[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hmmmm...... Wonder when they will begin recording. Did they already record it? Hmmmm.... I can't wait y'all!!! :aaaaa:
Judging from the clothes, they recorded already.

That's probably why Son and Vill didn't sing the OST when they fans asked them LIVE. It's because it was going to be a surprise anyway.

OMG. I'M JUST SOOOO HAPPY. A song addsssss so much!:risas3::aaaaa:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope it's the main OST because that's a boy and girl version. Lao Maan Kaew is normally just one guy.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ LOL! It would be hilarious if it was Lao Maan Kaew.

Son: "Floating away from the Paradise. Across the Sritandon beautiful to the land of the Thais"
Vill: "From there on the music of love reaches my ear. A regal figure which possesses the warmth."
And the song continues on....

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
And looking at their hands holding pic, it look liked their fingers are intertwined. Hmmm...that says a lot in my book. Lol.

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Then Vill said after that, she met up with Nong but then she was being unclear until the second day, where she told Nong that she was invited to P'Woody's event, which was a week long event, and if he and his group of friends wanted to go, too. Nong and his friends were already planning on going SO they went on the second day. SO I don't think Son and Nong were there together at the same time. That would have been awkward. But who knows. Vill wasn't being clear enough.
I'm not good in English, but I would like to share some information.

Son was there on the second day too. This pic was taken in S2O party on the second day.

Attachments

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not good in English, but I would like to share some information.

Son was there on the second day too. This pic was taken in S2O party on the second day.
Thank you. A lot of people including celebrities were there for many days. But on the first day, SonVill were together for work. But I'm not sure if Son and Nong actually met or was there with Vill, side by side, at the same time is what I meant OR else, it would have been awkward.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I was secretly hoping Aom was going to bring Vill over to do a collaboration with a Ch. 3 actor, like a well known one. Haha. Since everyone is going freelance now and just acting for any channel. Why should Vill be bound to One HD, right?

Or if not, I hope Vill's new project is with Push. Haha. But he's so busy. Or someone I like.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
This must have been done on the same day they did the live video cuz they are wearing the same clothes. The only difference is that Vill changed her skirt into Jean.