[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyone know how many episodes this version is going to be?
They're still editing, so to be honest, no one knows yet, not even P'Sant. Lol I'm just afraid that depending on ratings will depend on how long they want it to be. Ugh, I hope they don't cut out any scenes of our OTP.

Rewatched EP4 and EP5.

Got teary eyes again when Maan Kaew hugged her father for the last time. Wondering why she kept silence at the moment. Choking with pain and unable to speak? Can't bear to break her old papa's heart? Want to save her last words to Chai Yai?

In the baidu forum, several questions are raised. For instance, with a wedding banquet outside, it seems Maan Kaew can get warm water our hot soup anywhere; why in this specific room? And if Payia is part of the scheme, why she was sure Maan Kaew and only Maan Kaew would drink the poisoned water? It could be Chai Yai, and it seems Ying Thae was targeting two, instead of one.

Ying Thae turns rai, wears purple color dresses, and lurks in the darks. The scene where she goes to meet the dying Chai Yai, she walks as if the Grim Reaper arrived. She should be proud of herself. With just one shot, she successfully kills both Maan Kaew and Chai Yai and does them apart. Does purple color carry any special meaning in Thai culture?
She probably couldn't talk. If she did, she would have threw up blood.

1. They were already at the wedding house when Maan Kaew's Father told her to drink something warm to feel better, so they were far away from the main palace.
2. I think Ying Thae meant to kill both or at least one, since she didn't know who was going to drink the tea. All she knew was, Tan Chai and Maan Kaew are the sole owners or inhabitants in the wedding house, so no one can drink or eat anything except for them.
3. OR perhaps it'll show us a flashback where Ying Thae overheard Maan Kaew talk to her Father about getting something to drink, so she quickly put the poison in knowing that Maan Kaew would head that way and drink from there.
4. From my knowledge, I'll probably ask my Mom but I don't think purple means anything, at least in Ying Thae's grim reaper type attitude. It could just mean that purple is the next darkest color to black but still feminine because Ying Thae was girly. Lol Purple could be that she's mourning for her old self because she did say, she'll be living a new life.

Dang, what happened to Chai Tua?

Anyway, I understand now why they built Ying Thae's relationship with Chai Tua. We need to see their close bond to understand why she loves Chai Jirayuth so much. Jirayuth is like a Chai Tua who she lost probably early on.

KClove

sarNie Egg
So Ying Thae was the one who poisoned Maan Kaew? I always thought it was the mother, that's why Tan Chai stopped the investigation.

They're still editing, so to be honest, no one knows yet, not even P'Sant. Lol I'm just afraid that depending on ratings will depend on how long they want it to be. Ugh, I hope they don't cut out any scenes of our OTP.

She probably couldn't talk. If she did, she would have threw up blood.

1. They were already at the wedding house when Maan Kaew's Father told her to drink something warm to feel better, so they were far away from the main palace.
2. I think Ying Thae meant to kill both or at least one, since she didn't know who was going to drink the tea. All she knew was, Tan Chai and Maan Kaew are the sole owners or inhabitants in the wedding house, so no one can drink or eat anything except for them.
3. OR perhaps it'll show us a flashback where Ying Thae overheard Maan Kaew talk to her Father about getting something to drink, so she quickly put the poison in knowing that Maan Kaew would head that way and drink from there.
4. From my knowledge, I'll probably ask my Mom but I don't think purple means anything, at least in Ying Thae's grim reaper type attitude. It could just mean that purple is the next darkest color to black but still feminine because Ying Thae was girly. Lol Purple could be that she's mourning for her old self because she did say, she'll be living a new life.

Dang, what happened to Chai Tua?

Anyway, I understand now why they built Ying Thae's relationship with Chai Tua. We need to see their close bond to understand why she loves Chai Jirayuth so much. Jirayuth is like a Chai Tua who she lost probably early on.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The Mom probably joined hands with Ying Thae but all along, they've always built the story around Ying Thae that she's skilled in medicine and herbs and tea. Not only that, everyone has passed away leaving Ying Thae left to atone for her crimes and sins. There's that old saying where the good die young and the bad don't die because even the demons don't want them. Haha. That's Ying Thae. And it shouldn't be a surprise anyway. Ying Thae physically injured Chai Yai to death.

Chai Yai said it's because he has a hunch that his Mom was involved, so he's not going full force but he did launch an investigation. There's just no leads to anyone and until he can find solid proof, he can't just go assuming. That's why he apologized to Maan Kaew's portrait before he died that he couldn't find the murderer.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yas! Done with subbing, now just spot checking. I took a bit longer tonight subbing because I was so busy preparing my trip...but will have it up hopefully by tonight, so stay tuned! :)
Thank you Ja my sister keep asking is there Sub yet lol

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, done and sent to Meena, so hopefully, ya'll get to watch it soon. As for me, goodnight!

