[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

WOW! I missed A LOT huh? SonVill back flipping in bed? That's all I saw. Hahahahah.:risas3::aaaaa:
You leave us for a few days without news and comments so see where we go???? This SonVill ship needs to sail somewhere and I guess we sailed over to Vill's bed. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Now we are harassing these two on IG. Hahahaha . We may need an intervention. Stop us before we break our own hearts. :p

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
You leave us for a few days without news and comments so see where we go???? This SonVill ship needs to sail somewhere and I guess we sailed over to Vill's bed. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Now we are harassing these two on IG. Hahahaha . We may need an intervention. Stop us before we break our own hearts. :p
Yeah, we're like little kids. If someone doesn't manage us, then we'll end up talking about some other "stuff". Especially @lakornkiki :risas3::risas3:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
just broke my heart.... she just sank my SonVill ship. The reporters asked what she did for Songkran and she said she went to s2o. First day was work/ . The reporters asked if she went with Nong and she said yes. :BangHead::BangHead::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I stopped watching after that so don't know what else she said.
What???? @-&;&₫;!;&,'a
Why is Nong????

OK. I DON'T CARE! I am just going to ship SONVILL until TPK is over. Can't burst my bubble!!!!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ I know..... This is the only place where I can express myself fully on SonVill. There is no where else for me to do that on. I can't let a lot of stuff make new unhappy.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
just broke my heart.... she just sank my SonVill ship. The reporters asked what she did for Songkran and she said she went to s2o. First day was work. The reporters asked if she went with Nong and she said yes. :BangHead::BangHead::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I stopped watching after that so don't know what else she said.
I think we just need to enjoy this Lakron and don't get too into their personal lifes