[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Son was live, and you can definitely hear Vill's voice in the background. She even said "hi" in the background, and that's it. Too sad they didn't share the screen together. Other than that, I couldn't understand what Son is saying other than saying "hello (insert country of fan) ".... Lol.
Really??? My phone didn't show any notification on screen. Huhm :fighting3: How can I miss them :((((((

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
Long story short: Mark and Vill dated. Mark cheated on Vill with Kim. A LINE (text messages) was leaked of Mark and Kim's alleged cheating. A scandal broke out. People blamed Vill for leaking it. Vill denied it. People didn't care because at that time Mark and Kim were already koojins, so fans were even expressing hate towards Vill and Jeff, Kim's boyfriend at the time, instead of having morals. Hahah. So in the end, if you're popular and have a huge fanbase, you can never do wrong. Just like Pat and her boyfriend right now that in a scandal but fans don't care and are showing bias support.

Yes, Vill was pregnant with Tono in theirs but she never had the baby, I think. It showed her with a big belly.
Yes, she had a daughter towards the end, but no 9 month process, the kid just appeared at the end. Then, of course, she had a son with Tui. Lol

And then we have ToomVill talking about a baby towards the end of Ngao Jai.
I'm not a fan of MK. They are very annoying. They are not natural. Seems like a couple who likes attention much.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh my god! Y'all see the clip that Vill's mom post on instagram with Vill and Son at S2O?!?
Omg!! Dance your way into Vill's heart, Son. Lol

The feels!!!!! When your favorite OTP koojin hangs out outside of work! Omg! And a rave party? Woody, please patch them up. Hahah.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!! Dance your way into Vill's heart, Son. Lol

The feels!!!!! When your favorite OTP koojin hangs out outside of work! Omg! And a rave party? Woody, please patch them up. Hahah.
I checked Son Chinese fc on weibo, it says this is actually for work lol like a TV show or promotion I not too sure

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I checked Son Chinese fc on weibo, it says this is actually for work lol like a TV show or promotion I not too sure
Yeah, most likely because Woody was there. He's a talkshow host. Haha, but still, it's just so nice to see them out and about beyond the filming studio. I still want Woody to patch them up. Hehe.

When I saw it, I did find it odd that Woody would hang with them if it was a normal hangout because Woody's party crew is usually Bie and GG.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, most likely because Woody was there. He's a talkshow host. Haha, but still, it's just so nice to see them out and about beyond the filming studio. I still want Woody to patch them up. Hehe.

When I saw it, I did find it odd that Woody would hang with them if it was a normal hangout because Woody's party crew is usually Bie and GG.
I'm really worry the ratings for ep9&10, such an unlucky timing for our TPK

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was reading this comment on YouTube because they finally uploaded Episode 5 on One HD's channel and that girl was like, "I've waited so long for you to be uploaded." Hahahha.:risas3:

There's more activity at Pantip now. They're well worthy praises and questions and interactions.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ lol! Insert that comment into the main song; it just matches perfectly. "I've waited so long for you to be uploaded. It's so torturous" :risas3: