[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
My ToomVill heart is aching so much. They better make it up for us TV shipper by being in a slap-kiss lakorn soon lol with lots of kisses, willing, and baby

yunyun

sarNie Egg
this is off topic and I am extremely late here but... did mark and vill date?? what was their issue about? just curious.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I know! I realized that Vill never did any drama where she was pregnant. There was only Malai Sarm Chai where she had a baby with this man, but they only showed it for like 5 seconds. Lol. Vill should consider a drama where she gets pregnant by the p'ek.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Did she? I don't remember. Lol. I think she did... But I want see one where we get to see the process of the pregnancy. Flute example, she gets pregnant, and then runs away from p'ek because something happened. I think Vill will do an awesome job at that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
this is off topic and I am extremely late here but... did mark and vill date?? what was their issue about? just curious.
Long story short: Mark and Vill dated. Mark cheated on Vill with Kim. A LINE (text messages) was leaked of Mark and Kim's alleged cheating. A scandal broke out. People blamed Vill for leaking it. Vill denied it. People didn't care because at that time Mark and Kim were already koojins, so fans were even expressing hate towards Vill and Jeff, Kim's boyfriend at the time, instead of having morals. Hahah. So in the end, if you're popular and have a huge fanbase, you can never do wrong. Just like Pat and her boyfriend right now that in a scandal but fans don't care and are showing bias support.

I know! I realized that Vill never did any drama where she was pregnant. There was only Malai Sarm Chai where she had a baby with this man, but they only showed it for like 5 seconds. Lol. Vill should consider a drama where she gets pregnant by the p'ek.
Yes, Vill was pregnant with Tono in theirs but she never had the baby, I think. It showed her with a big belly.
Didn't she have a baby the one with Push
Yes, she had a daughter towards the end, but no 9 month process, the kid just appeared at the end. Then, of course, she had a son with Tui. Lol

And then we have ToomVill talking about a baby towards the end of Ngao Jai.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Long story short: Mark and Vill dated. Mark cheated on Vill with Kim. A LINE (text messages) was leaked of Mark and Kim's alleged cheating. A scandal broke out. People blamed Vill for leaking it. Vill denied it. People didn't care because at that time Mark and Kim were already koojins, so fans were even expressing hate towards Vill and Jeff, Kim's boyfriend at the time, instead of having morals. Hahah. So in the end, if you're popular and have a huge fanbase, you can never do wrong. Just like Pat and her boyfriend right now that in a scandal but fans don't care and are showing bias support.
Humh. I didn't like Kim before and after reading your post, i know i hate her :fighting3:kim and mark just like "dogs of the same street bark alike" LOL :aaaaa: Anyway, Vill is so lucky because of breaking with Mark soon. I hate the lier.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Humh. I didn't like Kim before and after reading your post, i know i hate her :fighting3:kim and mark just like "dogs of the same street bark alike" LOL :aaaaa: Anyway, Vill is so lucky because of breaking with Mark soon. I hate the lier.
Haha, each to their own interpretation of what happened. That's what I remember. I used to really like Kim before that but then afterwards, I'm like whatever. I never liked Mark. I still watch Kim lakorns because I think she's a good actress. She was young, too, and it happened many years ago, so whatever, let's all move forward.

mikosetestimo

sarNie Egg
I didn't know detail.I feft bad for vill.Kim is good actress but she isn't versatilty.She got young pretty spoiled lady in amost her filmography.Same with Mark.
Song and Vill didn't good at their all larkon but they took a risk and get diffrence role.Especial Vill.Vill,Taew,Matt can act natural in front of camera.This current idol thai actress ,Mai,Yaya,Mint C took a diffrence role in their film.I think namtarm can act too.
I think Son and Vill need expand to aboard.Both of them have classic actor look east asia viewer love.I would like to see vill in chinese or korean tv series,japanese movies.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, though, ratings should be out by now. Why do ratings always stall on Tae Pang Korn days?! Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Tan Chai and Rachawadee are flippin cute today! Omg. I was smiling like a dork just watching these scenes.

I can understand Tan Chai. He's just letting Rachawadee know that it's okay to move on without him, since he won't be there long. As a human, who is only 18 years old, living through the ups and downs in life until you're gray and old like 80 is a VERY long time and Tan Chai isn't selfish enough to have her be single for the rest of her life for him. He wants her to be happy, so if he's the one who's holding her back on living her life, he's saying, don't worry.

I was crying for Tan Chai. Gosh, he loves Maan Kaew/Rachawadee SOOOOO flippin much.
Just finished watching Ep.9 RAW !! :p
Totally agree,they are so DARN cute !!!!:love::love::love::love:
I :icon12: the way Rachawadee face just lights up when she sees Tan Chai:icon12::icon12: and of course- the past few previously Ep, Tan Chai GLOWS with love when he sees Maan Kaew/Rachawadee !!!!
omg, the scene when Rachawadee fell down the stairs, Tan Chai calls out "Maan Kaew!"and tried catching her .Awe :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Eventhough I didn't understand a thing Tan Chai and Rachawadee said in thier conversation, I kind of figure that Tan Chai wants Rachawadee to move on with her life but she wont.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Son and Vill is in a car together with other people right now on instagram live!! Where are they going?!?! I'm asking questions, but it's being ignored because there are so many other people too. Lol.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Wait?! What?! I missed it again?! Haha.
Son was live, and you can definitely hear Vill's voice in the background. She even said "hi" in the background, and that's it. Too sad they didn't share the screen together. Other than that, I couldn't understand what Son is saying other than saying "hello (insert country of fan) ".... Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son was live, and you can definitely hear Vill's voice in the background. She even said "hi" in the background, and that's it. Too sad they didn't share the screen together. Other than that, I couldn't understand what Son is saying other than saying "hello (insert country of fan) ".... Lol.
Just take her to your house, Son. I approve. Haha.

Anyway, I'll come back and sub the short talkshow clip, but the actress playing Tan Chai's Mom, P'Bun, was saying how it seems like SonVill were really in love. Hahah. Wow! Even she can see their chemistry or not even that but perhaps true hearts?! Lol

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
guys, in Thailandia what is the airtime of the lakorn? I can't watch the live, but I'll follow the episode on instagram :D

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
guys, in Thailandia what is the airtime of the lakorn? I can't watch the live, but I'll follow the episode on instagram :D
Onehd doesn't air Tae Pang Korn live online, and I don't know why. Like, hello? So, well have to wait until they actually upload the whole episode online, or follow in instagram.