[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Off toplc. Son's CN fanclub says he and Pong will collaborate with Pooklook and Min for a ch7 lakorn. Just noticed that Kris in her instagram reprted that someone in pantip said the two girls are casted for "Nang Thip." Is this Son's next project in ch7?
Yup, it's probably true. Pong was rumored to have a lakorn with Ch. 7.

Wow?! Min and Pooklook? And Pong and Son, too? Dang! What a star studded lakorn! I love Min and Pooklook too!

No wonder when Pooklook was talking about this super secretive lakorn, she was so excited and was saying it'll be a great lakorn. Now, I know why. They just grabbed the hottest blood from One HD.

No!! They didn't give us a preview!! Please don't do this like Korean dramas! I need to know what happens next!
They're probably in the middle of editing, still. Haha.

Yup, it's probably true. Pong was rumored to have a lakorn with Ch. 7.

Wow?! Min and Pooklook? And Pong and Son, too? Dang! What a star studded lakorn! I love Min and Pooklook too!

No wonder when Pooklook was talking about this super secretive lakorn, she was so excited and was saying it'll be a great lakorn. Now, I know why. They just grabbed the hottest blood from One HD.
I was always a Vill fan and Son is just eye candy for her leading man. lol BUT this lakorn makes me a fan for Son too. I guess working with different channels (ch. 3 and One HD now Ch. 7) makes him improve. Good on Son.

I hope they pair him with Pooklook. I really like her as an actress. Min, not so much. Her personality annoys me so I don't want her paws on Son. hahahaha (see I don't want to like him too much for this reason.... might have to take a cold shower after TPK because Tan Chai Yai is just too dreamy and I am so in love atm. lol)

I wish Vill would work with different channels too. OneHD is not promoting her much these day even though she is still the prettiest and one of the best they have. (don't let me start... I can write 10 pages on this. ha!)

Last edited:
oh, Episode 3 is up on OneHD channel

Please give them some view and comment naka. We want SonVill to reunite right?

Son+Vill said it will take 15 days after the lakorn for OneHD to upload to YouTube. They want you to go to AIS or I guess LIVE now for current episodes. :facepalm:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
oh, Episode 3 is up on OneHD channel

Please give them some view and comment naka. We want SonVill to reunite right?

Son+Vill said it will take 15 days after the lakorn for OneHD to upload to YouTube. They want you to go to AIS or I guess LIVE now for current episodes. :facepalm:
It's so irrational because AIS Play only works in Thailand. I couldn't even download the app. #lies#whyalwaysus
:crybaby2::facepalm::BangHead:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No, it's true. Ever since the move to One HD, Vill has been pushed to the back seat. Sure, she's getting work but that's because the producer like Aom or the director like Num or the production chooses Vill to be the lead but they don't get aired like the one with Nike and New so it don't do her any good anyway. Actually, she just wasted her time filming and it ain't even airing. Lol

Did this AIS just started? Seriously. They've always used Son and Vill as a new marketing or some type of new avenue. I remember, instead of airing Sao Noi on Ch. 5 back in the days, they decided to test out airing lakorns on Ch. 9 for a change and it had to be with Sao Noi. It was less exposure for them because at that time, there weren't any lakorns airing on that channel.

I love Pooklook as an actress, not so much a person. I used to adore Min a lot but she's been annoying lately. Haha.

I don't know if I'm gonna be okay watching Son with them after Tae Pang Korn. Hahah. I may need some time.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Did this AIS just started? Seriously. They've always used Son and Vill as a new marketing or some type of new avenue. I remember, instead of airing Sao Noi on Ch. 5 back in the days, they decided to test out airing lakorns on Ch. 9 for a change and it had to be with Sao Noi. It was less exposure for them because at that time, there weren't any lakorns airing on that channel.
Lol! It's like there is always something wrong with the production when it comes to a SonVill lakorn. They're hating on us so bad that it's so sad.

No wonder why when I was watching Sao Noi, I was like "What kind of channel is this? "

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
here is another article of TPK written by Thai media press, I saw some fans share this article on twitter, so should be positive feedback for TPK

https://kuanjailao.com/article/7226
I'll translate or summarize when I get back home even though I don't really understand Laotian. Lol
Lol! It's like there is always something wrong with the production when it comes to a SonVill lakorn. They're hating on us so bad that it's so sad.

No wonder why when I was watching Sao Noi, I was like "What kind of channel is this? "
Hahah, that's it's already a huge miracle Son and Vill reunited.

No, it's true. Ever since the move to One HD, Vill has been pushed to the back seat. Sure, she's getting work but that's because the producer like Aom or the director like Num or the production chooses Vill to be the lead but they don't get aired like the one with Nike and New so it don't do her any good anyway. Actually, she just wasted her time filming and it ain't even airing. Lol

I love Pooklook as an actress, not so much a person. I used to adore Min a lot but she's been annoying lately. Haha.

I don't know if I'm gonna be okay watching Son with them after Tae Pang Korn. Hahah. I may need some time.
OMG... you feel me. hahaha
I stopped fangirling for Vill because it got too frustrating. Not just new products, services, or channels, they used Vill for new p'ek promotions too...After KLP, they pair her up which ever p'ek they want to promote... I got burned after Push. I really liked them together (I like Vill with tall guys) and thought finally, there is someone that Vill can do "events" as koojin (because it's the trend and Son was being paired up with Patricia) but nope, Jui snatched him. lol. Vill is one of the actress that will make her p'ek look good... I think they took advantage of that. They used my Vill to make me watch Push. Now, I don't watch anything with him because they just air one Push lakorn after another and I kept waiting for her new work. so yeah, this Vill fan is #stillmad... Ok, maybe a little less mad because of Tae Pang Korn. :p

Ok... will stop venting now. I love TPK so let me go back and drool on Tan Chai Yai and just want to kiss and hug Rachawadee. She is so cute.

AND, yes, I am going to need time after TPK to watch Son with anyone else too. He is perfect in here and I don't want to ruin my feeling by watching him with someone that annoys me. :nut:

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I did not see any chemistry between Vill and Push at all. I feel like it had to do with the genre/plot that's why I couldn't feel it. Like for real, she was a darn bird like 3/4 of the time whenever she was with him. Lol.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I do think Push and Vill got sparkling chemistry during LNF? But somehow I feel it's limited chance for them to pair up again
After Tae Pang Korn, does she have any lakorn? Please, give me some information. I only know a lakorn with Sean.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
OMG... you feel me. hahahaI stopped fangirling for Vill because it got too frustrating. Not just new products, services, or channels, they used Vill for new p'ek promotions too...After KLP, they pair her up which ever p'ek they want to promote... I got burned after Push. I really liked them together (I like Vill with tall guys) and thought finally, there is someone that Vill can do "events" as koojin (because it's the trend and Son was being paired up with Patricia) but nope, Jui snatched him. lol. Vill is one of the actress that will make her p'ek look good... I think they took advantage of that. They used my Vill to make me watch Push. Now, I don't watch anything with him because they just air one Push lakorn after another and I kept waiting for her new work. so yeah, this Vill fan is #stillmad... Ok, maybe a little less mad because of Tae Pang Korn. :p

Ok... will stop venting now. I love TPK so let me go back and drool on Tan Chai Yai and just want to kiss and hug Rachawadee. She is so cute.

AND, yes, I am going to need time after TPK to watch Son with anyone else too. He is perfect in here and I don't want to ruin my feeling by watching him with someone that annoys me. :nut:
Haha, oh yeah. That's true. Vill has been paired up with almost every guy from Exact and One HD. All she's missing right now is Jes. Hahaha, which will eventually happen.

I really adored Push and Vill because they were HILARIOUS together. Their jokes were off the charts, but yeah, after their fallout, it'd be hard to see them two in another lakorn again and I'm sure, Jui wouldn't like that at all.:confused12:

To be honest, I did not see any chemistry between Vill and Push at all. I feel like it had to do with the genre/plot that's why I couldn't feel it. Like for real, she was a darn bird like 3/4 of the time whenever she was with him. Lol.
I think that's what turned me off half of the time in the beginning. They were wayyyy too focused on the bird story. :confused0:

After Tae Pang Korn, does she have any lakorn? Please, give me some information. I only know a lakorn with Sean.
Vill still has two unaired but completely finished lakorns with Nike and New. And then yes, the one with Sean. Some rumored ones with Pong, which probably won't happen anymore and I think that's it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone feel like the pace is just SUPER fast in here? Hahah. I mean, slow it down. Let us enjoy Tan Chai and Rachawadee together longer, please? Or if they're gonna go this fast then the 3rd lifetime better be like 5 episodes long with them meeting, dating, mating, with a baby carriage. Hahaha.

Reactions: D~D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm reading comments at Pantip right now, taking a break from subbing...there was this one poster that said she/he isn't having fun watching this version and BAM...all of these fans came to Tae Pang Korn's defense and stated, the book is exactly like this version. This version is actually the truest to the book.

One fan was like, dude, you have to change the story a bit because in the book, Tan Chai and Maan Kaew NEVER EVEN touch in ALL 3 lifetimes. So when you're reading it, it's okay BUT when you make it into a drama, you have to change the story so the leads can interact and build their relationship more. Hahahah. Or else they'd be just standing around talking. They said that Jirayuth has a way bigger and funner character than Tan Chai in the book, in the second lifetime.

Some of the fans are still turned off by the new version of the song. :risas3:

I think my only complaint is Vill. Her crying scenes are not even crying scenes. Like I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting to see the scene of when she finds out the Tan Chai is a ghost and during that whole entire scene, she couldn't even cry. :BangHead::facepalm:I've always been vocal about her poor crying scenes but over the years, they've gotten worse. Someone needs to be honest with her.o_O

Why is it so hard to cry, Vill? I mean, Son is sooo good in this character. Just looking at him and it makes me cry and I'm not even the one he's sweet talking or pledging his love towards.:risas3: