[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Oh my god! This whole paragraph = I'm dead. LOL! :risas3:
Was I too harsh? :risas3: I think Nong deserves it!! The family though.... I'd stay away from them. I am really annoyed by them....

@aiyaja why do people keep saying good family? They are just Chinese middle class family in Thailand right? Not like Nong is so hi-so.... He is rude-so!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes. Fans are asking for SonVill to reunite in a MODERN lakorn. Haha.

These are the choices.

1. Prik Kee Noo Gub Moo Ham (Kong and Mew)
2. Soda Gub Chayen (Tik and Pin)
3. Sangdao Fung Talay
4. Lom Pat Horn

I've only seen the 2nd one of Tik and Pin and loved it. It's a romance comedy. As for the 3rd and 4th one, I've never heard of those before, but fans were saying, it's not going to happen because seems like 3 out of the 4 are with Ch. 3. They have the copyrights. But fans were just saying how they love SonVill's chemistry and would love to see them paired up again and asking Exact to please do so.
What's P'Pon's IG? Should we all write to him with the request?

It's not strange. I'm like that too. I've followed only girls. Hahah. The only two that I religiously followed as a fan was Kwan at one point and then now, Vill. I've liked a lot of other actors and actresses, too, but these two tug at my heart. I'm a girl, too and no, I'm straight. Hahaha. I followed Son because of Vill but now, I'm actually following Son for Son.

Well, Vill is the only one that I've watched all the lakorns. I have my faves...Yadech tops it but I got bored of them pairing all the time. I like Taew too but haven't watch all of her Lakorn.

I think I am picky with girls so I only watch the Lakorn with the n'ek that I can handle. Pretty boys are easier . :p Talk about that I watched Kluen Cheewit and loved it. Watched it for Yaya and felt guilty because I found Mark hot in the role. I didn't try to think of Vill BUT I finally saw what she saw. They would have been such a nice looking pair to ship...oh well...Can't do anything for them anyway.... His loss.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Well, Vill is the only one that I've watched all the lakorns. I have my faves...Yadech tops it but I got bored of them pairing all the time. I like Taew too but haven't watch all of her Lakorn.

I think I am picky with girls so I only watch the Lakorn with the n'ek that I can handle. Pretty boys are easier . :p Talk about that I watched Kluen Cheewit and loved it. Watched it for Yaya and felt guilty because I found Mark hot in the role. I didn't try to think of Vill BUT I finally saw what she saw. They would have been such a nice looking pair to ship...oh well...Can't do anything for them anyway.... His loss.
Hahaa, i like Yaya too but Mark :fighting3: I've never wachted lakorn him. I'm anti him very much, only see his picture i want to next.

Hahaa, i like Yaya too but Mark :fighting3: I've never wachted lakorn him. I'm anti him very much, only see his picture i want to next.

I wish I was that strong...I don't watch Mark either..But I love Yaya And she was supposed to play a very different role so I tuned in. she totally nailed it. Somehow Mark benefited from it.... Honestly, she would have made anyone hot against her because she was so good.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Whenever I see Mark or Kim, I immediately think of Vill. Therefore, I kind of refuse to watch any of their lakorns. lol. Like, I was okay with Kim since I watched her in the four siblings series, but then after I learned of the whole issue LINE thingy, I just pretty much ignore her existence now. lol. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, I just think that she should've conducted herself in a more appropriate manner. Mark on the other hand, I was not a fan of his in the first place, so I completely boycott his lakorns. Sorry to say y'all for those who are Mark's fan.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
why do people keep saying good family? They are just Chinese middle class family in Thailand right? Not like Nong is so hi-so.... He is rude-so!!!!!
They're not hi-sos. Lol

I wouldn't really trust the Thailand media. They promote those who they're biased towards and like while bashing those they don't care for. Boy and his family are okay. They project an image that they love each other and have healthy loving family relationships. Lol But some people are annoyed by them.

What's P'Pon's IG? Should we all write to him with the request?
He's not that active on social media. Lol But it's @ponnipon

Well i read about Soda Gub Chayen (Tik and Pin). Vill is always awsome in comedy, so i think she feel comfortable when acting that.
It was such a cute lakorn. Tik looked so dashing and he was a player in there too. Then nang'ake is a nerd from a strict family who has to disguise herself as a rich hiso girl when she fakes to date pra'ake. So fans were saying at least we'll get to see Vill as a nerd and then a Hiso girl. Lol

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
It was such a cute lakorn. Tik looked so dashing and he was a player in there too. Then nang'ake is a nerd from a strict family who has to disguise herself as a rich hiso girl when she fakes to date pra'ake. So fans were saying at least we'll get to see Vill as a nerd and then a Hiso girl. Lol
Awwww... this lakorn seems so cute.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
the rating is 1.37 1.4
I feel it's so difficult to hit 2...
No, i think different. On wednesday, the rating is only 1,1 or 1,2 before, but last week, the rating is 1,37. It's higher.
And On Thursday, there is Songkran festival in Bangkok, many people go out and take part in the party but still 1,4.

I feel more optimistic :cheer:Let's wait the next ep!

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
No, i think different. On wednesday, the rating is only 1,1 or 1,2 before, but last week, the rating is 1,37. It's higher.
And On Thursday, there is Songkran festival in Bangkok, many people go out and take part in the party but still 1,4.

I feel more optimistic :cheer:Let's wait the next ep!
On wed the rating used to hit 1.9

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

Mark is good looking, always has been, but his attitude is eh. But that's many years ago, so I don't hold anything against him anymore. It was what it was and it's over and done with. Mark and Kim make a lovely couple anyway. They're both good looking and seem to genuinely care for each other. They've been with each other for a while now. Plus, Mark liked Kim ever since he met her back in 2009-2010, so technically, Kim came before Vill. Hahah. Kim had always been Mark's target but Kim was dating other people and wasn't available and they weren't paired up, so a few years in between, both grew up and finally paired up and bam, Mark just went for it before it was too late.

That's why I'm not too mad at Mark and Kim. However, they should have ended things with their other partners before embarking a journey with each other. And it wasn't Vill who leaked the LINE, so why did Mark and Kim act like she did when they KNOW who did it. A lot of people knew who did, but not going to say much. Mark not only betrayed Vill, he crucified her when she was innocent. At this point, no one protected Vill. No one said, oh, no, it wasn't Vill. She's not like that except for Son. My hero. Hahah.

Mark should have just waited for Kim instead of dating around just to break up with everyone for Kim. Haha. But he wanted to have fun, too.

I wish I was that strong...I don't watch Mark either..But I love Yaya And she was supposed to play a very different role so I tuned in. she totally nailed it. Somehow Mark benefited from it.... Honestly, she would have made anyone hot against her because she was so good.
Yaya was just awesome! I wasn't as hyped as ya'll in here but I watched every single episode and was so impressed by Yaya. Omg. Her crying and solid eye action was so good.

Whenever I see Mark or Kim, I immediately think of Vill. Therefore, I kind of refuse to watch any of their lakorns. lol. Like, I was okay with Kim since I watched her in the four siblings series, but then after I learned of the whole issue LINE thingy, I just pretty much ignore her existence now. lol. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, I just think that she should've conducted herself in a more appropriate manner. Mark on the other hand, I was not a fan of his in the first place, so I completely boycott his lakorns. Sorry to say y'all for those who are Mark's fan.
I still like Kim as an actress. There are very few that I like as a person. Vill, Kwan, and Yaya are probably my top ones for now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just a bit sad because Son and Bee and Cheribelle who have been doing such a great job won't be recognized, critically and officially, due to low ratings. Ugh. Sucks. That's why I'm not too serious about Thai awards. They're all popularity awards. I adore Nadech but um, his acting isn't that great yet he gets nominated all the time. Lol

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya was just awesome! I wasn't as hyped as ya'll in here but I watched every single episode and was so impressed by Yaya. Omg. Her crying and solid eye action was so good.
I've never watched her lakorn, but when i watched short video on her fanpage, i really like her eyes and the way she acted. Hahaa. If i don't love Vill, maybe YaYa is my top but i always only love an actress. :cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've never watched her lakorn, but when i watched short video on her fanpage, i really like her eyes and the way she acted. Hahaa. If i don't love Vill, maybe YaYa is my top but i always only love an actress. :cheer:
I always end up loving the underdogs. Hahah. I adore Yaya but I'm not as active in her threads because I feel like she doesn't need me. She already has TONS of fans protecting her, speaking up for her, standing up for her, subbing for her, doing all sorts for her. Hahah. So I focus my energy on someone like Vill who doesn't have as solid of a fan base. I believe being a fan who can connect international fans to Vill, sort of like pioneering, is awesome.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just a bit sad because Son and Bee and Cheribelle who have been doing such a great job won't be recognized, critically and officially, due to low ratings. Ugh. Sucks. That's why I'm not too serious about Thai awards. They're all popularity awards. I adore Nadech but um, his acting isn't that great yet he gets nominated all the time. Lol
I agree, there are many actresses who didn't act well , but the media and fan always praise them as an angel.
This is reason why the film in asian never reach the same level Chinese, Korean or Japan.