Oh, but I'm still confused on Episode 6. Like what was the whole purpose of having Rachawadee go into a dreamlike world in the past? That sort of didn't make sense to me. So was it Tan Chai who made that happen? Or did she just fall into that world herself? I mean, they're making it seem like Aunt Ap and Kamhom are still stuck at her old house, you know? Lol That's creepy, though. But it couldn't have been Tan Chai or his method of making her remember her past, right? Because he seemed pretty worried that she fainted, like he didn't expect that and he even told her to wake up. And why was he trying to stop Jirayuth from touching or waking Rachawadee up? I don't get it. Someone shed some light. Lol

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
As to the murder scene, one fan says there seems to have two people's hands. The first one with more chubby fingers empties water from the kettle. The second one with less chubby and more slender hands places a new kettle on the table. If the observation proves correct, then Payia is there at the crime scene and part of the murder scheme. However, even if Payia does not join hands with Ying Thae, she's doomed to regret someday like Lady Macbeth. One fan in the baidu forum jokingly questions who her biological child is, Ying Thae or Chai Yai. How can a mother torture her own son to this far?

Then, the investigation. one other fan says Chai Yai doesn't pursue a full investigation because he knows Payia may have involved. He can't commit suicide to immediately follow Maan Kaew to another world. That is perhaps what we call filial piety in Chinese or is due to some Buddhist or Thai belief we don't know. Anyway, he's stuck in the limbo. But he shows his virtues and does merits even when he suffers. He asks Wadee not to tell people anything about that night. It may seem he's protecting his mother, but I think he's protecting the little girl. Neither Ying Thae nor Paiya regards it wrong to murder a princess from the Lao royal family. What will stop them from killing one more low-born girl? And this is the virtue and merit that pave way for his reunion with Maan Kaew 2.0, Rachawadee.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Translator: Aiyaja
Timers: Kites (odd episodes) & Vill Myanmar (even episodes)

OST M/V: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/404181663283399/
Episode 01: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/398881657146733/
Episode 02: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/398894847145414/
Episode 03: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/401868823514683/
Episode 04: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/402283786806520/
Episode 05: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/405137466521152/
Episode 06: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/405642789803953/

♥

Sorry, it took a while to get an episode 6 up because I was out with a friend for the movie night out. Have you watch Ghost in the Shell? It's pretty good! You should watch it in 3D to make it look so futuristic! But, you guys probably don't care about it except for the new episode, right? :D

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Translator: Aiyaja
Timers: Kites (odd episodes) & Vill Myanmar (even episodes)

OST M/V: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/404181663283399/
Episode 01: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/398881657146733/
Episode 02: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/398894847145414/
Episode 03: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/401868823514683/
Episode 04: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/402283786806520/
Episode 05: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/405137466521152/
Episode 06: https://www.facebook.com/iheartshinhwa/videos/vl.284973218604524/405642789803953/

♥

Sorry, it took a while to get an episode 6 up because I was out with a friend for the movie night out. Have you watch Ghost in the Shell? It's pretty good! You should watch it in 3D to make it look so futuristic! But, you guys probably don't care about it except for the new episode, right? :D
thank you so much

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The Mom just acts and looks guilty all the time that it would be too obvious? Ying Thae is literally so calm when approaching anyone as if she never killed anybody. Lol

I'm still confused about Rachawadee slipping into the past. I mean, I get it. The purpose of that scene is to make her realize that she's Maan Kaew, but isn't that moving a bit too quickly? She just released Tan Chai the night before and then come morning, she's already sort of forced to see the portrait and find out who she is? Lol

I would faint too. Too much information to take in and all she wanted was to get to know Tan Chai.

I love this version. They make it so evident that Rachawadee is crushing on Tan Chai so bad. It's so cute.

Some fans are saying that they're making Rachawadee too childish? That the old versions and book was more mature? Um. Well, technically, in this version, she just graduated from high school so how do you expect her to be mature?! She's going to think, act, and crush like a teenager. Haha.

Son is still slaying as Tan Chai. His eyes, emotions, to tone of voice conveys YEARNING and LOVE perfectly.

I'm not annoyed with Ying Wan at all. Dude, I'd be upset too if some lady kept taking jabs at me and my family. I actually really like Ying Wan. She's honest and hecka strong. She's independent and badass! When she was like "Don't follow me!" and "Then we don't have to talk anymore! You can leave." and takes off on Jirayuth...I was like dang! Oh, snap. You go girl!!! She'd be pulling the rug from beneath Jirayuth's feet, calling him out, and making the shots. Cheribelle is doing a FANTASTIC job. I really like her and this role. She don't play. Lol I mean, she's not perfect but so far, she's had legit reasons not to care about Ying Thae.

Ying Wan has been the only one to talk to Ying Thae like that.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Some fans are saying that they're making Rachawadee too childish? That the old versions and book was more mature? Um. Well, technically, in this version, she just graduated from high school so how do you expect her to be mature?! She's going to think, act, and crush like a teenager. Haha.
I feel like they're making Rachawadee childish for a reason and that reason is for character development. According to my opinion, the previous version, Rachwadee and Maan Kaew were quite static characters. Disclaimer: I'm not saying that the previous versions of Rachawadee are boring and uninteresting, I'm just saying that there wasn't really any character development because both of them were serious and calm. The only difference was when she became Anthra (kind of) .

ayoitsdadz

sarNie Egg
It would be so funny if Rachawadee travels in the past and Wadee as a kid appears also :pancarta: but I really like Charebelle's character, the way they do her makeup and her style really fits her ! She's so pretty. Hopefully she will be as bitchy like in the old version

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes. Toomtam as Jirayuth shows up in EP5. Funny, both Maan Kaew and Rachawadee attracts those who are engaged.
But at least it seems like Jirayuth actually likes Ying Wan compared to Tan Chai Yai towards Ying Thae. Oh yeah, I remember, in one of the interviews, Toomtam or the narrator does say that Jirayuth and Ying Wan met overseas and began dating, so when they returned, he began having second thoughts because her true colors were showing and he didn't like that fact that she was too spoiled. I guess, when they were overseas, it was just them two only. He didn't have any relatives or elders there to annoy her. Hahah. Plus, they were probably dating like foreigners and now that they're back in Thailand, the customs and cultures are different so Ying Wan feels suffocated and Jirayuth feels hesitant.

I feel like they're making Rachawadee childish for a reason and that reason is for character development. According to my opinion, the previous version, Rachwadee and Maan Kaew were quite static characters. Disclaimer: I'm not saying that the previous versions of Rachawadee are boring and uninteresting, I'm just saying that there wasn't really any character development because both of them were serious and calm. The only difference was when she became Anthra (kind of) .
I think so, too. I love this Rachawadee. She's so cute but not annoying. She's so combative towards Tan Chai but still falls so hard for him. She just follows him everywhere. She just wants to be near him.

It would be so funny if Rachawadee travels in the past and Wadee as a kid appears also :pancarta: but I really like Charebelle's character, the way they do her makeup and her style really fits her ! She's so pretty. Hopefully she will be as bitchy like in the old version
Haha, it would be funny. I wonder if Rachawadee is going to go back in time again? Or dream like that again?

Cheribelle was rocking the dance floor. Girl gots moves! I love the makeup and wardrobe on her too. It really makes her look classic.

I hope they go in depth as to what happened to Tan Chai Yai's parents. Like did the Father divorce the Mom? Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I'm still wondering too why they're not using Lao Maan Kaew and Asongkai? I love Asongkai. I hope they eventually surprise us or something.

Okay, done and sent to Meena, so hopefully, ya'll get to watch it soon. As for me, goodnight!

Oh, but I'm still confused on Episode 6. Like what was the whole purpose of having Rachawadee go into a dreamlike world in the past? That sort of didn't make sense to me. So was it Tan Chai who made that happen? Or did she just fall into that world herself? I mean, they're making it seem like Aunt Ap and Kamhom are still stuck at her old house, you know? Lol That's creepy, though. But it couldn't have been Tan Chai or his method of making her remember her past, right? Because he seemed pretty worried that she fainted, like he didn't expect that and he even told her to wake up. And why was he trying to stop Jirayuth from touching or waking Rachawadee up? I don't get it. Someone shed some light. Lol
I am in the dark with you on that one. hahaha
When I saw it, I just felt like it was Chai Yai's natural response to not wanting anyone touching his Maan Kaew. Didn't get a feeling that it had to do with any "magic".

After he realized that he couldn't do anything to stop, he said to Jirayuth to take good care of her. That was sad for me to watch na.

I can't help but smile when he address her as Maan Kaew Rachawadee. He never stops calling her Maan Kaew's name. His love is so strong.

The Mom just acts and looks guilty all the time that it would be too obvious? Ying Thae is literally so calm when approaching anyone as if she never killed anybody. Lol

I'm still confused about Rachawadee slipping into the past. I mean, I get it. The purpose of that scene is to make her realize that she's Maan Kaew, but isn't that moving a bit too quickly? She just released Tan Chai the night before and then come morning, she's already sort of forced to see the portrait and find out who she is? Lol

I would faint too. Too much information to take in and all she wanted was to get to know Tan Chai.

I love this version. They make it so evident that Rachawadee is crushing on Tan Chai so bad. It's so cute.

Son is still slaying as Tan Chai. His eyes, emotions, to tone of voice conveys YEARNING and LOVE perfectly.

I'm not annoyed with Ying Wan at all. Dude, I'd be upset too if some lady kept taking jabs at me and my family. I actually really like Ying Wan. She's honest and hecka strong. She's independent and badass! When she was like "Don't follow me!" and "Then we don't have to talk anymore! You can leave." and takes off on Jirayuth...I was like dang! Oh, snap. You go girl!!! She'd be pulling the rug from beneath Jirayuth's feet, calling him out, and making the shots. Cheribelle is doing a FANTASTIC job. I really like her and this role. She don't play. Lol I mean, she's not perfect but so far, she's had legit reasons not to care about Ying Thae.

Ying Wan has been the only one to talk to Ying Thae like that.
Yes, I just love how Rachawadee is crushing on Chai Yai. She is lively and so curious. I love that about her.

I am with you on Ying Wan too. I am secretly cheering for her (at the moment anyway) because we need someone to take on that evil Ying Thae. Selfishly, I also want to keep Jirayuth away from Rachawadee... she is for Chai Yai ONLY. :naughty2::risas3: