[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
When you're trying to study math, but then "The Past Life" will ruin " The Future Life"......

Me welcoming my future math test score:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah. That's me tomorrow morning when I return to work with Tae Pang Korn as my only worry in the world!

Praying for awesome ratings!!!!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Vill has always been a bold actress. She's probably kissed every pra'ake she has starred with. In terms of mature scenes, Sood Sai Paan was probably the most mature rated live scenes she's done so far even until now with multiple guys in there. In terms of kissing a male lead, Toomtam would be the most kisses she's had with when you combine Sood Sai Paan and Ngao Jai together because both were slap kiss lakorns. Lol Now, in terms of more intimate single scenes, it would be with Tui in her lakorn right before Tae Pang Korn that was the most rated one. I've never seen a guy kiss or was that harsh with Vill than Tui. Omg! I couldn't even bear to watch it. Hahaha. I wished it was Son or Toomtam instead. But it was probably Tui who wanted it that way to be more real because Toomtam actually opted out on real kissing scenes and made sure camera angles were used first because he knew Vill was a girl and didn't want to take advantage of her just for the sake of acting. Well, of course, Aom wanted it like that too. If Vill is comfortable with them, sure why not but even then, I don't think she came off that comfortable. It was all in the eyes. She looked a bit eh. Hahaha.

That's why Son and Vill need a slap kiss lakorn next. Haha. Enough with this proper love story like Sao Noi and Tae Pang Korn. Lol
Oh my gah!! I totally forgot about the one she did with Tui! Lol. I dropped that lakorn after the fifth episode, so I didn't see much interactions yet. However, the teasers and previews did make Tui seem quite aggressive towards Vill.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Vill's mom is always with her. I guess her mom doing managing job very well and give us precious bts video.
But if my mom watch my kiss scene? oh my god. I don't want to imagine it.:angel10:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Vill's mom is always with her. I guess her mom doing managing job very well and give us precious bts video.
But if my mom watch my kiss scene? oh my god. I don't want to imagine it.:angel10:
I know.... that moment when you realized that your little daughter is all grown up.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gah!! I totally forgot about the one she did with Tui! Lol. I dropped that lakorn after the fifth episode, so I didn't see much interactions yet. However, the teasers and previews did make Tui seem quite aggressive towards Vill.
I just skimmed around and towards the later episodes when she has to prove that she is his wife but in a different body, he pushes himself on her and ughhh, I couldn't bear to watch it. Haha.

OMG, I dont know Nong verymuch. But when follow his IG, he looks like a singer? I see he took many photoes with a kid, so is she Nong's Daughter?
He's an actor but only part time because he's not in a lot of lakorns, maybe once in a while. He owns a few businesses like an ice cream shop and I think he's joining one of his friends for a noodle shop in Chiang Mai. That's his younger adopted sister.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'd be like, Mom, you're watching, right? Can I just keep Son as my Tan chai Yai forever? Hahah.

They should remake Kha Khong Khon with Vill and Son. I think that lakorn would suit them.
Ohhh, that would be a good one. Wasn't it that one that made Pong and Noon huge in China? I think so, if I remember correctly.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What's funny is my Mom doesn't like Toomtam or Son. Haha. She likes James Ji and Mark Prin. She doesn't even like Nadech. She likes Push but says he's been looking more and more different with all of the plastic surgery rumors. She's very picky.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ohhh, that would be a good one. Wasn't it that one that made Pong and Noon huge in China? I think so, if I remember correctly.
Yeah! That's the one! But if they do, they better make their happy marriage life a little longer than just 1 and half episode (they had 2 willing|!!!) . Lol. Man! I'm getting excited just writing this! Imagine Vill getting tease by Son, and then Son is later on able to get her, and then she becomes pregnant meanwhile filled with jealousy! Ah!!! This is too exciting.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
What's funny is my Mom doesn't like Toomtam or Son. Haha. She likes James Ji and Mark Prin. She doesn't even like Nadech. She likes Push but says he's been looking more and more different with all of the plastic surgery rumors. She's very picky.
But i see Mark Prin acts so boring. I watched Buang Hong for 3 eps and i have to stop it because of boring. Only Bee is always very good at opposite

