[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Before Tae Pang Korn aired, even I thought how come TPK and Cheewit just didn't switch air dates and slots when TPK was still filming but now, I understand.

They've already sold the rights to AIS, so that's why they have to wait for 15 days for each episode before uploading it into YouTube.

Fans said due to lack of promotions too.

Ratings are important because they determine if we'll ever see SonVill together again but whatever the outcome, I'm proud of the both of them and this lakorn.

We're HALFWAY everyone! If you haven't joined us, please do and be a part of our history.
Ur, Haven't you uploaded on your facebook? I have waited for 3 hours when i wake up :facepalm::crybaby2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ah.... I see..... I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer then. :confused12:
Yeah, we're sorry guys for the delay.

You know what's funny? I think Vill's acting has regressed ever since working with P'Aom and only P'Aom. Vill is no longer that subtle actress in Sao Noi and Sood Sai Paan who acts with her eyes. She's so exaggerated in her acting now, which I'm not fond of BUT the Thai audience loves her like that. Hahah. Even in here, I catch Vill doing too many facial movements. That's why I feel like Son is the better actor right now versus her. It used to be the other way around. Well, anyway, I just found some really encouraging comments for Vill. The Thai audience loved Vill in Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm with Tui. Vill has had an excellent ratings record. Very few of her lakorns ever flop. I think that's why she has remained a main nang'ake for Exact for a decade. Sure, P'Boy adores Vill, but there's more to it than that too. Well, a lot of producers and directors adore Vill. Vill may not have a super huge or aggressive fanbase on social media but she has the ordinary Auntie and Uncle out there that likes to watch her. She rakes in ratings, good enough for where she's at.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
She's so exaggerated in her acting now, which I'm not fond of BUT the Thai audience loves her like that. Hahah
What! Why? Lol... I guess U. S. fans and Thai fans really do have a different mindset. I agree. Sometimes I find Vill expressing too much facial movement with her mouth and eyes and eyebrows. If possible, I would love her to be able to do subtle expressions like she did back in the days (and not work with Aom for a while) . This is what happen when you work with Aom. Lol. I'm worried about the lakorn that she is doing with Sean already.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, we're sorry guys for the delay.

You know what's funny? I think Vill's acting has regressed ever since working with P'Aom and only P'Aom. Vill is no longer that subtle actress in Sao Noi and Sood Sai Paan who acts with her eyes. She's so exaggerated in her acting now, which I'm not fond of BUT the Thai audience loves her like that. Hahah. Even in here, I catch Vill doing too many facial movements. That's why I feel like Son is the better actor right now versus her. It used to be the other way around. Well, anyway, I just found some really encouraging comments for Vill. The Thai audience loved Vill in Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm with Tui. Vill has had an excellent ratings record. Very few of her lakorns ever flop. I think that's why she has remained a main nang'ake for Exact for a decade. Sure, P'Boy adores Vill, but there's more to it than that too. Well, a lot of producers and directors adore Vill. Vill may not have a super huge or aggressive fanbase on social media but she has the ordinary Auntie and Uncle out there that likes to watch her. She rakes in ratings, good enough for where she's at.
You are knowledge, Aiyaja :cheer:i know many information about Vill when read your post.:clap:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What! Why? Lol... I guess U. S. fans and Thai fans really do have a different mindset. I agree. Sometimes I find Vill expressing too much facial movement with her mouth and eyes and eyebrows. If possible, I would love her to be able to do subtle expressions like she did back in the days (and not work with Aom for a while) . This is what happen when you work with Aom. Lol. I'm worried about the lakorn that she is doing with Sean already.
Just from watching BTS clips of the lakorn with Sean, ehhh, not really my style. Aom has somehow convinced Vill, well, the Thai audience does like her in comedies more now, that she's really good at comedy so she brings that comedy into a serious drama like this one. Hahah. I adore Vill, though. I like looking at all of her facial expressions in here. She's just so pretty like a doll. Hahah.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I know! Do you know how mad I was! I was anticipating for this scene the most, for I always asked for it, and then this was what we got: a teasing kiss. They better kiss in the scene where Chai Yai grabthe star for Rachawadee then, if they don't :BangHead:. Just a thought, during that scene where the real Maan Kaew and Chai Yai was planting the tree, I think that even though Rachawadee was not trap in the body, Man Kaew probably really did faint regardless because she also fainted when Chai Yai forced a kiss on her in episode 2. I believe they were making Man Kaew relate to the heroine in the book that Chai Yai referenced in episode 1 where he stated that whenever she touched a boy, she would faint. That's why whenever Chai Yai do something intimate with her, she would faint. :risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i use to not like sean...but i've enjoy his lakorn ...sot story...nang barb...chut nan fun..
I adore Sean but he's beginning to be like Push, meshing all of their characters together. I saw Khun Sek as Khun Mon, that's not a good thing. Hahah.

I'm looking forward to Sean and Vill because I adore both, but I'm not that excited that it's for Aom because both lakorns of Aom's with Vill have not been my cup of tea at all. But I guess, we can't always win, huh? The Thai audience actually really liked Ngao Jai and Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm, both of P'Aom's.

But TPK is such a well produced lakorn but the Thai audience doesn't have as much interest as anticipated. Hahah.

I remember during Num and Anne's version, the ratings weren't all that high either, that's why I wasn't expecting this to be a blockbuster or anything. I mean, if Anne, the Thai Entertainment Princess couldn't even pull ratings and it was for Ch. 3 then yeah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know! Do you know how mad I was! I was anticipating for this scene the most, for I always asked for it, and then this was what we got: a teasing kiss. They better kiss in the scene where Chai Yai grabthe star for Rachawadee then, if they don't :BangHead:. Just a thought, during that scene where the real Maan Kaew and Chai Yai was planting the tree, I think that even though Rachawadee was not trap in the body, Man Kaew probably really did faint regardless because she also fainted when Chai Yai forced a kiss on her in episode 2. I believe they were making Man Kaew relate to the heroine in the book that Chai Yai referenced in episode 1 where he stated that whenever she touched a boy, she would faint. That's why whenever Chai Yai do something intimate with her, she would faint. :risas3:
They should have made them kiss, seriously. But then, it wouldn't have been appropriate even if they were already in the process of getting married.

Ughhh. I don't they're going to touch at all in the second lifetime.

I need some really good kissing scenes in the third lifetime.:aaaaa:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
This is so infuriating. Thinking about it makes my blood boil. Why this lakorn! I love this lakorn, but it also have it's own consequences. :sad6:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is so infuriating. Thinking about it makes my blood boil. Why this lakorn! I love this lakorn, but it also have it's own consequences. :sad6:
SonVill need a slap kiss! Non more prim and proper lakorns. Haha.
I didn't see Ngao Asoke...My fav is 1999 and I still rewatch that
Omg! Me too! I will forever love the 1999 version. Gosh, everything was just so well executed. I can't believe that was a Kantana production. Now, Ch. 7 lakorns are just crap. Lol

The one with Pong should be delay hahah I don't like him, hopefuls the one with Pong to not going to happend
I don't think Pong is happening anymore. Kangsom isn't either so Vill is free after filming with Sean. It'll be soon like in June or July that we'll hear about her new project.