[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I am just happy to see them doing more for the Lakorn.

Khun Boy has a soft spot for Son and Vill. I think they are like his babies growing up nicely and getting praise for their roles in this classic Lakorn. He must feel proud!

Here is the photo of the street scene.

View attachment 4707
I hope OneHD would give them a fan event rather than doing promo on street, but as I said, better than nothing lol

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I am just happy to see them doing more for the Lakorn.

Khun Boy has a soft spot for Son and Vill. I think they are like his babies growing up nicely and getting praise for their roles in this classic Lakorn. He must feel proud!

Here is the photo of the street scene.

View attachment 4707
Oh shoot.... The feels are here.... Vill seems to be in such a comfortable position. :naughty2: I wish I was Son, so that I can hug Vill. Hahaha....

I hope OneHD would give them an fan event rather than doing promo on street, but I as said, better than nothing lol
I thought they were doing some 3rd life time flashback hahaha. They finish filming though so must be promotion.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
You are a girl??? And still want to hug her ??? LoL :risas3:
Well, I don't know what to say, but if I was to choose between hugging Vill or Son, I would hug Vill no questions ask. Now you see why I'm still questioning my gender preference. Lol.

Are you Son's height? I'd say you have tough competition! :risas3::risas3:
I think I'm Vill's height. Lol. 5'3". But it's okay, I can provide her comfort too. :risas3:

Are we choosing who to hug now?
I'd take both! Hehehe #greedyfan

But seriously, I'd hug Vill first. She is just so nice and cute. Then I'd go in for Son and might hang out in his arms for a while. :naughty2::risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Even in dark room, she is still so pretty and gorgeous like an angel. OMG, i think I change my mind, i would hug her first :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I told you! I told you! Hugging her is the best option! She looks so dashing. How can Son not be like Chai Yai, and make her fall in love with him!?!

I told you! I told you! Hugging her is the best option! She looks so dashing. How can Son not be like Chai Yai, and make her fall in love with him!?!
But, but...he tried when they were younger remember?

Maybe she likes bad boys! Hey Son...take notes from lakorns and go for real life #slapkiss and she'll fall for you. slapandkiss

OH! Snapchat that PLEASE!!! We fans wanna see :risas3::risas3::p

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
But, but...he tried when they were younger remember?

Maybe she likes bad boys! Hey Son...take notes from lakorns and go for real life #slapkiss and she'll fall for you. slapandkiss

OH! Snapchat that PLEASE!!! We fans wanna see :risas3::risas3::p
Well, I mean like he needs to do it right now! He needs to be steadfast in his love for Vill. Like you said, force kiss her! Hahaha....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope OneHD would give them a fan event rather than doing promo on street, but as I said, better than nothing lol
I wish they can hold a fan meeting, too, so Son can finally sing us the OST. Hahah. SonVill can do the duet for us.

Son needs to try again. Hahah.