[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

I would tag Vill's Mom too. You can tag P'Pon too @Ponnipon

Yeah, Exact should have truly promoted SonVill as a kookwan. They began their careers with a bang and then so many years in between each project discouraged fans and fans naturally dwindled down with time. But that's okay. There's still us. :)
Ok ... tomorrow! Going to sleep now. Good night ka. BTW, what's your IG?

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If Rachawadee is Wadee's child, then does that make Rachawadee of a Lao descent too then since I believe Wadee was a Laotion person, right? And, wasn't Wadee sent back to Laos?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If Rachawadee is Wadee's child, then does that make Rachawadee of a Lao descent too then since I believe Wadee was a Laotion person, right? And, wasn't Wadee sent back to Laos?
I'm not too sure either. I remember hearing someone say that Rachawadee is Wadee's daughter but I don't quite remember where and don't really know the background of Wadee. When she was being sent back home by Tan Chai's Mom, Aunt Ap took the palace car to send her off, Wadee probably didn't live that far from them. I'm assuming. I guess, we'll find out. :)

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
@aiyaja, your words are so sweet. I should say thank you very much indeed for keep updating all news and, actually everything you did, you keep us here, don't feel sad cuz we still got long way to go

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
IG posts made. I posted a question to Khun Boy on the post https://instagram.com/p/BSMByhHhKNN/

Is that too much? Please help with adding more questions if you think they'll listen to fan requests. I don't know why they wouldn't!
Woah..... Maybe I should start my own rampage of hashtags and "@" so that they understand the frustration is real. Lol.

You did a good job. I don't think I can be that formal. Lol.

Woah..... Maybe I should start my own rampage of hashtags and "@" so that they understand the frustration is real. Lol.

You did a good job. I don't think I can be that formal. Lol.
hahaha. I deleted my post like 3 times because I felt like I was being a "demanding fan" and don't want them to call me crazy. LOL
It's too formal? But I was trying to be polite but still express my frustrations. I hope they'll consider.

Yes, Yes.... I think we should share GOOD posts for the lakorn buzz and also some "requests". I think the more we voice our love for the lakorn, the better chances are for SonVill to reunite and for the episodes to be upload on the channel faster. How else would they know if we dont' tag them or @ comments. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
how do I get an IG? I want to follow these thai stars but idk how IG's work and I don't even know how to read thai....

how do I get an IG? I want to follow these thai stars but idk how IG's work and I don't even know how to read thai....
It's easy... If you have Facebook, you can sign in with FB account. If you don't, you can sign up with an email. Gmail is what most people use these days.
I hope that helps. Warning - Instagram is a time killer. I can spend HOURS on it. :facepalm:

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, Vill was posting "Love P'Sant ka. Thank you very much na kaaaa" and Son was just copying it .... ka after ka and very sweet sounding so I think he is teasing her.
I am not sure what kind of relationship they had, but seems like they are still friends, I feel happy for that

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, Son was being silly.

Vill said, "Love you na ka, P'San. Thank you so much na ka." Son just said the same thing using "ka," so he's saying it in Vill's tone of girly voice, so P'San responded as, "Oh, my gosh! You're giving me goosebumps." Hahaha.

IG posts made. I posted a question to Khun Boy on the post https://instagram.com/p/BSMByhHhKNN/

Is that too much? Please help with adding more questions if you think they'll listen to fan requests. I don't know why they wouldn't!
That's totally fine. P'Boy knows English. I just don't know if he has the time to read. Lol

Son and Vill are friends, I'm happy, too. Of course, my heart will always dream and hope. Hahah.:icon12::aaaaa:

D~D

sarNie Adult
BIG thank you for the TPK subbing team ( Aiyaja, Kites & Vill Myanmar!!!) THANK YOU sooooooo much!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

My overall review on TPK -Ep 1-4!!! I'm L:icon12:Ving the lakorn :thumbup::thumbup:

I love that Chai Yai is very straight forward and very funny/flirty toward Maan Kaew.:love:
I balled my eye out :sad6::sad6::sad6:when Maan Kaew died in Chai Yai arm, I guess I was emotionally touch b/c Chai Yai and Maan Kaew wanted to be together so bad but couldn't in this lifetime. I'm so glade that that during that moment, Maan Kaew was able to pray/promises/vows (if that what you call it:confused12:), - to be together with Chai Yai in every lifetime. :angel10:
Now that I think about that vows Maan Kaew made to Chai Yai, I now have a better understanding to why Rachawadee couldn't seem to bring herself to fall in love with Toomtam character, its all because of the promise she made to Chai Yai and if you read the lyrics, it did say : "Other men, my heart never glanced at."-credit: to the TPK subbing team

The scene when Ying Thae visit Chai Yai at his house and left- I balled my eye out again when Chai yai looked up at Mann Kaew big picture and the the song came on:

• "I’ve waited so long for you
  • My soul is in heavy torment
  • My chest deeply aches with sorrow
  • My precious jewel, I desire only you."-credit: to the TPK subbing team
ugh! my heart aches sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: Chai yai was just soooooooooooooooo sad that it broke my heart.
AND
Son is just so HANDSOME to look at !!!:p:p

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes you just meet that one and that's it. I actually want to see if in this version, does Rachawadee fall in love with Tan Chai for who he is as a ghost or is it because of that connection in the past. I find it more romantic and miraculous if Rachawadee falls in love with Tan Chai all over again as Rachawadee and not just a new version of Maan Kaew.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ I feel like she will fall in love with all over again because of her curiosity of his past and love life. I feel like she's going to be kind of like those girls who wants to convert bad boys into good boys, but just that in this version, she just want him to open his heart to her (Even though he has all along.... lol)..... :):):):):)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If that's the case, I want to see Rachawadee sulk or be insecure about herself because of Maan Kaew. Haha. I want to see Tan Chai tease her again. Lol