[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ I know! I only saw one tear during the scene when she figured out he was a spirit. Lol. It's like, she downgraded her crying scene in all of her new lakorn. I was rewatching Sao Noi, and dang, she was so good at crying in there. Like, the scene didn't even need her to cry, yet her tears came rolling. But then in here, when she needs to cry, no tears are coming. Lol. I think the director needs to tell her not to cry so that she will cry. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup. She was good at crying from Sood Sai Paan and older. Even in Ngao Jai she wasn't that great but she was at least okay and bearable but the one with Tui and in here has to be her worst.

I am beyond disappointed in this episode all because of Vill. This was one of the climax of the storyline where she discovers that she can't be with him because he's a ghost and that she's Maan Kaew.

How did P'Sant let this scene pass? Someone should have seriously pulled her to the side and say, you get into character and cry those tears or else it we ain't closing the scene.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I am beyond disappointed in this episode all because of Vill. This was one of the climax of the storyline where she discovers that she can't be with him because he's a
Woah! This is already the climax? I felt like it just started! Lol. I think this lakorn will only have 16 episodes or less. It cannot surpass 20 for sure.

To be honest, I did not see any chemistry between Vill and Push at all. I feel like it had to do with the genre/plot that's why I couldn't feel it. Like for real, she was a darn bird like 3/4 of the time whenever she was with him. Lol.
Here. Here. I made a FMV because I saw chemistry:

Yes. Bird thing bothered me too but they were cute so I put up with it. :p

I made a FMV for ToomVill too but that lakorn was a disappointment.

Planning on SonVill MV but not sure what song yet. I am torn between classic love song and modern pop song. I have a few favorites. Might have to do a few just to get SonVill out of my system after TPK. :naughty2:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

Planning on SonVill MV but not sure what song yet. I am torn between classic love song and modern pop song. I have a few favorites. Might have to do a few just to get SonVill out of my system after TPK. :naughty2:
Oh my god, this was you all along?! #imshock

Some of the fans are still turned off by the new version of the song. :risas3:

I think my only complaint is Vill. Her crying scenes are not even crying scenes. Like I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting to see the scene of when she finds out the Tan Chai is a ghost and during that whole entire scene, she couldn't even cry. :BangHead::facepalm:I've always been vocal about her poor crying scenes but over the years, they've gotten worse. Someone needs to be honest with her.o_O

Why is it so hard to cry, Vill? I mean, Son is sooo good in this character. Just looking at him and it makes me cry and I'm not even the one he's sweet talking or pledging his love towards.:risas3:

I am not toooooo crazy about this version of the song either.... but I guess I am glad they kept it. Too many changes will make people more mad.

I agree on Vill's crying. I think I even cried better watching the episode today. :risas3::risas3:
That's why I think she needs to work with different directors and production houses. She is natural and good at acting... she'll get it done if someone let her know.
Oh, we are being hard on our Vill? I still love her in here though.

^Yup. She was good at crying from Sood Sai Paan and older. Even in Ngao Jai she wasn't that great but she was at least okay and bearable but the one with Tui and in here has to be her worst.

I am beyond disappointed in this episode all because of Vill. This was one of the climax of the storyline where she discovers that she can't be with him because he's a ghost and that she's Maan Kaew.

How did P'Sant let this scene pass? Someone should have seriously pulled her to the side and say, you get into character and cry those tears or else it we ain't closing the scene.

Yes! P'Sant needs to be tougher.... maybe he has a soft spot for Son + Vill like we do. He did break them out in ET after all.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
hahahaha.... why?
I don't know! It's like I just discovered a YouTuber, and I've been conversing and agreeing with you all along. Lol. It's like meeting a celebrity type deal to me. Like I was even shock when I discovered that the aiyaja in YouTube was the aiyaja in asianfuse. Lol. Yeah, I'm weird. There's more discoveries to come.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am not toooooo crazy about this version of the song either.... but I guess I am glad they kept it. Too many changes will make people more mad.

I agree on Vill's crying. I think I even cried better watching the episode today. :risas3::risas3:
That's why I think she needs to work with different directors and production houses. She is natural and good at acting... she'll get it done if someone let her know.
Oh, we are being hard on our Vill? I still love her in here though.
P'Sant is probably the best you can get. Lol She's in the right production, just needs a bit more work. I LOVE Vill and still do, but I'm just being honest to have her improve on her skills. The thing is, I know she can do it. She HAS done it but in this scene or perhaps the take they used, she ran out of tears or something, but I was a bit distracted with her inability to cry today. Hahah.

I don't know! It's like I just discovered a YouTuber, and I've been conversing and agreeing with you all along. Lol. It's like meeting a celebrity type deal to me. Like I was even shock when I discovered that the aiyaja in YouTube was the aiyaja in asianfuse. Lol. Yeah, I'm weird. There's more discoveries to come.
Haha, you're too cute.

:naughty2:
Ohh, you know who also gets Vill's jokes and humor besides Push and Son? Bie. There were rumors of Bie and Vill reuniting this year but we'll see. Vill is ALWAYS rumored to be in so many lakorns but nothing really falls through. She appears in a totally different drama.:risas3:

yeexiong

sarNie Egg

Well, if you are planning on a modern pop I would like to suggest Ed Sheeren's Perfect.

I would do it myself but I ain't got no skills in video editing. It's just a thought.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling

this is exactly what I want to say, I was kind of disappointed on her crying scence, there was such a heart broken moment and she just couldn't cry, why? I thought she improved a little bit in NJ, now she just went back to past days and even worse...can someone leave a comment whatever on her twitter or ins and point it out please. It's not hush on her, she is an good actress, she shouldn't accept this poor crying scences seriously

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
P'Sant is probably the best you can get. Lol She's in the right production, just needs a bit more work. I LOVE Vill and still do, but I'm just being honest to have her improve on her skills. The thing is, I know she can do it. She HAS done it but in this scene or perhaps the take they used, she ran out of tears or something, but I was a bit distracted with her inability to cry today. Hahah.

Haha, you're too cute.

Ohh, you know who also gets Vill's jokes and humor besides Push and Son? Bie. There were rumors of Bie and Vill reuniting this year but we'll see. Vill is ALWAYS rumored to be in so many lakorns but nothing really falls through. She appears in a totally different drama.:risas3:
I think she should try a new role in some Lakorns. Maybe opposites, may be tomboys, or maybe something. I always hate her crying scenes, because of not being nature. and i think the character in Rak fun thalob - Preiw very good and Gadawanee is also excellent. She isnot probably be enjoy the other chanel, so she can improve by acting some new roles.
If she doesnt change and try it, im afraid she will not improve even be drew back.

Last edited:

yeexiong

sarNie Egg
Aww...ya being a little rough on my girl Vill. Yes, her crying scene wasn't jaw breaking but I thought it wasn't bad to the point where it bothers me. There is definitely room for improvement. Am I being too bias?

Arg! I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight without no preview for next week. I'm off to go watch her sitcom. Double dose of Vill!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww...ya being a little rough on my girl Vill. Yes, her crying scene wasn't jaw breaking but I thought it wasn't bad to the point where it bothers me. There is definitely room for improvement. Am I being too bias?

Arg! I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight without no preview for next week. I'm off to go watch her sitcom. Double dose of Vill!!!!
It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. Lol But yes...let's all move pass that.

There was a preview for next week's episodes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry everyone, I've been really busy, so we probably won't have both Episodes 7-8 up until tomorrow night or early hours of Saturday. I've just been overwhelmed at work and Tae Pang Korn promotions. Lol