[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like that in here, he was attracted to her beauty at first but then he fell for her even deeper as she was musically talented and then she was combative with him in words, which challenged him even more and then she loves to read and learn and further her knowledge, which drew him in even deeper. Jao Nang Maan Kaew was a woman beyond her time. They did a good contrast of Jao Nang Maan Kaew versus Ying Thae, their education, their values, their purpose in life, their personalities, to how they are at the core.

As for Jao Nang Maan Kaew, I think she fell for Tan Chai's cheekiness. I mean, he's always trying to flirt and hang around her. It's hilarious watching him chase her.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I SINCERELY THANK YOU GUYS (THE TRANSLATORS AND THE TIMERS) SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING US WITH THIS LAKORN!!!! I AM SINCERELY SO THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

OH MAH GAH!!!! I just finished watching both of the episodes and boy my heart aches so much for Man Kaew and Chai Yai!

Man Kaew:
- Accused of being a seductive wench
- Received nasty stares when she walked down the hallway with her saw sam sai in her hands in her Lao princess clothes, yet she tried her best to conceal her dissatisfaction
- Named as a person with low ancestral background regardless of her Princess status
- Surrounded by a bunch of racist and narrow-minded people
- Had a feeling of wanting to return home back to Luang Phrabang but can't
- "Assaulted" :naughty2: by Chai Yai (I don't know if she's guiltily happy about it or not, but its up to your interpretation).... lol

Chai Yai:
- Man! This man is giving up everything.... like seriously.... everything just for Man Kaew!
- "Engaged" to a woman who is not even his type
- Got slapped by his mother
- He would be considered a "disgrace to his ancestors" if he married Man Kaew, but yet he persists!
- Wasn't able to help Man Kaew out of the boat because some caring mother of his interrupted his kind act
- His love is not acknowledged by Man Kaew *yet*..... Like, seriously.... this man was like: "I already told my father that I wanted to marry you" and then the immediate response by Man Kaew was "NO". LOL. Well he couldn't take things calmly after that.
- Can't do anything in private with Man Kaew; he even had to drag (literally) Aunt Apa just so that he could be near Man Kaew during the night.

My heart goes out for these two characters.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, honestly, Chai Yai never does anything to disrespect Maan Kaew. He's never alone with her because he tries to protect her dignity. Even during that scene when he kissed her, he actually told her to follow him out to the open like the previous times so they can talk but she refused. And then he sort of lost control when he touched her and actually held her in his arms when she fell and bam, he couldn't hold in the love he had for her and just had to kiss her. Hahaha.

It's normal to have raging hormones. Lol He actually asked her to marry him even before all of the skinship. Hehe.

Anyway, background facts I just saw on the news....

1. Tan Chai Yai's palace is actually comprised of 9 different locations in different regions of Thailand, many hours apart. Wow. I am amazed at the organization and dedication P'San has for this lakorn to come out as dreamy and high quality as it is. And we can't even tell that they're different locations. For instance, the first floor and second floor of Chai Yai's palace are two different homes. Maan Kaew's little house is in a completely different location, too, hours away. They had to fly all over Thailand just for the locations.
2. You see the beads or strings of gold beads wrapped around Vill's bun? Those are real gold chains. They're heavy. Vill was joking about them slash complaining about their weight. Hahah. The layers of those beads show your status, so the higher royalty you are, the more layers it has.
3. Vill's wedding clothes were exclusively created and made from scratch. They researched that era and made the wedding clothes to match to a T. Even people living in Laos praised it for being historically accurate.

I applaud P'San and can't be any more proud of P'San for investing his heart and soul into this lakorn. He said that he doesn't know if people will like it or not, but he took the challenge to do this lakorn even though he's used to making lakorns with drama or a bang. This one is considered a silent lakorn that has its own charms. It's out of his comfort zone but he wanted to do it because he saw its beauty.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Even during that scene when he kissed her, he actually told her to follow him out to the open like the previous times so they can talk but she refused.
EXACTLY! I was laughing so hard at Man Kaew. Like... girl.... if only you had gone out with him in the fist place you wouldn't have felt so assaulted.

Something that I'm still kind of confused about. So how exactly is Man Kaew related to Chai Yai's father? Or, why is she staying in the palace in the first place besides pursuing her education? I understand that her aunt was a companion(?) with Chai Yai's grandmother and thats how they're close. So where's her mother? I know.... I'm asking a lot of questions, but I really can't quite comprehend the connection here quite yet. lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Chai Yai was so funny but honest when he said, I can't answer that when his Mom said if she didn't come in on time, they would have gone farther than just kissing....hahaha.

EXACTLY! I was laughing so hard at Man Kaew. Like... girl.... if only you had gone out with him in the fist place you wouldn't have felt so assaulted.

Something that I'm still kind of confused about. So how exactly is Man Kaew related to Chai Yai's father? Or, why is she staying in the palace in the first place besides pursuing her education? I understand that her aunt was a companion(?) with Chai Yai's grandmother and thats how they're close. So where's her mother? I know.... I'm asking a lot of questions, but I really can't quite comprehend the connection here quite yet. lol.
They're not related at all. Maan Kaew's Aunt, Jao Jom (Consort) Bua Kam is best friends with Tan Chai's Grandmother. When Jao Jom Bua Kam came to live in Siam, she lived with the Grandmother and served her and was a companion. Then when both ladies grew too old and naturally became sick, Jao Jom Bua Kam had to return home and just barely made it to pass away there. While the Grandmother was transported to live on the Sichang Island for her remaining days.

Maan Kaew hasn't finished her studies yet, so she needed someone to stay with when Jao Jom Bua Kam left Siam and the Grandmother, who took Maan Kaew in, wasn't going to live in the city anymore due to her sickness. So Maan Kaew pretty much had no choice but to live with Tan Chai and his family for the time being. Plus, Tan Chai's Mother wouldn't let Maan Kaew stay with the Grandmother anyway because she was afraid of losing inheritance. Lol

Ooops, that was a mistranslation on my part. Sorry. When Tan Chai's Mother says to Maan Kaew about her Mother....it's actually the Grandmother she was referring to. So replace the "your ill Mother" to "my ill Mother". Lol

And yes, I don't know where Maan Kaew's Mother is, probably passed away because only the her Father showed up for the wedding, not even her siblings. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think I read a post by a CN fan saying OneHD will upload the video in 15 days, or you may watch it anytime via AIS PLAY. But I can't find it now. Maybe I'm just wrong.
Yes, that's true.

It's on their Instagram @one31thailand, on one of their posts. They replied back to a fan and that's what they said. They will upload it 15 days from broadcast. Don't know why, though. Lol

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ugh.... after all these sweet scenes between Son and Vill, I don't think I can stand the heartwrenching scenes when he will just be a spirit and she will be a living human. Ugh.....!!! The frustration is real! Sometimes I just feel that they should've just created this whole lakorn focusing on Man Kaew and Chai Yai, and forget all the other lives. LOL. I know.... that'll never happen. lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ugh.... after all these sweet scenes between Son and Vill, I don't think I can stand the heartwrenching scenes when he will just be a spirit and she will be a living human. Ugh.....!!! The frustration is real! Sometimes I just feel that they should've just created this whole lakorn focusing on Man Kaew and Chai Yai, and forget all the other lives. LOL. I know.... that'll never happen. lol.
But you know...watching the scenes of their second lifetime in the MV and ending credits, makes my heart ache so badly but at the same time, it makes me happy because in their second lifetime, their personalities are switched around. Tan Chai as a ghost becomes more serious while Rachawadee is the one doing the chasing and teasing. Rachawadee is so carefree like a child. I love that whole contrast in here. In the first lifetime, Tan Chai did all of the chasing and then in the second lifetime, Rachawadee will be the playful one who breaks boundaries to be with him. She's the one who can have anyone and she has a hot rich elite like Jirayuth pursuing her yet she chooses to be with a spirit and all the while, she believes he loves another woman from the past. Hahaha.