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! That's the one! But if they do, they better make their happy marriage life a little longer than just 1 and half episode (they had 2 willing|!!!) . Lol. Man! I'm getting excited just writing this! Imagine Vill getting tease by Son, and then Son is later on able to get her, and then she becomes pregnant meanwhile filled with jealousy! Ah!!! This is too exciting.
Ahhhh! I double pray that this wish comes true. I want to give all my merits towards it, too. SonVill is LONG DUE a slap kiss lakorn. Come on, now! Haha.

I had fun watching Pong and Noon. It was dang good!

You know, I wanted Son and Vill to do the remake of Luerd Kattiya because I wanted to see Vill as a Princess and Son as that dashing body guard slash general/soldier, but since the both of them are already royalty in here, we can skip that one. Haha. Kha Khong Khon sounds funner. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But i see Mark Prin acts so boring. I watched Buang Hong for 3 eps and i have to stop it because of boring. Only Bee is always very good at opposite
My Mom likes handsome actors. She will bear with it even if it's boring. Haha. She's watching Buang Hong religiously right now.

Due to my tight subbing and promoting schedule for Tae Pang Korn, I've sort of stopped watching all of the airing lakorns right now. I have too much to do. Lol

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
You know, I wanted Son and Vill to do the remake of Luerd Kattiya because I wanted to see Vill as a Princess and Son as that dashing body guard slash general/soldier, but since the both of them are already royalty in here, we can skip that one. Haha. Kha Khong Khon sounds funner. Lol
Yeah.... they've done enough prim and proper lakorns.... If they're casted in another prim and proper lakorns: :sad6::facepalm::crybaby2::BangHead:

Let's both combine our merits in order for this to be in production. LOL!

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
My Mom likes handsome actors. She will bear with it even if it's boring. Haha. She's watching Buang Hong religiously right now.

Due to my tight subbing and promoting schedule for Tae Pang Korn, I've sort of stopped watching all of the airing lakorns right now. I have too much to do. Lol

When I watched Buang Hong LOL:pancarta:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah.... they've done enough prim and proper lakorns.... If they're casted in another prim and proper lakorns: :sad6::facepalm::crybaby2::BangHead:

Let's both combine our merits in order for this to be in production. LOL!
I know, right? SonVill barely got to touch and meet in Sao Noi. Haha. It was such a classic and beautiful love story but very frustrating because they were separated in so many episodes and Nid went through way too much. Haha.

I love Tae Pang Korn but they're too prim and proper in the first lifetime, can't touch in the second lifetime, and then third lifetime is way too short to do anything. Haha.

After Tae Pang Korn, we should start strategizing and tagging people to make it happen. Hehe.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I know, right? SonVill barely got to touch and meet in Sao Noi. Haha. It was such a classic and beautiful love story but very frustrating because they were separated in so many episodes and Nid went through way too much. Haha.

I love Tae Pang Korn but they're too prim and proper in the first lifetime, can't touch in the second lifetime, and then third lifetime is way too short to do anything. Haha.

After Tae Pang Korn, we should start strategizing and tagging people to make it happen. Hehe.
I'm in with you on that! We need some more intimate scenes between Son and Vill!! If you're planning to start a rampage of some sort, let me know! I want Son and Vill to reunite in a slap and kiss lakorn.

Oh lawd, Sao Noi was such a beautiful story; I watched that like six times. I just love it when Vill plays as a longing N'ek waiting for P'ek. It just makes her look so pitiful and cute and beautiful. Honestly, I was expecting a kid at the end or at least a little something-something :naughty2::naughty2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If only Tae Pang Korn was in the Monday and Tuesday time slot, it'd be easier to get 2+ ratings. It's that Mask Singer show that is killing us. Haha. People are watching Tae Pang Korn but the Mask Singer is just too powerful of a show to move around.

Last edited: