[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope Bee or Son wins an award for their roles because supposedly, everyone who has played Tan Ying Wilailayka has won an award per a Pantip thread.

Bee is slaying it as Tan Ying. And goshhhh, Son. HE's so good in here. I hope he gets critically and officially recognized.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Im going to cry my heart out because that means that we will probably really have to wait until the third lifetime.
You should go to supermarket and buy many tissues =)))
I think they can't touch each other so not have any kiss scenes. Hahaa goodluck !

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
https://instagram.com/p/BTD1Gs8ly-K/

Haha, aiyaja can you give me summary this conservation, Please.
SonVill are just telling people to not miss tonight's episode because it'll be the sweet star grabbing scene from the teasers/trailers. They'll be showing how us how a spirit and human dates. Lol
Let's take a moment a let this sink in:
It's Vill's mom birthday. Son is there to celebrate with her, meanwhile Nong is somewhere..... ???? :confused12::facepalm: :clap:
Haha. It's so sweet to see Son there again.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love Son's manager, Om, too. He's always the connecting piece between SonVill. It was his birthday last time that brought SonVill back together during his birthday and now, we see him at Mae Kate's birthday, too.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I love Son's manager, Om, too. He's always the connecting piece between SonVill. It was his birthday last time that brought SonVill back together during his birthday and now, we see him at Mae Kate's birthday, too.
Was that the club party?
I still remember the feeling when I saw that pic. I screamed like a crazy person. "OH.MY.GOSH.SONVILL!!!!"
Many thanks to Son's manager.

Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader following this thread for a long time! Just want to say you guys bring so much fun into this thread. I just love reading everything you guys wrote. And and giant thanks to aiyaja for subbing this lakorn!

Hello @lovebunny
We are currently on a Cloud9 aka SonVill Cloud with TPK. We get silly. Join us :p

And @aiyaja is the best! :icon12:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, because I love Son and Vill so much that I have to create an account just to join in with the discussion. I just feel that if Vill were to give Son a chance and if things doesn't worked out then so be it. At least they have given it a try. But because Vill has never given Son a chance that is why I'm not happy. I feel liked they have so much in common that it will work out. Sorry guys, I feel like I have to let it out of my system.

Let's start a campaign #giveSonAChance and #dumpNong
Seeing Son at her mom's birthday dinner gives me so much hope!!!!

Last edited:
I love Vill's Rachawadee. She act out so well of a young girl so in love with Tan Chai even he is just a spirit. Her joy and love for him takes over her face. She glows when she sees him. They make each other laugh and their flirting is so darn cute!

In the first life time, I think Maan Kaew's scenes were just portraying a beautiful smart girl this handsome Tan Chai falls in love with. But in 2nd life time, it's Rachawadee that is so charming. So brave. Then add this dreamy Tan Chai, 2nd life time is so enjoyable for me. I was rushing for 3rd life time but I'll stay here a little longer. I want more of Tan Chai and Rachawadee.

Last edited: