[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
The only Channel 3 actor that I can admit that I am a fan of is Aum..... But even now..... he's running his own life..... So, I guess, James Ji? :confused12:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Now that you mentioned Push . . . More than a week ago, I suppose, a CN fan posted in her weibo forum that Vill "might" be collaborating with Sean and Push again next year. Her info resource is unknown. But even the fan herself sounded skeptical of what she posted. Most likely just another rumor.

MXM94

sarNie Egg
Honestly, I was secretly hoping Aom was going to bring Vill over to do a collaboration with a Ch. 3 actor, like a well known one. Haha. Since everyone is going freelance now and just acting for any channel. Why should Vill be bound to One HD, right?

Or if not, I hope Vill's new project is with Push. Haha. But he's so busy. Or someone I like.

I think pairing Vill and Mario Maurer would be nice, kind of like them together.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So maybe after that chat they decided to give it a shot or they probably had that in mind already.
They probably already planned it a while ago because they have to rearrange the song to is own version. I hope they make it really romantic.

Now that you mentioned Push . . . More than a week ago, I suppose, a CN fan posted in her weibo forum that Vill "might" be collaborating with Sean and Push again next year. Her info resource is unknown. But even the fan herself sounded skeptical of what she posted. Most likely just another rumor.
Oh, they probably got it from that one Pantip thread that got it from Wiki. I saw it, too, but didn't post up the rumors here because Wiki is never trustworthy.

All of Vill's projects are always rumored and then nothing falls through just for her to come out with projects that she was never rumored with.:risas3:

So far this year, Vill has been rumored to be in a lakorn with Pong, Kangsom, Bie, and now, Sean and Push for next year. Out of these, which ones did fall through? None. Hahah. Confirmed.

Honestly, it'd be hard to get popular pra'akes from Ch. 3 unless they REALLY like P'Aom and are willing to open up their queues for her. All of those popular pra'akes like James Ji, Mario, Nadech, heck, even Ken and Grate are all busy. They are considered the top pra'akes who only have queues for their top nang'akes. Lol

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly, it'd be hard to get popular pra'akes from Ch. 3 unless they REALLY like P'Aom and are willing to open up their queues for her. All of those popular pra'akes like James Ji, Mario, Nadech, heck, even Ken and Grate are all busy. They are considered the top pra'akes who only have queues for their top nang'akes. Lol
But, i see it's so boring. I mean in ch3, they would be repeat together many times. Example, Nadech and Yaya are 6 times (count upcoming), well i couldn't image that i would be patient enough to watch all if Son And Vill had 6 projects together.
I like she will be a freelance, so she can play more roles with more actors.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is still good and steady.

But, i see it's so boring. I mean in ch3, they would be repeat together many times. Example, Nadech and Yaya are 6 times (count upcoming), well i couldn't image that i would be patient enough to watch all if Son And Vill had 6 projects together.
I like she will be a freelance, so she can play more roles with more actors.
Yeah, I can't imagine SonVill 6 times either especially back to back to back like this. I mean, just get married already and do a reality show. Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^^^ Oh.... I see. Can she die already?! I want to see this scene. :risas3:
Omg. Episodes 13-14 just shows how evil Ying Thae is. She needs to go. Hahah.

Mo'm Payia is such a pitiful character. I really felt sorry for her when her tears kept coming. I wished Vill would be able to touch me with the same level of emotions. Sometimes, I feel like she's just flat. Like when she found out that Tan Chai died right after Maan Kaew from a broken heart from Aunt Ap in Episode 13 as I'm subbing, ughhh, I would be balling to know that such a miraculous man exists! I mean, who does that these days? A man? Shoot. They get over you and move right on in days. Hahaha. But Vill was just as usual struggling for tears.

She was able to cry in one scene but Tan Chai already left, too late. Hahah.

Bee is making Ying Thae soooo good, too. Cheribelle, too.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I feel like Vill is so focus on trying to get the tears come out, that she forgets to just be the character and relax. :risas3:..... That's probably why she's having some difficulties with crying scenes. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes I feel like Vill is so focus on trying to get the tears come out, that she forgets to just be the character and relax. :risas3:..... That's probably why she's having some difficulties with crying scenes. Lol.
Everyone has improved on their crying, as I'm watching many lakorns at once, more like skimming while I wait for Tae Pang Korn. Hahah. Even the newbies right now are on point with their tears. Someone needs to knock some crying sense into Vill.

But anyway, I like subbing, that way, I don't miss anything they say. And I gotta say, the script is really good. It connects all of the dots.