[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't blame Rachawadee either for letting Tan Chai kiss her. To her, it feels like he's home. It's like she's known him for sooooo long. I mean, they did get married in the last lifetime. And she's been dreaming of him her whole entire life. As much as he has waited for her as a ghost, she has waited for him too, having to grow up from a baby, child, to now adult. As each year passes, her dreams and yearning for him becomes more and more real and stronger.

This lakorn is all about the one, your destined one. Destiny happens the moment you two lock eyes and meet. Time is no longer important.

Gotta love Tan Chai. He's still so cheeky. When he laughed at her when she fell at the door and giggled before answering her that he already invited her inside the house but she chose to be a gecko on the door. Hahahah. It was sooooo cute.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Kind of off topic, but I am rewatching Sud Sai Pan, and I notice that Vill looks quite different, and I can't really tell what is it..... I feel like its her make up, or she lost a huge amount of weight. Do you guys notice what I notice? Lol.

I don't blame Rachawadee either for letting Tan Chai kiss her. To her, it feels like he's home. It's like she's known him for sooooo long. I mean, they did get married in the last lifetime. And she's been dreaming of him her whole entire life. As much as he has waited for her as a ghost, she has waited for him too, having to grow up from a baby, child, to now adult. As each year passes, her dreams and yearning for him becomes more and more real and stronger.

This lakorn is all about the one, your destined one. Destiny happens the moment you two lock eyes and meet. Time is no longer important.

Gotta love Tan Chai. He's still so cheeky. When he laughed at her when she fell at the door and giggled before answering her that he already invited her inside the house but she chose to be a gecko on the door. Hahahah. It was sooooo cute.
P'Sant better give us some hot scenes in the 3rd life time!!!! They are married and haven't done it yet. :p:risas3::risas3::risas3:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Kind of off topic, but I am rewatching Sud Sai Pan, and I notice that Vill looks quite different, and I can't really tell what is it..... I feel like its her make up, or she lost a huge amount of weight. Do you guys notice what I notice? Lol.
It does looks like Vill lost some weight. In SSP she is a little fuller and her face is more chubby in here her face is more define.

Not sure what you'll think about this short FMV clip:

I could stay with sweet slow classic love songs but I wanted a mash up with a fast beat pop song. Our Son loves to DJ right? Maybe he'll like this remix of the song Lady. :) I even tried to match his eye blinks to the beats. :risas3:

Making this FMV makes me swoon for Chai Yai more. His love pull was so strong. :icon12:

Last edited:

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
@winnall China is a huge market that everyone wants to be a part of especially the smaller countries around it. China and Chinese fans are VERY important to the Thai celebrities. Besides catering to Thai fans, they cater to Chinese fans, second. So I'm super happy that we have Chinese fans here with us and that TPK is doing well in China and these aren't even official links.
you know what, somehow I feel Exact gave up their Chinese market already...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She's grown up, so she lost those chubby cheeks that actually made her look youthful and cute. I miss those cheeks. Plus, yes, she's gotten wayyyy thinner too.

P'Sant better give us some hot scenes in the 3rd life time!!!! They are married and haven't done it yet. :p:risas3::risas3::risas3:
For realz! When I saw that one photo of them in the wedding room in their 3rd lifetime, I was like?!!!willing|babysw:aaaaa::risas3:

Thank you for the cute MV na. I like it.

you know what, somehow I feel Exact gave up their Chinese market already...
Um, I think the wave sort of died down. Kaew Lom Petch and the one with Bie did really well in China and that was almost a decade ago. Then Sao Noi did pretty well in Taiwan but that was 5 years ago. Exact still cherishes the Chinese market and fans but during the past few years, Korean dramas have hit hard everywhere, so perhaps there hasn't been an instant hit. Exact can try all they want but if the lakorns don't do well in China, they just don't and don't have a market to expand in. The most recent Thai lakorn I remember being such a huge hit was Full House with Mike and Aom and that wasn't for Exact. I don't remember the last time Exact even had a hit lakorn in China. Tawan Tud Burapa with Pong and Son, both leading males that are already popular in China was supposed to be huge but it did okay in Thailand and I don't know about China, though. So the attempts are there but it depends on the market, too.

Not only that, it's not only just Exact lakorns that are being watched by Chinese fans. There's Ch. 7 and Ch. 3, too, so the competition is much more than before. Exact's celebrities and lakorns can't beat Ch. 3 and Ch. 7, not talking about quality, but popularity and fanbase in Thailand, so chances are, they're not going to fare well against them in China either. I see huge fanbases for Yaya and Kim and Taew in China, Vill can't even compare and Vill has been exposed to the Chinese industry before them.

Plus, the trends have changed, too. With fan subbers, the market works a bit different. If Chinese fans can create a wave with unofficial links, I don't know how it all works, but perhaps streaming sites or Chinese channels can pick up the lakorn and release them officially, exposing the lakorn to a larger population AND real ratings will be applied plus views.

I think Vill said it was supposed to be the 90's??? Not sure which interview....
It's in the 80's. Lol :risas3:

@Calligraphy Hahaha. Your GIFs are the best.:risas3:

Okay, I'm catching up now. Lol

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
It's easy... If you have Facebook, you can sign in with FB account. If you don't, you can sign up with an email. Gmail is what most people use these days.
I hope that helps. Warning - Instagram is a time killer. I can spend HOURS on it. :facepalm:

Oh! IG is instagram?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait until Wednesday and Thursday!!

I hope we have more scenes of Tan Chai with Rachawadee because I'm getting greedy and want MORE! Haha.