Even though he's a ghost in the second lifetime, there seems to be so many sweet scenes up ahead between them. :)

@Xiongurl26 English subs are up.

On the bright side, the MV is doing very well. Half a million views in a day is not too shabby. I hope this lakorn gains momentum as it progresses. I hope the cast and crew can be rewarded with good ratings and good buzz.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i don't have time to watch everything here but gotta say love this lakorn regardless of who's in it. beautiful soundtrack and love story. loved num and ann as well. however num ann was quite long. they spent a lot of time with the bad girl, aom sakowjai. hopefully it will be different in this version.

D~D

sarNie Adult
This version is based on P'San's interpretation. He stated that to him, Tae Pang Korn is a dreamy lakorn, so to him, his direction of this version is going to be a lot sweeter, more romantic, and fantasy like.

P'San also stated that he chose Son and Vill because Kaew Lom Petch was also directed by him, so he had confidence this pair would be able to do it. He also said because Tae Pang Korn is such a dreamy and beautiful lakorn, he wanted to choose handsome and pretty leads. Lol

Omg. The MV is so goooooooddddd. My tears. My heart. Lol

I like Vill's Maan Kaew. She's so easy going compared to Anne's.

I like Num's version of the song more but I like the instrumental of this version.

Okay, back to subbing.
I :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: P'San response !!!! thanks for sharing aiyaja !!!:)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i don't have time to watch everything here but gotta say love this lakorn regardless of who's in it. beautiful soundtrack and love story. loved num and ann as well. however num ann was quite long. they spent a lot of time with the bad girl, aom sakowjai. hopefully it will be different in this version.
So far, Son and Bee's scenes together aren't prolonged. They get to the point. They serve their purpose and that's it.

I like this version's of Ying Thae more, too. They build a story around her. She's a sweet girl, loves her parents, and her brother. She's sweet to almost everyone around her. She's lady-like, knows how to do housework, feminine, but becomes an extremely evil person when she's put to the test. Then it just makes you wonder if she was truly a good person or was she always evil but just wasn't the right time to bleed out? Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just want to say ,"the music brings me to tears !!!!!!!!!!!!!":sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
So perfect for the lakorn and my GOSH, the lyrics is soooo touching, My poor heart aches every time the song comes on.:crybaby2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The lyrics are so poetic to a point where they're lost in translation. Lol

I love the MV, too.

Aww, I hope Son does a cover of it or something. With Vill. Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
is there a possibility that the video can be removed from facebook? I though that it has happend before, No?:confused12:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Because I still don't trust Facebook, I immediately downloaded the episodes right away. Lol. So if I were you guys, I'd download the episodes immediately if time permits. Lol, that's what I did to Pidsawat with English subtitles.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Because I still don't trust Facebook, I immediately downloaded the episodes right away. Lol. So if I were you guys, I'd download the episodes immediately if time permits. Lol, that's what I did to Pidsawat with English subtitles.
how do u download it, is there a link? I want to keep TPK.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I have some questions as well. Is Chai Yai's mother also a royal member? I think a fan mentioned that Chai Yai speaks honorifics to his father, but not to his mother? It seems ironic that his mother loathes so much the foreign things and foreign people, but I guess she is proud to have her son study abroad. I guess it'll be natural for someone who receives education in a foreign country/culture and gets high scores overseas to think and act at least somewhat as a foreigner does?

And it confuses me why Chai Yai says taking Maan Kaew to see the ocean will bring his mother good fortune? And Tua says Ying Thae looks happy "in all three worlds". Is that also a Thai or English idiom?

I've never watched the old version TPK. Still, scenes of some other lakonrs flashed through my mind. The pavilion looks familiar and reminds me of LNF. And they have the same actor play as the fathers of the p'eks in both Sao Noi and TPK 2016; interesting to see the polar opposite attitudes the fathers have toward Nid and Maan Kaew.

And yes, the CN viewers enjoy very much TPK 2016. You can see numerous bullet comments posted by fans there fly across the screen, showing how much they love/hate certain scenes/characters in the episodes. While annoying for some viewers, quite a few comments are just hilarious and entertaining to read.