[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^^^Awwww!!! That's so sweet of him! Was he the only male celebrity that publicly said Happy Birthday to Vill? I don't want to start a scandal, but I'm loving them both. :naughty2::naughty2::risas3:
Vill is a taken girl and anyone who has had a crush on her probably won't be wishing her any happy birthdays. Lol Sean is mutual grounds. I just love Sean. He's always been so suave and cool.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Lol! Our dislike for Nong is real. :risas3: Almost anyone is better than him.
Ditto. Cant argue with one. :risas3:I really try to like him, I really do for Vill's sake but every time he opens his mouth, nothing but rubbish and ugh, bad demeanor is shown. :fighting3:

I'm just going to continue dreaming of Son and Vill, together.:aaaaa:Yasssss! Episode 9 is almost here.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awww, I never knew this but Sean and Son were friends ever since back in the days in school. Haha. Sean probably knew that Son liked Vill back then. Sean even tells us to follow Tae Pang Korn, which is in the second lifetime already. Haha. He said he's watching it right now. How swweeeetttt!

https://instagram.com/p/BSvGwBSjZR4/

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Aw, Sean wrote such a sweet message for Vill. I'm glad they're getting along so well. Gosh, Vill, if not Son or Toomtam, please go for Sean instead or something, anyone but Nong. Hahah.

Oh my god, my sweet boy, can't wait the film :crybaby2:why is Hanongh?????????? why why why :BangHead::BangHead:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Imagine the conversations that Son and Sean be having about Vill back then and probably now.

Sean: "Bro, how is it working with her in Tae Pang Korn?"
Son: "It's normal. It's just like working with other n'eks."
Sean: "Sure.... bro.... that's what everybody says."
Son: "Whatever"
Sean: *LOL*

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ugh.... If only I can possess Nong's body, I would walk up to Vill and be like, "Hey, umm... yeah.... I'm not meant for you and you're not meant for me. So, let's break up. Cool? Cool. Yeah."

For real, I'm so disappointed. Ah well, I can only hope for Vill to be happy. However, if Nong ever does anything to Vill, I'm going to boycott all of his upcoming projects (if he will even be in any hahaha), just like how I did to someone's *cough cough*. lol.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh.... If only I can possess Nong's body, I would walk up to Vill and be like, "Hey, umm... yeah.... I'm not meant for you and you're not meant for me. So, let's break up. Cool? Cool. Yeah."

For real, I'm so disappointed. Ah well, I can only hope for Vill to be happy. However, if Nong ever does anything to Vill, I'm going to boycott all of his upcoming projects (if he will even be in any hahaha), just like how I did to someone's *cough cough*. lol.
LOL we all like someone else but not Nong, may be Son, Toomtan, Sean even Kangsome hahaaa. But they have been in this relationship for 3 years and i think they are really love together very much. It's too bad :crybaby2::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't get the vibes that she's really in love with him. Before him, she was burnt badly by Mark and then a few others in between. That's when she started saying that she let's her Mom help her choose now. Nong comes from a good family or as it appears and he's not much harm considering that he's not handsome or anything and he's not a pra'ake. The Mom wants stability. Haha, oh gosh, reminds me of Tan Chai's Mom. Lol

Vill has never seemed like she was into Nong. I remember in 2012, when she was talking about Mark or the reporters would ask her about Mark and they were only dating for a few months, she would blush, smile like crazy, and had those sparkling eyes. But for Nong? She's so nonchalant. I can't believe she's still dating him when she shows no signs of being smitten by him. Heck, she seems more smitten by Korean celebrities. Haha. She says she's talking to him but her body language seems like she's settling.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ I guess he's one of those guys that shows tough love. Maybe Vill loves those kinds of guys, you know, those guys who loves you, but then their love is the tough one. Yeah..... I think that's her type. Since she is quite a bold person, I think she wants some challenge in life. lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He's not tough, he's just rude. Haha.

She liked Mark and Mark is romantic. Lol

Honestly, if Son never chased Vill back in the days and approached her now with a clean slate and no history, I'm sure she would go for him. He resembles Mark. Both are players, good looking, good backgrounds, light skinned, popular. Haha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Frankly, I do not think that Mark is handsome at all. Sorry y'all whoever is a Mark fan. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but everyone has their preference, right?

What! Son is a player?!?!

Ugh... now you got me thinking.... Son!! You chased her too early!! Have you guys ever watched "In Time With You" the Taiwanese one? I hope that Vill would take that path of the n'ek in that drama. She'll go back to Son.

D~D

sarNie Adult
The third lifetime isn't long at all, at the most 2 episodes, so that's why there's very little of it whether it be BTS photos or clips. Judging from the clothes in pre-released photos, we've actually seen them all, so that's why I feel like the lakorn is near its conclusion already especially at the speed we're going.
Noooooo:sad6:
I want 4ep for the 3rd life !!!

Frankly, I do not think that Mark is handsome at all. Sorry y'all whoever is a Mark fan. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but everyone has their preference, right?
Don't worry, I agree too!!!:risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

What! Son is a player?!?!

Ugh... now you got me thinking.... Son!! You chased her too early!! Have you guys ever watched "In Time With You" the Taiwanese one? I hope that Vill would take that path of the n'ek in that drama. She'll go back to Son.
Yup, we all have different preferences. I think Mark is good looking but acting still sucks, though. And I think that plus his rotten attitude makes him ugly.

Okay, Son isn't a player. He acts like one, though. He crushes or plays like he does because he doesn't have anyone by his side right now. He's those types of guys who go to rave parties, stay true to themselves, he's a DJ, he loves making new friends, hanging out, living life and just having fun before he settles down. He's a true bachelor and totally has been living it up. I love that about him.

Omg! Yassss! I love that drama. I did a SonVill poster once and put a quote from that drama on there. Or in real life, be like Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin. 10 years of friendship and now married with a child. Lol

Honestly, my top 3 for best bachelors are Son, Lek, and Sean. I've been following these three for a few years now and I can say, anyone who ends up with them are probably the luckiest girls ever! Lol