[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am so eager to know as to why Chai Yai was pulling Man Kaew so hard. I am so dying of curiosity!! I want to see it!!!
I know, me too. I'm assuming she's running away from him again after being demeaned in the kitchen by his Mom.

Hahah. It's so funny. I never thought they would have such a scene. Tan Chai, Tan Chai.rscenesw:attempt::risas3:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm glad that I'm having lakorn to watch. Mon and Tue I'll be having Buang Hong while Wed and Thu I'll have Tae Pang Korn lol!

The OST for this version is not as nice, sad like the Ann and Num version. That is the only thing I did not like. The female is good but it the male that bother me. He did not sing it with passion.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the Thai fans agree too. The wondered why didn't Son and Vill make their own version so it'll be sadder. Hahah.

Vill can sing, not too well but decent. Son has a nice voice. If only we can get a cover from them two.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I will love Son and View to sing the OST. It's okay if she can't sing good. Not all are meant to sings.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Since Pidsawat had two versions of the same song, wonder if they can just have Son and Vill sing together or at least perform it together while promoting like Num and Anne.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad that I'm having lakorn to watch. Mon and Tue I'll be having Buang Hong while Wed and Thu I'll have Tae Pang Korn lol!

The OST for this version is not as nice, sad like the Ann and Num version. That is the only thing I did not like. The female is good but it the male that bother me. He did not sing it with passion.
The ost melody in Ann and Num's was so sad. I cried when the song came on with the female part during Man Kaew's 2nd reincarnation. It was so sad she was sick and reaching out for him/ghost and the female part came on.

D~D

sarNie Adult
These are my favorite scenes of Son. I'm convinced in these scenes that Son is Tan Chai. I've never been as proud of Son as right now. He's so good in here.

And then of course, my favorite scenes of the OTP together. Gosh, they make such a perfect pair. :icon12:

the teary part and the kiss on the forehead is my FAVORITE.:crybaby2::love::love::love:

I can't be the only one that likes this OST more right? Lol:risas3:
no, I :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: it too. :love::love::love:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Off Topic here (quick question): is it just me or is Instagram "hashtags" not working ???

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@D~D They work if you use it on the app, but Instagram online doesn't work.

@mongstaness Toomtam is dating Ying Ying and Vill is dating Nong. o_O:facepalm::BangHead:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Heres a video of Son and Matt in Cocktail new video. Matt is so silly :pand Son is just..... soooo darn hamdsome:love::love:

Last edited: