[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm pretty sure bee's brother is going to die.

what if bee hated her brother all these years and has secretly been poisoning him. we already know she's going to need those skills later on. lol

just the technicality in me, but i think it's dumb how the MV is title Cocktail ft. Pin. It's not his song. and it's not meant to be a featuring song. It's a duet. cocktail and pin.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Is everything okay??
Yes, everything is okay. It's old language so not everything is going to be translated correctly or accurately. Lol I'm having to re-watch both episodes for any errors and whatnot. I'm already done subbing since last night.

Thank you so much ja Nong. You did excellent.

I have about 10 lines for both episodes that I truly have no idea on how to translate, so I just sort of made it up as closest as I can. Hahah.

i'm pretty sure bee's brother is going to die.

what if bee hated her brother all these years and has secretly been poisoning him. we already know she's going to need those skills later on. lol

just the technicality in me, but i think it's dumb how the MV is title Cocktail ft. Pin. It's not his song. and it's not meant to be a featuring song. It's a duet. cocktail and pin.
I agree. It's a duet. I don't even know whyyy. Hahah.

That is a good theory about the brother. I don't remember her having a brother in the old one? But doesn't he have to survive though? Isn't that Toomtam's Father? I mean, Toomtam is Bee's nephew. Hahah.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
That is a good theory about the brother. I don't remember her having a brother in the old one? But doesn't he have to survive though? Isn't that Toomtam's Father? I mean, Toomtam is Bee's nephew. Hahah.
lol. oh yea. i forgot about toomtam. haha i guess he can live until toomtam's born then.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
also, since they failed to use Gun for tae pang korn, i really really really hope they use him for lao man kaew. it's too beautiful for Gun not to sing it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Perhaps Ying Thae doesn't really mess with medicine until she finds out about her brother or something and then sparks a plan. Lol

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Ratings from AGB Nielsen:

Episode 1 (15-03-17) - 1.4
Episode 2 (16-03-17) - 1.2

-
Why are the ratings so low?! I haven't seen TPK yet, but a part of me feels like people are comparing the old version with the new wayyyy too much...

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
wait...Son is coming to China and join a project? Seriously I don't think this is right timing for him to open the Chinese market, because Chinese market is full with young and handsome actors... anyway it's his choice tho...
In China, this drama has been subbed in Chinese and it's popular I can tell, but it's bit shame that the rating was not doing really well in Thai

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Ratings from AGB Nielsen:

Episode 1 (15-03-17) - 1.4
Episode 2 (16-03-17) - 1.2

-
Why are the ratings so low?! I haven't seen TPK yet, but a part of me feels like people are comparing the old version with the new wayyyy too much...
I guess they prefer to see more "drama"

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
There's a strong chance that the rating is low because there are probably more viewers who watch this lakorn for the reason of comparing this version to the older version, and that they don't really want to watch this lakorn for the new adaptions added with a genuine and open-minded. There's a fine line between opening to new ideas and adaptions, yet critiquing some suggestions and criticizing every unnecessary little thing. lol.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
We watched non sub part on bilibili.com
It shows about 40 thousand visitors watched this drama and leave around 2000 comments on this

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, let's talk about ratings again.

1. One HD's ratings are a bit different than our normal channels like Ch. 3 and Ch. 7. A rating of 2 is considered pretty good at One HD already, so let's not freak out with 1.2-1.4. :p
2. All of the lakorns are experiencing a slump recently. All of the lakorns that are in the same time slot as Tae Pang Korn are low. Ch. 3's lakorns are at 3 and Ch. 7's are at 5.

We can only hope for higher ratings but other else than that, let's just enjoy the lakorn. I know, we all want to spread the love for Tae Pang Korn and can't help but feel a bit discouraged with the ratings, but hopefully, it'll pick up and if not, it's still such a gorgeous lakorn.:cheer:

I'll still sub for you guys, so let's all stay together, okay?:aaaaa:

Miyuki1988

sarNie Egg
Hi @aiyaja are u going to upload the lakorn on your dailymotion account too? And I like to know if u could share ur softsubs of this lakorn with me, I like to use them to translate in portuguese, and I promise to give the credits.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There's a strong chance that the rating is low because there are probably more viewers who watch this lakorn for the reason of comparing this version to the older version, and that they don't really want to watch this lakorn for the new adaptions added with a genuine and open-minded. There's a fine line between opening to new ideas and adaptions, yet critiquing some suggestions and criticizing every unnecessary little thing. lol.
There are some remakes that are horrendous but this one is not one of them.

I love P'San's vision of this lakorn. It totally weaves the story in a different but unique angle, so I hope people would enjoy it.

Ya'll don't understand. Hahaha. I've waited for Son and Vill to come back together after 5 whole years, so this lakorn is very dear to me. I honestly could care less about what people have to say when they're probably not even really watching. I mean, sure, there are flaws to this version, too. I'm not blind or too bias to see that BUT overall, I gotta admit, it's a pretty good lakorn so far. It's the same story line and the important plots are kept but all of the feels and events are changed, which is totally fine. Why would I want to watch a remake that does the same exact thing as the previous version? Lol

Anyway, every time I listen to the song, I get all teary because some of us SonVill fans literally WAITED SO LONG for them two to come back together, so this is the PERFECT, MOST EPIC, BEAUTIFUL, and CLASSIC lakorn to reunite in EVER. Yes, it's not a slap kiss or overly dramatic lakorn but the foundation and story is timeless. Thank you all for understanding. :cheer::thumbup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The script is pretty good. I love it that they really show us how hard it is for Chai Yai to pursue Maan Kaew. He's doing all that he can to have her. He's going against EVERYONE for her. He's willing to never step foot in Siam if they can't cancel out the engagement with Ying Thae. He's willing to cut ties forever with such a powerful family like Ying Thae's. He's willing to cut ties with his parents. I mean, just WOW. Lol

And here he is, still waits for her as a ghost. Gosh. Where can I find one of those around here? Hahaha.