[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Can you post a comment on OneHD post and Khun mae Kate's iG's. Just to let them know that you tried to watch live but can't see it? So they can fix it for tomorrow?

Timing is not good for me so I can't watch live.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I saw clips of today's episode and it's sooo sweet. Ugh! Can't wait to watch it tonight! I feel like crying. Hahah.

I'm so happy they finally answered to fans and did promotions for this! Haha, they finally heard us!

Let's keep being LOUD everyone!

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
just finished this ep, I think Bee is really outstanding in here, the only thing about Vill, I thinks she still needs to improve her crying sense compare with Bee, but anyway, can't wait for tomorrow

just finished this ep, I think Bee is really outstanding in here, the only thing about Vill, I thinks she still needs to improve her crying sense compare with Bee, but anyway, can't wait for tomorrow
Yes, finally I saw that Ying Tae might be broken hearted and was just crushed when Chai Yai broke off the engagement. In the previous episodes, I just saw her as being angry and ashamed of loosing face.

I saw in one of the teasers (not recent) of Rachawadee throwing up blood and didn't think of it until now that I see Rachawadee and Ying Tae togehter. Is she going to be poisoned too?

I don't want to spoil myself so I haven't search and read or watch the previous versions but so curious how Ying Tae is planning to hurt Rachawadee. I want to have Chai Yai protect her but he is a ghost. :crybaby2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Bee is awesome in here! Everyone is so far. And yes, Vill can do better in her crying scenes. Lol

Bee is awesome in here! Everyone is so far. And yes, Vill can do better in her crying scenes. Lol
I think we like strong characters. Bee and Cheribelle who are portraying loud and hard females. Vill is quiet strong. She is playing a pretty woman character and I find her so charming!

TPK fever is bad for me. I relate back to the scenes..When I am doing things like ....listening to songs, reading quotes or even art....check theses surrealism art from Christian Schloe.

Tan Chai Yai
image.jpg

Rachawadee
image.jpg

And Ying Tae
image.jpg

Last edited: