[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
^^^ I like more of soft hearted woman. Strong women are okay, but I just don't like it when they're over confident.
I agree, but in this Lakorn, Tae is very pitiful more than obnoxious. Since Chai Yai died, she has lived in shadow for 29 years. Although, she used to be beautiful, and talented. I think this character is the most lamentable in lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Stay tune guys, I'm done subbing Son and Vill's LIVE today. I'll post it up in a bit. I'm spot checking now. Gosh, it's so hard to sub random chats because they talk over each other and overlap. Hahaha.

This is not to be missed for Son Vill shippers!!!! Son is sooooo freaking cheeky with Vill. Hahaha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I agree, but in this Lakorn, Tae is very pitiful more than obnoxious. Since Chai Yai died, she has lived in shadow for 29 years. Although, she used to be beautiful, and talented. I think this character is the most lamentable in lakorn.
Yeah, it's like I do feel sad for Ying Thae. I believe that she would've made a perfect wife, but only to a man that actually appreciate her belief/hobbies/gender roles. If only she could've forget about everything, and move on, I believe that her life would've been a harmonious one.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Stay tune guys, I'm done subbing Son and Vill's LIVE today. I'll post it up in a bit. I'm spot checking now. Gosh, it's so hard to sub random chats because they talk over each other and overlap. Hahaha.

This is not to be missed for Son Vill shippers!!!! Son is sooooo freaking cheeky with Vill. Hahaha.
Ahhhh!!! Thank you so much!! You're so fast! Lol.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile

Im waiting you right here LOL :pancarta:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, hahahah. It looks like those silk cocoons.

Anyway, I love the way Vill talks with Son. It shows a comfort level I rarely see her have with her male costars, even Toomtam. Her voice is so gentle and naturally melts into Son. I don't know how to explain it. I'm finally watching Episode 7.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, hahahah. It looks like those silk cocoons.

Anyway, I love the way Vill talks with Son. It shows a comfort level I rarely see her have with her male costars, even Toomtam. Her voice is so gentle and naturally melts into Son. I don't know how to explain it. I'm finally watching Episode 7.
I haven't watched ep 7, yet :(((((

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I didn't translate everything. There was so much mumbling from them because they would read the comments too quickly and mumble. Lol I only translated what I could understand but key points:

1. Son loves to tease Vill when he asked her about meeting a handsome ghost like him to the kissing scenes with her being the hardest because he was so shy.
2. Son quickly expressed the desire to collaborate with Vill again. But I don't know what lakorn he said. Hahah.
3. Tae Pang Korn aired a bit early today and Son was so sad to say goodbye. He was still having so much fun.
4. Both were so comfortable around each other and they both laughed and smiled so genuinely together like they were in their own little world.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Lol! They want Son to be in Dao Prasook! Lol! Yeah @aiyaja that's another drama that I would love Son and Vill to be in. Lol..... :naughty2: Just make sure to add a kid at the end.

Son knew what kind if role he would have to take, so his expression after that was priceless. Lol..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I think Son was like huh? Why Dao Prasook? Because then it wouldn't be with Vill anymore.

I mean, I get what you mean but Son was like ehhh. Son's reaction to the request of seeing them in another lakorn together again was a positive one.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much aijaya!! You are such a loyal fan of both vill and son. I hope they get more projects together in the future. I love how comfortable SonVill are with each other during the live chat they were like sticking to each other's shoulder lol.
I have been so busy with my training for a new job that I haven't have time to watch TKP I will need to catch up on it this weekend.