[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Sure, go for it. Did you want the subtitle? And you can translate it into Vietnamese?
Of course, i could.
I translated into Vietnamese Tae Pang Korn ep 1-6. And now my members ask me about ep 7 whole this morning. And Im impatient because of not finding ep 7 raw :(((((
They said they love Tae Pang Korn especial teacher Rachawadee a lots. Do you have link about Tae Pang korn ep 7 raw.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I shouldn't have watched Son and Vill LIVE on Facebook. My heart is thumping with hope again. Ughhhh. They LOOK so perfect together, seriously.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have watched Son and Vill LIVE on Facebook. My heart is thumping with hope again. Ughhhh. They LOOK so perfect together, seriously.
ME TOO!!! I had no idea they were going to do LIVE. Did anyone knew? Wonder where they posted and why I missed it.

Oh, hahahah. It looks like those silk cocoons.

Anyway, I love the way Vill talks with Son. It shows a comfort level I rarely see her have with her male costars, even Toomtam. Her voice is so gentle and naturally melts into Son. I don't know how to explain it. I'm finally watching Episode 7.

Yes... they were just so cute. I thought she'd call him P'Son but she said Son so sweetly like lovers. hahahaha

Hahah. I think Son was like huh? Why Dao Prasook? Because then it wouldn't be with Vill anymore.

I mean, I get what you mean but Son was like ehhh. Son's reaction to the request of seeing them in another lakorn together again was a positive one.
I haven't watched Dao Prasook. I know it's famous. Is ch.7 remaking it? Is that why Vill can't be in it? so many questions. lol

For reals....ughh. The feels...they're overflowing in me right now. :risas3::sad6:They look so compatible.

WE HAVE WORK TO DO!!! Hahahahaha We need to request for another SonVill lakorn... not sure who to request it. I want a slap kiss lakorn.

BTW, I laughed so hard when Vill read comment to Son during LIVE... "to be gentle to Vill for love scenes"... and I am like ...WHAT love scenes? I haven't seen any "rang" love scenes in TPK. I am suffering with all these "almost" kiss scenes!!!! :BangHead:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watched Dao Prasook. I know it's famous. Is ch.7 remaking it? Is that why Vill can't be in it? so many questions. lol
Dao Prasook is a love story between a way older guy and a really young girl, probably 18 at the most, so that's why Vill can't be nang'ake. Son would match age wise but not Vill.

Someone just randomly threw that lakorn out there. Haha. Probably because they want Son to pair up with a new generation nang'ake besides Patricia.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
WE HAVE WORK TO DO!!! Hahahahaha We need to request for another SonVill lakorn... not sure who to request it. I want a slap kiss lakorn.

BTW, I laughed so hard when Vill read comment to Son during LIVE... "to be gentle to Vill for love scenes"... and I am like ...WHAT love scenes? I haven't seen any "rang" love scenes in TPK. I am suffering with all these "almost" kiss scenes!!!! :BangHead:
For reals right? The kissing scenes so far have been really sweet and appropriate. Nothing rough or heavy yet...we'll save that for the third life. Haha.

It's going to really depend on ratings and buzz from this lakorn to get them reunited.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
For reals right? The kissing scenes so far have been really sweet and appropriate. Nothing rough or heavy yet...we'll save that for the third life. Haha.

It's going to really depend on ratings and buzz from this lakorn to get them reunited.
Im still waiting your email aiyaja.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Off toplc. Son's CN fanclub says he and Pong will collaborate with Pooklook and Min for a ch7 lakorn. Just noticed that Kris in her instagram reprted that someone in pantip said the two girls are casted for "Nang Thip." Is this Son's next project in ch7?