[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Everyone has improved on their crying, as I'm watching many lakorns at once, more like skimming while I wait for Tae Pang Korn. Hahah. Even the newbies right now are on point with their tears. Someone needs to knock some crying sense into Vill.

But anyway, I like subbing, that way, I don't miss anything they say. And I gotta say, the script is really good. It connects all of the dots.

I am a cry baby! I can give all my tears to Vill. :risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Woody owns S2O ka. I was just happy that he got Son and Vill to do the promotions with him this year. SonVill needs more events together!
Hahah, I didn't want to say owner. I wasn't for sure. I never paid attention to him ever since that one scandal with Baitoey. Lol

But yas, for bringing back SonVill together, I'll forgive him. :risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm excited for the recording of the OST BUT I think it's a really hard song to sing especially for Vill and commoners like myself who can't hold a note. Hahah. Or at least not in this song. I just don't want people bashing Vill like they bashed Cocktail. Hahah, they still do til this day and he's a singer.

Hahah, I didn't want to say owner. I wasn't for sure. I never paid attention to him ever since that one scandal with Baitoey. Lol

But yas, for bringing back SonVill together, I'll forgive him. :risas3:
Oh, I don't follow P'Woody na... I don't know the scandal with Baitoey either...lol I went to his IG to scoop out if he had more SonVill posts for S2O and it's in his profile that he owns S2O.
Now, curious... what happened with Baitoey? I met Woody before in Thailand on a project. He was so off on that interview, I kind of lost interest and respect.

Last edited:
I'm excited for the recording of the OST BUT I think it's a really hard song to sing especially for Vill and commoners like myself who can't hold a note. Hahah. Or at least not in this song. I just don't want people bashing Vill like they bashed Cocktail. Hahah, they still do til this day and he's a singer.
Me too. I don't want people to bash Vill. Maybe Son will "help" with vocal exercises. :naughty2:

Oh shoot..... Both of these songs matches Rachawadee and Chai Yai's love story. I might go for A Thousand Year?

Pending Songs:
One and Only (Jirayuth x Rachawadee)
A Thousand Year (Chai Yai x Rachawadee)
Suteki Da Na (Chai Yai x Rachawadee) *Final Fantasy X*
Bara no Youni Saite Sakura no Youni Chitte (Chai Yai x Maan Kaew) *Seisei Suruhodou Aishterou*
Tian Ruo You Qing; If Heaven Has Compassion (Chai Yai x Maan Kaew) *The Princess Wei Young*

There's so many.... :risas3:

@Villgarden @Calligraphy oh, just FYI. I started on A Thousand Years MV a few weeks ago already ka.... I am waiting on the 3rd life time to complete the MV. I just want you to know so you don't think I took your song idea na. You can take it if you want also because I also have 4 other songs I started. LOL It's not on the list above so I think I'll continue. I often start MVs when mood hits me and sometimes I don't finish.... I should just post them..... hahaha. I might wait to complete them until after TPK so I can have SonVill fever a little longer.....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I used to like Woody when he wasn't so big and drama. Haha.

Woody and Baitoey are buddies. Baitoey's anatagonist looking boyfriend, Man, was filming this mature film with a D List actress, Bun (?). Dang, forgot her name. That's how D she is. Haha. Anyway, she claimed that Man tried to hit on her many times during filming. There were photos of Man touching her or something like that. Baitoey got pissed off that she dared throw shade at her boyfriend and refused to work with her when at that time Baitoey and Bun were supposed to be in a movie together. Baitoey sort of bullied her and forced the producers and directors of the movie to choose between them two. Baitoey was going to pull out if they didn't remove Bun, so they dropped Bun. They told her like in a short notice too. It was like during a press conference or fitting of that movie. The reporters told Bun to wait until they finish interviews with Baitoey first and then they'll go interview her, but she had waited for hours and there was no one and she got word that Baitoey was pulling all the strings. She walked over to Baitoey with the crowd of reporters still talking to Baitoey to ask her why she's causing problems with her? Like what did she ever do? It created chaos. Haha. Baitoey made it seem like Bun was gonna kick her booty.

So Woody decides to invite Bun to his show to tell her side of the story BUT he was being very unprofessional and kept cutting her and interrogating her and making it seem like she was wrong. The viewers didn't like it and made a HUGH roar and complaint that Woody had to come out and apologize in tears. Hahah.

Anyway, is this Bun girl innocent in all of this? Probably not. But Baitoey shouldn't have pulled strings to bully someone who's just really trying to make a living. Bun will never be at Baitoey's level of popularity and wealth so why wouldn't Baitoey just be the bigger person and ignore her? Then to have Woody embarrass her in public tv with the fake intentions of covering her story with justice was just bad.

@aiyaja You are just full of info :icon12:

Do you have a pantip acct? I think I read somewhere that you don't. why not? just curious na.... if it's too personal, don't have to answer me. :p
I don't write thai well so I don't mess with it Pantip.... reading it is already challenging for me when I am in Thailand. lol

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
@Villgarden @Calligraphy oh, just FYI. I started on A Thousand Years MV a few weeks ago already ka.... I am waiting on the 3rd life time to complete the MV. I just want you to know so you don't think I took your song idea na. You can take it if you want also because I also have 4 other songs I started. LOL It's not on the list above so I think I'll continue. I often start MVs when mood hits me and sometimes I don't finish.... I should just post them..... hahaha. I might wait to complete them until after TPK so I can have SonVill fever a little longer.....
Y'all I cannot thank you enough!!! I don't even care, use whatever song that fits your heart na! Lol! As long as its Tae Pang Korn, I'm satisfied! Hahaha! Also, what video editing software do you use?

Me too. I don't want people to bash Vill. Maybe Son will "help" with vocal exercises. :naughty2:
:risas3:.... Bruh, your imagination is so wild this week. Lol!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oh.... Shoooot..... They better not because it's only a fan service thing, it's not like they inserted into the lakorn. Lol. Therefore, making it unofficial, you can say.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm a pure example of this. I tried singing this song, sounded like a dying parrot's screech from the abyss. :risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@aiyaja You are just full of info :icon12:

Do you have a pantip acct? I think I read somewhere that you don't. why not? just curious na.... if it's too personal, don't have to answer me. :p
I don't write thai well so I don't mess with it Pantip.... reading it is already challenging for me when I am in Thailand. lol
I don't because they require official information from the last time I checked, so for us foreigners, they want our passport numbers. Lol

Heck naw. I'm serious about lakorns BUT not that serious. Haha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I don't because they require official information from the last time I checked, so for us foreigners, they want our passport numbers. Lol

Heck naw. I'm serious about lakorns BUT not that serious. Haha.
Dang!! Why they gotta take it to the next level?!?! :risas3: What are they going to do with our passport number!? :risas3: Lol!