[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I agree, there are many actresses who didn't act well , but the media and fan always praise them as an angel.
This is reason why the film in asian never reach the same level Chinese, Korean or Japan.
I agree. In Korea, it is extremely hard to see the same pairings, if ever again. Plus, they only come out with one or rarely, two, dramas or productions a year but here, in Thailand, one person can have up to 4 dramas in a year, so that's year long. That's a bit too much. And there are things called koojins in Thailand where they're ALWAYS paired up over and over and over again. At first, it's cute but after a while, it's redundant. I don't mind a reunion perhaps like James and Bella, once every 2-3 years but a drama back to back to back is too much for my taste. It gets silly.

Thailand is all about fame, not talent. Hahah. Plus the trend these days just isn't the same anymore.

I like Korean celebrities. Even when they're going out and married, they don't bank off from each other. They keep their private lives private and business, business.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I always end up loving the underdogs. Hahah. I adore Yaya but I'm not as active in her threads because I feel like she doesn't need me. She already has TONS of fans protecting her, speaking up for her, standing up for her, subbing for her, doing all sorts for her. Hahah. So I focus my energy on someone like Vill who doesn't have as solid of a fan base. I believe being a fan who can connect international fans to Vill, sort of like pioneering, is awesome.
It's true, i knew much information about her thanks to you. :cheer: and after reading some thing, i love her more and more :thumbup: Sometimes , i feel maybe im les because of being crazy her but luckily i have boyfriend and that's not true :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's true, i knew many information about her thanks to you. :cheer: and after reading some thing, i love her more and more :thumbup: Sometimes , i feel maybe im les because of being crazy her but luckily i have boyfriend and that's not true :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Everyone just adores Vill, too. Like P'Pun in here. P'Aom. P'Boy. P'Num. P'Sant. Hahah, she has really good work ethics and so hardworking. That's why I adore her so much, too. Following her all this while, she's the sweetest person despite her dating options, she's still a very humble, down to earth gal.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
It's true, i knew many information about her thanks to you. :cheer: and after reading some thing, i love her more and more :thumbup: Sometimes , i feel maybe im les because of being crazy her but luckily i have boyfriend and that's not true :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I still don't know about me yet.... lol.... still questioning myself. lol.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I don't even know what to think anymore. Like, yeah, there are guys that are handsome and have good character, but then no matter what, I go back to the girl if I were to choose between the guy and the girl. lol. But then Son, he's an exception.... Maybe.... Bi??? lol. :risas3: This is some weird conversation. Ah well.... life goes on.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My fiancé isn't liking Tan Chai all too much right now. Tan Chai is occupying my time and heart at the moment. :risas3:

I think when it comes to celebrities, I tend to follow girls. Perhaps because I feel like I want to protect them. Because people are just a lot harsher on girls especially fandoms.

Yup, it is going to be hard but oh well. The views and comments on YouTube are still good. I just hope it reaches a 2 at least. Haha.
I think we need to leave comments on all the TPK episodes (full episodes) and like them and rematch fav parts so it'll get good numbers. We can at least help SonVill that way.

I don't even know what to think anymore. Like, yeah, there are guys that are handsome and have good character, but then no matter what, I go back to the girl if I were to choose between the guy and the girl. lol. But then Son, he's an exception.... Maybe.... Bi??? lol. :risas3: This is some weird conversation. Ah well.... life goes on.
Well, I love Vill but I am so straight, I'd jump Tan Chai Yai anytime, ghost or not!!! :risas3::risas3::naughty2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think we need to leave comments on all the TPK episodes (full episodes) and like them and rematch fav parts so it'll get good numbers. We can at least help SonVill that way.
Oh, yeah. I rewatch all of the episodes on YouTube because all of the color are official and they're so clear and HD. Hahaha.

Well, I love Vill but I am so straight, I'd jump Tan Chai Yai anytime, ghost or not!:risas3::risas3::naughty2:
:risas3::risas3:

Tan Chai aka Son being this hot as a ghost and quiet guy, can you imagine how hot he'll be in a slap kiss with Vill? Omg!:aaaaa:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
See! I'm the opposite! I'll jump Maan Kaew or Rachawadee. Lol! :risas3:

Ugh, we need a slap kiss for SonVill. All this jumping him and her is making me swooon.

Man, I want to create MVs, but I'm so bad at them and I don't have time to properly learn. :(

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I said my all friend have should watch this lakorn, and even download AIS, but AIS not available in Vietnam so we only rewatch on Youtube and like this video.
Tan Chai aka Son being this hot as a ghost and quiet guy, can you imagine how hot he'll be in a slap kiss with Vill? Omg!:aaaaa:
I think i will invite my boyfriend to watch because it maybe so sweet and lovely :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ugh, we need a slap kiss for SonVill. All this jumping him and her is making me swooon
Since we're jumping on them, now Son and Vill just need to jump on each other. Lol! :risas3:

Ugh, we need a slap kiss for SonVill. All this jumping him and her is making me swooon.

Man, I want to create MVs, but I'm so bad at them and I don't have time to properly learn. :(
I'm planning to create one too with hit film 4 express. I'm just having difficulties choosing a song. Lol.

I had songs and I was ready but my computer crashed on my ski trip. I will do one soon but wanted OneHD to upload more on YT. The quality is so good.

We are all ready for action because P'Sant keep making Vill faint with all these "almost " kisses!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh my god, if this happens, I can die in peace. The kiss better be passionate too. It better not be done awkward position. Lol.
I hope we get the passionate kiss and consummation in the third lifetime. Hahah. They've been teasing us all along. Vill looked so gorgeous in the wedding dress, too.

Since we're jumping on them, now Son and Vill just need to jump on each other. Lol! :risas3:

I'm planning to create one too with hit film 4 express. I'm just having difficulties choosing a song. Lol.
Haha, seriously, they do. When Tan Chai jumped on Maan Kaew and went in for 3 kisses. OMG. That was so hot. :worship2::eek: Yay, can't wait to watch them.

I hope we get the passionate kiss and consummation in the third lifetime. Hahah. They've been teasing us all along. Vill looked so gorgeous in the wedding dress, too.

Haha, seriously, they do. When Tan Chai jumped on Maan Kaew and went in for 3 kisses. OMG. That was so hot. :worship2::eek: Yay, can't wait to watch them.
We should DEMAND a passionate scene!!! 3 life time of waiting.... They better lock themselves in for the weekend and make babies!!!!

Can you imagine a SonVill baby?????

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If there's no passionate kiss and consummation in the third lifetime, then, here I come fan fics! Lol. They gotta reward the characters. Like come on! They've been virgins for like 9 decades. Lol.