[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Omg I regret lol I want to see Kangsom and Vill. That is super good, I just don't like Pong phewww can't wait to her new projects....

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Okay, like just seriously..... Disregarding all of the previous versions of Tae Pang Korn, wouldn't it be common sense to know that it was Ying Thae that killed Man Kaew? Like, did that not click at all in any character's mind? Is this intended to be a suspenseful lakorn? Because if it is, I never felt any suspense at all including this version and Anne's version because it was just common sense that Ying Thae was the killer. I believe that this lakorn is more melodramatic and romance, period, and tragic not suspense. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, like just seriously..... Disregarding all of the previous versions of Tae Pang Korn, wouldn't it be common sense to know that it was Ying Thae that killed Man Kaew? Like, did that not click at all in any character's mind? Is this intended to be a suspenseful lakorn? Because if it is, I never felt any suspense at all including this version and Anne's version because it was just common sense that Ying Thae was the killer. I believe that this lakorn is more melodramatic and romance, period, and tragic not suspense. Lol.
No one knew that it was Ying Thae because

1. She wasn't present at the wedding. No one knew she had ninja skills and broke into the wedding house.
2. She was a high and mighty Princess that everyone sort of loved. She was sweet and feminine, so no one thought she would again, be a ninja that night or have the heart to kill someone.
3. Ying Thae is an outsider. In addition, Ying Thae never really expressed hatreds towards Maan Kaew. She displayed dissatisfaction from the humiliation she received from Chai Yai but she wasn't as expressive as the Mother in terms of bullying Maan Kaew or inflicting pain upon her, so it was hard to suspect Ying Thae.
4. I mean, anyone could have bought some medicine over the counter and pour it in the tea. The poison didn't have to come from someone like Ying Thae who knows how to make it.
5. Even if Chai Yai suspected Ying Thae, what can he do? There's absolutely no proof.

Yeah, this lakorn isn't a suspense thriller. It's a tragic love story.

I do, however, like that in this version, Rachawadee's stomach hurts like it's burning just like when she died every time she sees Ying Thae as if her body and soul knows the killer and feels her.

Miyuki1988

sarNie Egg
Oh... Lol! I don't remember seeing you. Lol. I must've missed you. #blondemoment.... My apologies. Umm.... I think that this is the author Winita Ditheeyont (วินิตา ดิถียนต์) or this one (แก้วเก้า)
I'm not sure though since I can't read Thai, I'm just assuming.
Thank You...:)

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

This scene.... Was she expecting Chai Yai to kiss her hands like the western people, or was she just shock that she was actually able to hold his hand because she took a second to start walking? Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This scene.... Was she expecting Chai Yai to kiss her hands like the western people, or was she just shock that she was actually able to hold his hand because she took a second to start walking? Lol.
She was just shocked that Tan Chai was him and if Tan Chai was him then how is he in her reality, too?! If this was her past life.

The trailer looks good but we're moving wayyyyy too fast.

Tan Chai is already disappearing in the next two episodes. Noooo. I need more SonVill. :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want this to drag but with scenes of Tan Chai and Rachawadee. Lol

It's all too soon. I feel like they haven't even sat down and catch their breath. Haha.

Yes, Happy Birthday dearest Vill!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Still waiting for the preview to be uploaded onto YouTube then I'll sub it.

I hope the third lifetime is 5 episodes long with lots of skinship as a married couple. Haha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^ Exactly! I want a little something something at least. Like come on, they've been waiting for like 60+ years just to be together.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I think I saw someone comment in the baidu forum, saying Push and Jui's lakorn will be airing in this time slot next month. Can't find it now. But it seems to imply TPK may have 20 or 21 episodes. Of course, my memory and/or that message could be wrong.

And about hte dessert Son and Vill made on the date of Facebook Live promotion, does it carry any special meaning? Is that a tradition or something that you have the pra’nang prepare sweets, for example, to bring good luck? Just to show sweetness, some kind of fan service?

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I think I saw someone comment in the baidu forum, saying Push and Jui's lakorn will be airing in this time slot next month. Can't find it now. But it seems to imply TPK may have 20 or 21 episodes. Of course, my memory and/or that message could be wrong.
Wow. If Tae Pang Korn has up to 20 or 21 episodes, then that is some good news! We would get more time with SonVill! But considering the pace right now, I think the highest would have to be 17 episodes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

And about hte dessert Son and Vill made on the date of Facebook Live promotion, does it carry any special meaning? Is that a tradition or something that you have the pra’nang prepare sweets, for example, to bring good luck? Just to show sweetness, some kind of fan service?
Yes, I saw the airing date of Push and Jui's, too. However, I'm a bit confused because it seems like this lakorn is moving pretty quickly. We may not get 20-21 episodes. It'd be a miracle if we even get 15-16 episodes. Even Pidsawad was only 18 episodes. It may end early and One HD may have something else air for fun to fill in the gap before Push and Jui's airs. Because Push and Jui's airing doesn't follow One HD's schedule, it follows when China will air it, so that's why, I say, it doesn't mean Tae Pang Korn will end the week right before Push and Jui airs. We don't know at this point. We've already seen all of the scenes in the credits to ending credits except for the star scene. As for the modern third lifetime, they didn't film much at all towards the end, so I doubt there's much footage left to last us another 10 episodes.

I read that in the third lifetime, in this version, Ying Thae is going to follow them and haunt them. Hhahaha.

Thai people are pretty superstitious in everything. Haha. I don't think making desserts have any meaning but if they were going out in real life, then perhaps so. When couples are going out, they believe they have to do almost everything together to stay together. Hahah.

mikosetestimo

sarNie Egg
I read that in the third lifetime, in this version, Ying Thae is going to follow them and haunt them. Hhahaha.

When couples are going out, they believe they have to do almost everything together to stay together. Hahah.
That is so great.I watched this lakorn because of Bee.I hope Son and Bee will pair up in a another lakorn.Their chemistry is undeniable.I never think Son can do strong emotional scence in lakorn.He acted like a prince from what I wanted.Same with Bee and Vill.I don't watch 1988's version.But Ann version didn't have much drama.In third life,I didn't find endless love what they had.Bee brought so much energy in this version.
I would like to see bee and song in modern lakorn.Song is look younger than his age so I think that why Exact couldn't pair them before.But their chemistry are great.Ch3 can pair james ji with Bee.So why producer don't match Song and Bee.They are both look great together.