[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Someone refresh my memory how Ying Thae is related to Toomta? I forgot it has been too long since I've seen the older version. She's the aunt of his mom or older sister?
Son's family was related to Ying Thae too?
Toomtam is Ying Thae's nephew (her brother's son). Ying Thae and Son (Chai Yai) are basically cousins since they're like from the same royal household, making their fathers related.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
somehow I found the editing of 2nd life is really slow down, to me Chaiyai is kind of like an outsider of the whole storyline which shouldn't be happened... they need to focus on finding the killer or the truth, I guess that might be the reason the rating/attention wasn't doing so well, and of course the poor promotion...I really hope P'Sant could speed up for the rest eps
The story revolves around Rachawadee, so it's normal that she's the main focus especially in the second lifetime.

I just think that story lines where the leads can't touch can't do much, so it may seem a bit slow.

^^^ He probably was still so into Chai Yai character after the filming, that he went to Laos to learn more about Maan Kaew's culture. :risas3:
OMG! I didn't even realize that until you brought it up. Hahaha. That's sooooooooooo true.:risas3:

CAN we just STOP for many moments and APPRECIATE the FACT that SONVILL are actually hanging OUT a lot now? Whether it be for work or personal...I don't care. All I care is, they're together, spending time together, eating together, feeding each other, SOON flipping on each other's beds.:risas3::risas3:

Khun Mae Kate looks so smitten by Son these days. :cheer:That's always a good sign.

It's like ALL of the people around them want them to hook up or something.

Dang, I love the music they're playing. I would totally love to join their BBQ party.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
The story revolves around Rachawadee, so it's normal that she's the main focus especially in the second lifetime.

I just think that story lines where the leads can't touch can't do much, so it may seem a bit slow.

OMG! I didn't even realize that until you brought it up. Hahaha. That's sooooooooooo true.:risas3:

CAN we just STOP for many moments and APPRECIATE the FACT that SONVILL are actually hanging OUT a lot now? Whether it be for work or personal...I don't care. All I care is, they're together, spending time together, eating together, feeding each other, SOON flipping on each other's beds.:risas3::risas3:

Khun Mae Kate looks so smitten by Son these days. :cheer:That's always a good sign.

It's like ALL of the people around them want them to hook up or something.

Dang, I love the music they're playing. I would totally love to join their BBQ party.
Seam like Khun Mae Kate love Son so much.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

In this clip, there's not much to sub. Haha.

Son: Guess, who I'm with? I'll give you a reward. I'm with Maan Kaew? Vill laughs, so she gives it away.

SonVill are just urging us to watch Tae Pang Korn, but had to go because they want people to go watch it before they do a live.

@2:30 Son is like, I'm barbecuing for Vill to eat.
@5:40 I'm looking for Vill. Where is she? They're probably changing clothes. They're probably in the bathroom.
@8:13 Vill is working, so please let her work.
@8:35 Someone asked why Vill doesn't follow Son back. Son said it's because Vill is being considerate/out of respect. I don't even know why?! Hahah. Son says, he doesn't have a girlfriend. Whoever is pretty can submit their apps. Hahah. He's so cheeky.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I know! I've been so happy the past few days. Looking on instagram with a crazy smile on my face meanwhile walking down the hallways. People may think I'm crazy.... but.... that might be true. Hahahaha. Y'all, if one day they do decide to flip on each other's bed in the future, we're going to have to do something, for real! Like, c'mon, how many koojins are willing to flip on each other's bed for the rest of their lifetime? Not many (probably never). Hahahaha.

When you love your future son-in-law so much, you just gotta express that happiness:

@lakornkiki Here is your gif when Son is pulling Vill's hair back:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I found it so cute how Son went all over the house just looking for Vill. :risas3: It's like he was searching for his inspiration (Sao Noi reference..... hahahahahaha)

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oh... shoot..... That parody skit was so cute and hilarious! I love the "Let's meet at Siam." :risas3:
I'm like, "What Siam? Isn't that already Thailand? They're already in Siam. (Unless I'm not getting what this "Siam" mean, so I can be wrong and laughing at the wrong thing. ... ah well....." :risas3:
Maan Kaew is too cute........

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I mean, just look at how cute SonVill are together. Vill just melts into him.

Son is such a tease.

Vill cooked and fed Son and Son barbecued for Vill. Omg. That is legit cute.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Whoever that house belong to, I really like the design and let's not talk about the pool. Omg, I think I love that the most. I was jealous of Son when he was floating in there. The more and more I looked at them , the more and more I want them to be together.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
How about Son And Vill have a party only for their true sonvill shippers liked us? I think it will the party of the century. Lol.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Back then when I read that they were gathering at Son's house , I thought maybe the future in laws are getting together for dinner or something .

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
How about Son And Vill have a party only for their true sonvill shippers liked us? I think it will the party of the century. Lol.
Yeah... That will be great. They can Facebook live that thing too so that we can see it, and if we don't see it, other people can save it. I pray for some back flipping though, literally back flipping, not metaphorically. :risas3:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I read aiyaja’s previous spoiler that Ying Thae would be in the third life but, don’t know why, thought she would also reincarnate to create another triangle, maybe to spice up the slap-kiss there. That means she needs forgiveness bestowed from Tan Chai Yai and Jiaonang Maan Kaew to release her from the house? A karmic debt she has to repay.

If they are closely following the novel story, Jirayuth is the bigger character as the Thai fan said, which inevitably means fewer scenes for Chai Yai. If they do have many episodes left but not so many footages shot, then it may eventually turn draggy. Anyway, I know I’ll enjoy the lakorn. Just wish Tan Chai Yai to grab us a two before TPK ends. Not a greedy wish, I hope.

If anyone’s to make another MV, may I suggest that you consider Adele’s “One and Only?” It may look weird though for a period lakorn.