[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
^I don't even know anymore. Lol Like those clips of them promoting Tae Pang Korn on shows the same day they did that Facebook LIVE hasn't even been released yet. Like when are they planning to when we're more than halfway through. Lol

Well, I hope, soon.
hi aiyaja, I might need your advice urgently, could you chack ur ins message once you got time to read xx

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I like Anne and nuns version way better although some say it's boring but I think it was sweet and touching. The songs were touching too.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I love both version equally. Because each character has its own unique to it. Glad that there are unique changes here, dislike back to back versions. Only regret is that I've decided to watch it now and now I'm waiting impatiently for the next episode. Should have waited til it is all out.

BTW, does anyone know if the instrumental to the theme song is out? The one that plays endlessly during the lakorn. Or specifically when than chai yai die.

D~D

sarNie Adult
He just gave a very generic response.

Reporter: How do you feel pairing up with Vill, again?
Son: I'm happy that I get to work with a quality actress. Vill is really good. I admit that in this drama, Vill has improved a lot. She's considered a pro now.
Reporter: What are fans going to see from you in here?
Son: I've never played a spirit before. There's going to be quite a lot of CG or special effects. I'm a spirit and Vill is a human, so we can't touch each other. They're going to be love scenes where we don't have to touch each other. We'll be using heart language to communicate with one another.
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I agree, I can see it in Chai Yai and Rachawadee eye when they look at each other. Their eyes says it all. :love::love::love::love::love:

Y'all, I finished my MV! I'm planning to do another one. Sorry if it hurts your eyes because I feel like that would be one of the problem of the MV..... Lol!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this SONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Part II

Vill has said before when she was like in her teens that she treasures Son as a friend, so she doesn't want to ruin that friendship if they were to ever pre-maturely get too serious and she's right. However, with time, people change and sometimes, when you realize how much you cared for this person, it's too late. And we've seen it in too many dramas and movies, where two people met too early, became friends, stayed as friends to live their lives, but always had each other in the back of their minds to hearts, dated other people just to realize hey, the one I truly love was right beside me all along.

I just like looking at this video. Hahah, old memories.

Now, if SonVill acted like they do now, I would say, yeah, there wasn't anything else but work when it came to their interactions. But back then? They were so close, like close close. Hahah.

OMG, I recalled back then when Lyn had that blog- "iheartlakorn" she posted their vacation photo of Son and Vill and I was soooo overjoyed because I thought they had finally confirm to be a couple......... but................. it turns out, Lyn was teasing us. o_O

I think she liked them as well. :p

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
How would Tan Ying Thae fogive Tan Chai when she had wanted to kill Rachawadee? I think she knew Rachawadee and Maan Kaew as one by making her medicine. Well Tan Ying was so intelligent :BangHead:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I miss this thread and everyone.

I've finally caught up, so I'll be more active, tomorrow. Hahaha. Goodnight, everyone.
Oh Yeah, Hope soon Ep 12 :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I'm Crazy about giving star scene. I have watched at least 10 times. Oh my god, so sweet and funny :risas3::risas3::risas3:.
How doesn't Sonyuke love her after acting thaT scene. If i was him, I would be against Nong to back Vill :p