[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Haha!!! I don't care if they do it now ghost/human style as long as we get something. Stop teasing us. :)

Oh my! This thread is moving so fast like the lakorn, I can't keep up.
Don't worry. Sometimes, this thread moves slow too just like how the lakorn is moving slow on skinship. :risas3:

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
What so funny is that whenever Son appears on the screen with Vill, I always looked to see if his ears are red or not. Lol. They said that when your ears are red you tend to have some kind of feelings with that person. So I'm trying to see if the feelings are still there for Son or is it all for acting. Silly me, I know. Looking back at the old videos, it seems that Son and Vill have aged beautifully.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Back then when they first had that drama together, there wasn't much promotions of any sorts. So with no promotions there was no interactions between them to really push for any relationship cuz the opportunity wasn't given to them. Hopefully through this they will be able to get close again and maybe , just maybe they will realize that there was always something there from the beginning. Finger cross for more drama together.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Shout out to the director, I believe that we are all over age here , so it's ok to show us the next level of intimacy. We are not shy of it so you shouldn't either. Maybe people will tune in more because of that. Lol.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Shout out to the director, I believe that we are all over age here , so it's ok to show us the next level of intimacy. We are not shy of it so you shouldn't either. Maybe people will tune in more because of that. Lol.
Even if there are some underage people, I don't think they care because.... hey... its the 21st century. lol

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Y'all, I finished my MV! I'm planning to do another one. Sorry if it hurts your eyes because I feel like that would be one of the problem of the MV..... Lol!

Well done. What software did you do? I want to do a video myself :((((

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I think I will need help after this cuz I just finished watching ep 11 giggling away . Don't even know what they are saying but still laugh cuz their expressions are just too cute. I had to replay the last part liked 3 or 4 times. I just can't help myself. Yep I need to go see a psychiatrist.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
After today, my boyfriend better watch out cuz one wrong move and I will drop him for Son ,even if Son doesn't know about it. As long as I know than it's fine with me. Man I need help. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Y'all, I finished my MV! I'm planning to do another one. Sorry if it hurts your eyes because I feel like that would be one of the problem of the MV..... Lol!

Omg! I love it. I love the song, too. Gosh, I need to learn how to do videos ASAP, so we can flood YouTube with Tae Pang Korn MVs, too. There's a huge audience that love Tae Pang Korn but they're not MV makes. Lol

What so funny is that whenever Son appears on the screen with Vill, I always looked to see if his ears are red or not. Lol. They said that when your ears are red you tend to have some kind of feelings with that person. So I'm trying to see if the feelings are still there for Son or is it all for acting. Silly me, I know. Looking back at the old videos, it seems that Son and Vill have aged beautifully.
Hahah, I do the same thing, too. And his ears do turn red especially when he had to kiss her.

Even if there are some underage people, I don't think they care because.... hey... its the 21st century. lol
That's why I hope P'Sant will save all of the kisses and skin for the third lifetime, like make it a honeymoon for us. They've been waiting for a century and 3 lifetimes. Hahah.
Well, we should be optimistic, at least the rating higher than last week.
But, luckily, in Viet Nam, Tae Pang Korn is sitll so hot LOL every fanpage about Lakorn, the number of comment and like is still high LOL I'm very happy because of having many her fan in my country LOL :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Oh, are they subbing it now?

Yeah, in Meena's links, there are TONS of likes, comments, and views, much much more than any other lakorn on there and there are some super popular ones on there too. So there are people who love it but Thailand is a bit different. It classic love story, produced quality wise isn't the trend anymore.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! I love it. I love the song, too. Gosh, I need to learn how to do videos ASAP, so we can flood YouTube with Tae Pang Korn MVs, too. There's a huge audience that love Tae Pang Korn but they're not MV makes. Lol

Hahah, I do the same thing, too. And his ears do turn red especially when he had to kiss her.

That's why I hope P'Sant will save all of the kisses and skin for the third lifetime, like make it a honeymoon for us. They've been waiting for a century and 3 lifetimes. Hahah.
Oh, are they subbing it now?

Yeah, in Meena's links, there are TONS of likes, comments, and views, much much more than any other lakorn on there and there are some super popular ones on there too. So there are people who love it but Thailand is a bit different. It classic love story, produced quality wise isn't the trend anymore.
Yes, I told you, zing tv is subbing it.
http://tv.zing.vn/video/Nhan-Duyen-Tien-Dinh-Tap-9/IWZC6W6B.html
Here is it.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Oh. :pI thought they weren't subbing it until it ended. Oh, okay. GOOD to know that Vietnam is loving it.

I can't wait to watch SonVill on Toey's show. I'll sub it for us.:aaaaa:
No, they will sub it until it end. But they has many projects so, 8day/ep. Luckily, i can understand your translate. hahaaa, so i don't need them LOL I would die if i had to wait them :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Well done. What software did you do? I want to do a video myself :((((
Here are all the programs that I used:
Microsoft expression
Microsoft encoder
Windows movie maker (not available for download anymore :()
Hitfilm 4 express.

The best thing is that they're all free!! Hahaha.... I'm a thrifty person too.... Y'know. Lol.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Thank you na! Hmm.... Yeah, I've realized that too. Including mine, I've only seen like 4 or 5 MVs.... Lol... WE NEED MORE!! Shoot, that means I better produce more then. Y'all need to join me too! Hahaha!! It's a fairly simple process, but it just takes a lot of time. I might do one this weekend again. I'll just go down my playlist, and see which song matches. Lol!