[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That is so great.I watched this lakorn because of Bee.I hope Son and Bee will pair up in a another lakorn.Their chemistry is undeniable.I never think Son can do strong emotional scence in lakorn.He acted like a prince from what I wanted.Same with Bee and Vill.I don't watch 1988's version.But Ann version didn't have much drama.In third life,I didn't find endless love what they had.Bee brought so much energy in this version.
I would like to see bee and song in modern lakorn.Song is look younger than his age so I think that why Exact couldn't pair them before.But their chemistry are great.Ch3 can pair james ji with Bee.So why producer don't match Song and Bee.They are both look great together.
Yes, Bee is awesome in here. I don't think Bee cares anymore whether she's the lead or not. She's good at what she's doing right now.

If this is the case, then I guess Chai Yai wish on being free from Ying Thae every lifetime did not come true. Lol. :risas3:
I don't how true that summary is or what they mean until we see it but at least they'll never be humans together so he won't get forced to marry her anymore. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So seems like One HD will be doing a drama marathon on April 15 and 16. April 16 will be Tae Pang Korn's re-run of all 10 episodes. I think they're doing this because of the low ratings for both lakorns because of the strong contenders on their timeslots PLUS some fans did ask during the live chat of Tae Pang Korn. Hahaha.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: SonVill will always be in my heart.:cheer:They're just so perfect together!:aaaaa:[/QUOTE]
IG Sonvillfc is yours, isn't it? I love it and like every post in this IG haha :cheer:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Why does Chai Yai's spirit leave now? Like couldn't it have left way earlier before? Is it because he found Rachawadee? But Ying Thae never forgave him for what he did (which I just find it ridiculous that he needs her forgiveness when he was at no wrong), so I'm kind of lost as to why he have to leave. Also, that scene in the teaser with Ying Thae screaming at Maan Kaew and Chai Yai, was that for real (like did it really happen and she was just replaying the scene in her head), or did Chai Yai manipulated her into seeing Man Kaew and him?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
IG Sonvillfc is yours, isn't it? I love it and like every post in this IG haha :cheer:
Yes, it's me and another SonVill fan who manages it.

Why does Chai Yai's spirit leave now? Like couldn't it have left way earlier before? Is it because he found Rachawadee? But Ying Thae never forgave him for what he did (which I just find it ridiculous that he needs her forgiveness when he was at no wrong), so I'm kind of lost as to why he have to leave. Also, that scene in the teaser with Ying Thae screaming at Maan Kaew and Chai Yai, was that for real (like did it really happen and she was just replaying the scene in her head), or did Chai Yai manipulated her into seeing Man Kaew and him?
He finally found Rachawadee, so his spirit is at peace. Plus, Rachawadee already knows that she was Maan Kaew in the previous lifetime. Of course, Rachawadee isn't Maan Kaew, but in a way, Chai Yai's yearning for her has been fulfilled. Like he died yearning for her and not having complete closure when she died.

I find it ridiculous too that both Chai Yai and Rachawadee need Ying Thae's forgiveness to move forward but that's part of Buddhism. For example, when Golf was going into monkhood, he contacted Kwan after 10 years and asked for her forgiveness. He has to ask for forgiveness from anyone and anything he can remember or has burdened his heart before he can become a monk. It's part of detoxifying your soul, I guess. Or more like letting everything go so you can be as free as a bird and light as a feather to follow the way.

I'm glad that happened because now, Golf and Kwan has been reunited. Yay!

I think Chai Yai manipulated it.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Because ChaiYai refused to marry Ying Thae and he thought he hurt her so much so that Ying Thae live in shadow throughout young time. Well, I feel i yearn her very much :BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Because ChaiYai refused to marry Ying Thae and he thought he hurt her so much so that Ying Thae live in shadow throughout young time. Well, I feel i yearn her very much :BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Yes, that too. Chai Yai feels sorry that Ying Thae had to suffer. That he was the cause of Maan Kaew's death and Ying Thae's lifelong misery, so he's atoning with his lifetimes. He's just too good of a person. His Mother should be a ghost to atone the sins she did to him. :BangHead::risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Yes, that too. Chai Yai feels sorry that Ying Thae had to suffer. That he was the cause of Maan Kaew's death and Ying Thae's lifelong misery, so he's atoning with his lifetimes. He's just too good of a person. His Mother should be a ghost to atone the sins she did to him. :BangHead::risas3:
Lol! She totally ditched her duty as a rightful Buddhist follower. Ugh... That's so kind of him. Even after the hatred that he expressed to Ying Thae in episode 4, he still feels sorry for her. Man, he is the man of women dreams. I want to see the third lifetime so bad, like I be having dreams about it. Lol. Why is it that there was barely any clips or photos released regarding to the third lifetime? Is it suppose to be a suspense tactic that they are trying to set up for the viewers so that we can anticipate and tune in every episode? I feel like that's the case.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Does the Thai industry ever release their soundtrack (background music) to the public? If they don't, I suggest that they should. Like, come on, this lakorn has amazing soundtrack beside the main song. I like how they make different versions of Lao Maan Kaew. There is one with the violin, and then there is one with the ranad ek, saw duang (I think), drum, and that bell sound combine (I love this instrumental of Lao Maan Kaew the most).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Lol! She totally ditched her duty as a rightful Buddhist follower. Ugh... That's so kind of him. Even after the hatred that he expressed to Ying Thae in episode 4, he still feels sorry for her. Man, he is the man of women dreams. I want to see the third lifetime so bad, like I be having dreams about it. Lol. Why is it that there was barely any clips or photos released regarding to the third lifetime? Is it suppose to be a suspense tactic that they are trying to set up for the viewers so that we can anticipate and tune in every episode? I feel like that's the case.
Tan Chai is merely perfect. Hahah. Yeah, the Mom should be paying for her sins, too. But she was probably reborn as a tree or something or can't reborn. Lol

The third lifetime isn't long at all, at the most 2 episodes, so that's why there's very little of it whether it be BTS photos or clips. Judging from the clothes in pre-released photos, we've actually seen them all, so that's why I feel like the lakorn is near its conclusion already especially at the speed we're going.

Does the Thai industry ever release their soundtrack (background music) to the public? If they don't, I suggest that they should. Like, come on, this lakorn has amazing soundtrack beside the main song. I like how they make different versions of Lao Maan Kaew. There is one with the violin, and then there is one with the ranad ek, saw duang (I think), drum, and that bell sound combine (I love this instrumental of Lao Maan Kaew the most).
Unfortunately, they don't really release any instrumentals at all. I hope that P'Sant would be nice and release it on his YouTube or something because I really like them, too.

Who can give me something about new lakorn with Sean, please? I like Sean and can't wait to watch this! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
It's probably going to air for sure this year, since Sean needs a lakorn to air this year for One HD. Unless, he does a really quick one besides the one with Vill like Sod Stories, then who knows. Lol Plus, Aom is probably going to have them air it before she heads on over to Ch. 3 to produce a lakorn for them.