p Let see how long this embarrassed moment will last.... then Son better watch out!!! :risas3::risas3:

And And...how can Vill resist THIS SEXY BEAST?????!!!!!

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Any update on the SonVill OST? I am dying to hear it.

Also, when do they go LIVE on IG? I prob won't see it because of time difference but I want to know how fans find out when they go on. Is this just IG? Do they go on FB live too?
For me, there is an instagram notification when they go live.

Amen sister. Not only is he sexy but so handsome too. Liked, is he for real?
I am slowly working my way up to his face. Still in the mid section because so yummy!

I've been looking at handsome Tam Chai in that white suit for a few weeks now so this shirtlessness is very welcome :risas3::risas3: