[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Based on P'San's Instagram photo update, they've only edited up to Episode 7. I hope they don't change the course of things and include all that they wanted to include originally, you know? Because ratings or the non-fans' comments may impact what they're going to add or take out of the next few episodes.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I love how Vill looks gently at Son. I still think Vill has the best chemistry with Son. In the lakorn with Tui, I don't even know why Vill allowed herself to have that many intimate kisses with Tui because she looked straight out uncomfortable and violated in a way. Lol

In terms of comfort: 1. Son/Push and then 2. Toomtam

That one with Tui was doing good rating, I don't understand either, anyway it's good for Vill

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That one with Tui was doing good rating, I don't understand either, anyway it's good for Vill
Yeah. The trends have changed so the Thai audience likes more dramatic story lines. Classic love stories like Tae Pang Korn are probably too slow for them. But when P'San attempts to make it more modern to fit the trend, they say Tan Chai is too aggressive in his love for Maan Kaew. Hahah. We can never win, huh?

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. The trends have changed so the Thai audience likes more dramatic story lines. Classic love stories like Tae Pang Korn are probably too slow for them. But when P'San attempts to make it more modern to fit the trend, they say Tan Chai is too aggressive in his love for Maan Kaew. Hahah. We can never win, huh?
I think people will remember the good work after all, hopefully Son could get nominated by Chai, he did good job in here

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I love how Vill looks gently at Son. I still think Vill has the best chemistry with Son. In the lakorn with Tui, I don't even know why Vill allowed herself to have that many intimate kisses with Tui because she looked straight out uncomfortable and violated in a way. Lol

In terms of comfort: 1. Son/Push and then 2. Toomtam

I'm with you, I hope vill and push could be reunited in one Lakron, but it seems quite impossible for now...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm with you, I hope vill and push could be reunited in one Lakron, but it seems quite impossible for now...
Yeah, Push and Vill won't collaborate any time soon. He's so busy and seems like they both may not choose to either.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, they asked Vill how Son is as Tan Chai Yai and she says he's perfect as Tan Chai Yai because out of the all the male actors in the channel/company, he looks the most expensive. :risas3:

That reminds me of a behind the scene clip of Son and Vill when Vill was explaining about the golden chains on her hair bun and Son was like, she looks like this but the outfit and everything is half a million. And Vill was like it's very expensive, it's even more expensive than me. :risas3:

Oh, okay. This is how Ying Thae ends up with the wedding house.

After Tan Chai Yai dies, Payia, the Mom gives it to Ying Thae so she can forgive Chai Yai. Ying Thae doesn't take it, but Tua takes it instead.

The Mom is still soooo stupid and the cause of trouble.:fighting3:

Good news, though. There's more movement and activity at Pantip. Yay! Hopefully the ratings and discussions over there will pick up.

But for sure, the international feedback is really good.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
In term of chemistry I haven't watch Vill with Push so I don't know but they do look good together though. I have only watch Son and Vill in KLP and since it was their debut lakorn they were kind of stiff especially Son so I didn't really see any chemistry there. Maybe it is my bias heart for ToomVill but to me she have the best chemistry with Toomtam and same with Toomtam he have the best chemistry with her. The only think I see a little lacking with ToomVill is that Toomtam is a little smaller and shorter than both Push and Son and sometime it makes it look like Vill is a little fuller especially in SSP. Overall, I said all three guys are very competible with Vill, since they all kind of look similar to one another.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I hope the rating won't discourage you girls to keep on subbing this lakorn. Even though the Thai audience don't appreciate the lakorn as much, we international audience love the new version very much. Again, thank you very much for taking your time to subbed this lakorn.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I agreed the mom is very stupid. If anything Ying Thae should be the one asking Tan Chia Yai for forgiveness not the other way around. The mom acted like Ying Thae is so above them when they are equal in status.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Rest assured. I'll sub until the very end regardless of the feedback from Thai fans. I know on Facebook, our English sub links are so hot! Haha.

Perhaps because SSP didn't develop the relationship between Thit and Gan at all since Gandamanee overshadowed their love, so I couldn't see much chemistry from Vill to Toomtam. She looked afraid most of the time. She never really looked at with him sweet silent eyes, you know? Except towards the end. Thit was a crazy stalker who showed his love for Gan all the time so it was very clear to see Toomtam's chemistry towards Vill. He has best chemistry towards her, I have to say after watching almost all of his lakorns.

As for Vill, there's something about her acting when she's with Son that matures. I don't know how to explain it. Lol

As for Push, they need a new lakorn together to see if their chemistry is still there. They were explosive in LNF.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Yea I always want to watch a lakorn version of Jet Li Bodyguard from Beijing, kind of like the one Push and Jui are in together. I was hoping maybe a ToomVill or Push and Vill version but it's all good. Maybe next time lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I agreed the mom is very stupid. If anything Ying Thae should be the one asking Tan Chia Yai for forgiveness not the other way around. The mom acted like Ying Thae is so above them when they are equal in status.
The Mom is just a commoner with no status, so she is lower than Ying Thae and then because Chai Yai only has his Father as royalty, he is lower too. That's why it seems like Ying Thae's family is more powerful because both her parents are from powerful clans.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@Calligraphy I just finished watching General and I, the previous photo on your avatar, and I love it. Omg, Chu Bei Jie is PERFECT! Haha.

Honestly, it's time ToomVill reunite already. Lol

But I hope they can work with a completely different production, not SSP or Aom's. Lol
Omg I love General and I, yes Chu Bei Jin is perfect lol. He love her so much. I don't normally watch chinese drama cause they are so long but I was totally hooked on General and I. Wallace Chung and Angelababy are such eye candy and their kiss scene so HOTT lol.

I agreed ToomVill need to reunited with better script and not with Aom lol. If they need help with writing scripts we can help

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
im watching episode 4 atm and OMG I'm at the scene where ManKaew dies.....so sad...and on their wedding night too! I cannot imagine how I would feel if my newly wed husband died on the night of our wedding...oh gosh my heart aches for Chai and ManKaew's father too, losing his daughter like that....:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: